• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Temp. Magic Prevails OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Hi all! The real ooc will take place on Discord once we have all characters and everyone accepted, but for now please direct any questions or discussion here as not to clog up the interest check!

Please find the answers to FAQ here and if what you're looking for isn't here, please feel free to ask below!

FAQ

Q. Does my character have to be part of the core four and have powers?
A. No, in fact some of the core four even have characters within their backstories that you could apply for. Otherwise, feel free to create/apply for non-powered characters.

Q. What kind of powers are allowed?
A. If you've ever seen magical girl anime, think about powers in that aspect. Each 'move' will have a name that our characters call out to use that power. If you're struggling to come up with attacks/powers, please see here. Scroll down to where it says 'main set of elements' and it should list out the main four and you can get some ideas! Also, feel free to ask me : )

I would say fire resistance and fire manipulation are two different things! So, definitely not within the same ability if that makes sense
Hmm if that's the case could I combine fire manipulation and fireball, since she would technically be manipulating the fire into a ball shape?

Is there a specific format/bbcode I need to use for the character sheet? I'm not very good at it but I can try.

Just posted my CS. It isn't complete yet, as I've got quite a busy day. But let me know if anything needs changing so far.

I saw you extended the due date, may I pm you about an idea/back up if when I apply I do not get one of the 'core four' after review?

So I want to submit a sheet, but I think I might need help with the coding. I've not seen coding like this before and it intrigues me. Tell me, where did you find out how to do it? My character will focus on the element of electricity/lightning/electrical current.

So I want to submit a sheet, but I think I might need help with the coding. I've not seen coding like this before and it intrigues me. Tell me, where did you find out how to do it? My character will focus on the element of electricity/lightning/electrical current.
Ummm, I'm not completely sure tbh with you. Some of the codes have instructions written within them that you can follow which is how I first started, but other than that I'm not sure.

As for electricity, that would fall under the air wielder since they can control storms!

Ummm, I'm not completely sure tbh with you. Some of the codes have instructions written within them that you can follow which is how I first started, but other than that I'm not sure.

As for electricity, that would fall under the air wielder since they can control storms!
Cool. I like the one you used, but I have no clue where you got it from.

Hello all! Thank you for submitting your character sheets and taking the time! Unfortunately, I just couldn't really find a cohesive group that I could see growing together. For now I'm going to discontinue the group, however I may reboot in the near future. Feel free to apply with new charas if you're still interested. So sorry, I know this wasn't the news everyone was looking for : (

Users who are viewing this thread

Back