[Temporarily Not Accepting] Hitman Reborn: Origins

Haru-chi

H I T M A N R E B O R N: O R I G I N S

Similar to the original story, this takes place in Namimori. However, Tsunayoshi Sawada and his friends do not exist in this world. The 10th generation of the Vongola family are made up of entirely different personas.

First Arc: The first arc will start off with a the meeting of these guardians at Namimori High !

RULES AND CONDITIONS:

• I know everyone has powers and all, but try not to G-mod or auto-hit. We want to keep things fair!

• Try not to post one-liners. It won't give the other members of the rp something to work off of

:(

• Please be active. Like anyone and everyone, we don't want the rp to die. If someone has not posted for a while, we will consider them dead and recruit someone else for that position. If you are experiencing issues (real life or whatnot) and needed to be dropped from the rp, contact me! If you are going away for awhile and won't be able to post, but still wish to be in the rp contact me! We can auto carry you or something for a while.

• Anything over PG-13 should be taken to PM or fade to black.

• Plot twists are always good ! Surprise us

:D

• We are looking of more ways to further progress plot or even introduce new arcs! You can definitely pm us for any ideas!

S I G N U P

Name:

Personality:

Bio: (basic background, nothing too fancy :)

Faction: (Vongola/Varia etcetc)

Flame Type:

Appearance:

Weapon:

Other:

V O N G O L A

Name: Kaede Saburo

Personality:Kaede is self-disciplined, controlled, calm, pretty agreeable overall. He likes to dissipate fights and keep people in line with a gentle touch. He runs the disciplinary committee well, and is respected by his subordinates due to their knowledge of his capability the switch drastically. His personality is highly variable, he’s calm unless he lacks a certain amount of caffeine in his system. Without an hourly dose of caffeine, he quickly takes a sadistic nose dive, and becomes irritable, abrasive and a tad insane. Kaede’s existence becomes one of irony as he stirs up trouble and vandalizes the school he works so hard to protect

Bio: He grew up in a small apartment with his mother and younger twin brothers, which are a pair of curious little devils always in the lookout to cause trouble. This is where Kaede’s desire to allow peace and be a key role in the disciplinary committee originated, it felt normal to grab delinquents by the collar and put an end to fighting and rebellion. But the stress of watching his sibling took a toll, and he ended up in the hospital due to a lack of sleep and being overworked. This left a mental scar on his tired brain. It also gave birth to his other side that was tired of order and discipline, and just wanted to let loose.

Faction: Vongola

Flame Type: Cloud

Appearance (close)

piong_by_sukihi-d5nvf35_zps31088344.jpg

Weapon (close)

He uses a variety of toxic, or otherwise harmful, spray paints to lay traps or assault his opponents directly. He’s typically more of a strategic, long-range fighter, though he does know some unarmed martial arts, enough to defend himself lightly.

615dbd26-5655-4afe-87ba-f77087dd0ec1_zpsbc265e97.jpg

Other: His left eye fell victim to a mishap with the development of his weapons when he was younger.

Name: Katniss "Kat" Harper

Personality:Quiet and brooding, but also fearless. Katniss takes everything seriously and is rarely seen smiling due to the fact she is always deep in thought. She overanalyzes/ over thinks everything which is one of the main reasons that she doesn't have many friends. Her words are usually very blunt which can give off a feeling of solitary and unfriendliness. Even so, she is not cold and puts the safety of her comrades before her own.

Bio: Kat is the type that doesn't like to be bothered for trivial things. She was born an only child and grew up with rich parents who never paid any attention to her. When they give her something or offers help, she refuses it. When she does to school, she either walks or takes the bike. She has sudden fits of anger when something bothers her. One day, several of her classmates were fighting which caused a disturbance in class. Kat chucked a book at the group and snarled. With just one look, everyone went quiet and went back to studying. Since then, people have viewed her as a gangster. Academically, she is ranked #2 in her class and she is also on the swimming and track team. This has made her extremely agile and strong.

Flame Type: Rain

Weapon: Dragon Claw Blades- These gauntlets latch onto six blades which can be detached and reattached by Kat's command.This enables her to use them as projectiles. When detached from the gauntlet, her flames can magnetize the blade back to the gauntlet. (Ex: She shoots a blade at the wall, and it'll remove itself from the wall and fly back into place in the gauntlet).

de8ea676-c15c-4e83-95b3-8d6810249df7_zps4235bd81.jpg

Appearance:

cac63aa1-21b7-4992-a4a2-fe72c591b736_zpsc2478c71.jpg

Hair color: Red (Her natural hair color is jet black)

Eye color: electric blue

Height: 5'7

Weight: 110lb

V A R I A

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Kaede Saburo

Personality:Kaede is self-disciplined, controlled, calm, pretty agreeable overall. He likes to dissipate fights and keep people in line with a gentle touch. He runs the disciplinary committee well, and is respected by his subordinates due to their knowledge of his capability the switch drastically. His personality is highly variable, he’s calm unless he lacks a certain amount of caffeine in his system. Without an hourly dose of caffeine, he quickly takes a sadistic nose dive, and becomes irritable, abrasive and a tad insane. Kaede’s existence becomes one of irony as he stirs up trouble and vandalizes the school he works so hard to protect

Bio: He grew up in a small apartment with his mother and younger twin brothers, which are a pair of curious little devils always in the lookout to cause trouble. This is where Kaede’s desire to allow peace and be a key role in the disciplinary committee originated, it felt normal to grab delinquents by the collar and put an end to fighting and rebellion. But the stress of watching his sibling took a toll, and he ended up in the hospital due to a lack of sleep and being overworked. This left a mental scar on his tired brain. It also gave birth to his other side that was tired of order and discipline, and just wanted to let loose.

Flame Type: Cloud

piong_by_sukihi-d5nvf35_zps31088344.jpg

He uses a variety of toxic, or otherwise harmful, spray paints to lay traps or assault his opponents directly. He’s typically more of a strategic, long-range fighter, though he does know some unarmed martial arts, enough to defend himself lightly.

615dbd26-5655-4afe-87ba-f77087dd0ec1_zpsbc265e97.jpg

Other: His left eye fell victim to a mishap with the development of his weapons when he was younger.

Name: Katniss "Kat" Harper

Personality:Quiet and brooding, but also fearless. Katniss takes everything seriously and is rarely seen smiling due to the fact she is always deep in thought. She overanalyzes/ over thinks everything which is one of the main reasons that she doesn't have many friends. Her words are usually very blunt which can give off a feeling of solitary and unfriendliness. Even so, she is not cold and puts the safety of her comrades before her own.

Bio: Kat is the type that doesn't like to be bothered for trivial things. She was born an only child and grew up with rich parents who never paid any attention to her. When they give her something or offers help, she refuses it. When she does to school, she either walks or takes the bike. She has sudden fits of anger when something bothers her. One day, several of her classmates were fighting which caused a disturbance in class. Kat chucked a book at the group and snarled. With just one look, everyone went quiet and went back to studying. Since then, people have viewed her as a gangster. Academically, she is ranked #2 in her class and she is also on the swimming and track team. This has made her extremely agile and strong.

Flame Type: Rain

Weapon: Dragon Claw Blades- These gauntlets latch onto six blades which can be detached and reattached by Kat's command.This enables her to use them as projectiles. When detached from the gauntlet, her flames can magnetize the blade back to the gauntlet. (Ex: She shoots a blade at the wall, and it'll remove itself from the wall and fly back into place in the gauntlet).

de8ea676-c15c-4e83-95b3-8d6810249df7_zps4235bd81.jpg

Appearance:
cac63aa1-21b7-4992-a4a2-fe72c591b736_zpsc2478c71.jpg

Hair color: Red (Her natural hair color is jet black)

Eye color: electric blue

Height: 5'7

Weight: 110lb 
Gah, i don't know why the spoilers are repeating twice when I only put in one code :I

Try going to the code editor and taking out any code surrounding the spoiler. I find any font or indentation commands tend to spawn more than one spoiler. If that doesn't work, just enter the command manually, it tends to work. c:

Name:Rose Ibara

Personality:Rose is very quiet and shy.The only friends she has ever had were her masters and the live-in pupils,which were like family to her.Rose prefers to protect people rather than hurt them,unless they are evil or have evil intent.Once you get close to Rose you will know that she is a tough and independent girl,but Rose is incredibly clumsy though.

Bio: Rose was abandoned in her toddler years,on the doorstep of a martial arts dojo.The only people who lived there were the masters and his live in pupils.Each master excelled in different forms,but the master that raised her and trained her mostly,was a user of fans and different kicking martial arts.In school she was rather quiet and ranked #1 in her class,which was why most people thought she was a nerd,but the truth was that she was the captain of the martial arts club.The captain of that club was surrounded by mystery,because people never seen her outside the dojo,or what she looked like normally.Even her name was a mystery.Currently,Rose,has been getting bullied,but the reason she has not fought back is that she does not want to hurt them with her strength.

Faction: Vongola Guardian

Flame Type:Sun

3c5133d7b48e47e2dd91f3a4260851e1.jpg

Weapon:Her Kicks and Fans
ca2.jpg
chinese-fan_thl.jpg

Other:

Name:Kellina Fabbro

Personality:Kellina is rather free.She does not take her position serously,or so it appears,and she is always drunk or drinking.Kellina is known to speak her mind,without a second thought,mostly because she is under the influence of alcohol.

Bio:Kellina abandoned at a young age,leaving her to fend for herself.At this time she learned to weild daggers and throw them as well,even a little marksmenship with guns.In a desperate moment,Kellina activated her flames of propagation,multiplying the bullets in her gun and daggers that she threw.Soon she was found by the Vongola Varia,and raised to be an assassin and maybe the leader.They taught her everything she would need to know,especially how to control her flames.

Faction: Vongola Varia

Flame Type:Cloud

sample-5f2c3970bd11ce3d2bb7f85a570d860c.jpg

5-Ring_Three_Sectional_Staff.jpg
SBAH3GY-01.jpg
5-pc.-5.jpg
Speed_Wheel_Throwing_Discs-TA-27-angle.jpg
TS-DDRAGFIGHT_540.jpg

Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
cool cool, i've got time i'm busy writing when i get inspiration, any one looking for another 1X1 rp? I'm getting plenty of ideas...))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back