Telltale's The Walking Dead Ep. 2: After

So we're adding a relations section if we're returning?

(Also I think I'll wait to repost my CS till I have access to a computer, AKA - tomorrow.)

I am as well :3 Hopefully we get a few more characters to add to this quite interesting dynamic we have going xD

Other than that; Hasta Luego, I'm hitting the sack! :b

I have claimed the very first post of episode two, quake in your boots as I have scanned my post for...

Tense related errors!

-Lightning flash, dramatic music-

Deeox2 said:
I have claimed the very first post of episode two, quake in your boots as I have scanned my post for...
Tense related errors!

-Lightning flash, dramatic music-
You forgot the drumroll! :D But seriously, I am happy to see that you took it so well!

I really wonder how she'll be greeted. As far as I can tell, the group can't really use another mouth to feed, but they aren't cold-hearted either. It's going to be interesting to see how this'll play out.

In the event that we get into an altercation, and I can't reply due to my school's internet filter, just assume I'm taking a neutral position.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Deeox2 said:
In the event that we get into an altercation, and I can't reply due to my school's internet filter, just assume I'm taking a neutral position.
Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2
Mental note made. Also if I hope I didn't push things ahead too quickly. On the one hand, I wanted others to be able to say something during the meeting but on the other hand, they simply need to get a move on to avoid the walkers so it would be reasonable for them to be quick about it. 
@SuperChocoMilk it's no biggie but Evan wasn't yelling or anything. That kinda makes him sound like an insane person xD  
@Lokipi You couldn't have known this but this group has a history with people falling out of trees xD

That makes two of you haha that's what happened to Lia in the first episode when I came in lol she fell out of a tree as well. @Lokipi

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

@CommodoreOlaf And Evan used a tree to cross the wall in Crawford, he didn't fall out of it but leapt off the branch rather. In either case, I suspect we're all tree lovers or something :P

EDIT: LOL I was listening to a playlist and the track that was playing right now was called: "Fall from tree"

m2LNUF2.png

Sarafina30 said:
Hmmmm, if you unsubscribe to a topic, does it truly affect anything except the lack of notifications?
I don't think it does, but don't take my word for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back