• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Telltale's The Walking Dead Style RP (Based loosely off of the concept of the newest Episodes!)

Havoxious

One Time Luck
SPOILER WARNING. It's a very small spoiler, and will almost be exclusively based off of this concept, so it must be said.
Looking for intermediate players to form a decently sized dedicated group for a zombie apocalypse RP.~

In the new episode, Clem and AJ find themselves at a well-secured old schoolhouse for the unruly. The entire thing is being run by young adults and teens, and I like the idea of having the same thing going on. It can be set a decent while after the outbreak, so our characters can meet up and have a little bit of lore to them. It'll make it a little harder, but a hierarchy can and will be established through RP. There will be rules set to ensure no godmodding or obviously unrealistic actions are taken.
If interested reply or PM! If I get enough interest out of this I would be more than happy to write down a little lore, do a little map art, and establish fully what the setting will be.
latest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back