Disgrace: Destruction: +2 Inf, -4 Fel

Motivation: Ascendancy: -2 Wounds, +5 WP

Last edited by a moderator:
Deatrix's History

Bullet-points:

• Born and grew up in Hive Sibellius on Scintilla
  • Member of the Redemptionist Cult
  • Involved in multiple mobs and a crusade through the underhive of Sibellius
  • Often acted as the piece of grit around which such groups organized.
  • Just before a time of sacred pilgrimage on Scintilla, urged and helped her local mob to grow into a crusade scouring the underhives to purify them in preparation for the arrival of pilgrims.
  • During the crusade, took her mob to kill a local ganger lord.
  • Manifested psychic powers during the final confrontation.
  • Killed the other survivor of the fight in confrontation over witchcraft.
  • Claimed to be only survivor.
  • Used contacts within the Redemption to smuggle her offworld.
  • Made her way to the Screaming Vortex.

Indeeed.... Very Nice. Alright- we'll be starting her/your thread, on her trip in to the Cortex with the "Smuggler" (Read: Slaaneshi Pirate) who her contacts ended up with to take her on in.

Well, the way I looked at it, she burned through her Redemptionist contacts several warp-jumps or ship transfers ago. Before her investigations into her powers had led her to permanently and persistently manifest psychic hoarfrost.

Indeed... hence why she's with a Slaaneshi Pirate Captain who was just on his way back in after some raiding, and not a Heretical Rouge Trader's ship.

But yeah. Pondered more over her motivations and whatnot. At some point she came into possession of a mirror mask from Tarnor. It fit her Redemptionist style of wearing masks during religious activities.

Understood- rest can be done in Charachter, and developed as we go. Let me finish up the Chat-Game I'm in right now, and then I'll get on that.

Wow. Forgot a few sentences between those. She at some point accepted her own damnation, though she still justifies her actions through a belief that what she does is fated by the Emperor. Redemptionist belief is apocalyptic. She has decided that she will become a scourge unto the unrighteous within the Imperium to purify it and strengthen it.

Sorry, sorry... I've been having to go to the bathroom like, periodicaly- makes it hard to do much planning. Garggh- Working on plotting though... hey- how many degree's of Success was that on the Psyniscience roll?

2 degrees. Also, I forgot...she doesn't actually have to actively check. She gets to make passive checks the same way characters get Perception-based checks to notice things (i.e. it's always on due to Warp Sense).

Well, it went low. So Pheromone Generator it is, since Slaanesh's sacred number is lower than Khorne's.

[dice]3690[/dice]

[dice]3705[/dice]

[dice]3708[/dice]

[dice]3709[/dice]

[dice]3712[/dice]

[dice]3713[/dice]

[dice]3735[/dice]

[dice]3741[/dice]

Check?

[dice]3805[/dice]

[dice]3808[/dice]