tell us your ideas!

n i h i l i s m

my jinji don't you cry
[class=contain] height:250px; width:250px; margin:auto; padding:5px; border:15px solid #F9AC7D; overflow:hidden; [/class] [div class=contain]IDEAS
[div style="font-size:22px; line-height:14px; padding:5px;"]OVERVIEW
as stated above, we'd like to know what kind of roleplays you want to participate in or make! always remember that you can submit your roleplays in our forums, but of course, we understand the appeal of a broader audience. however, this thread serves to make sure that you can see people's ideas and make sure yours don't overlap. or maybe if you see someone with an idea like yours, you could reach out to them and collaborate! if you've never tried collaborating with someone on a roleplay before you should definitely try it, it's loads of fun.

[div style="font-size:22px; line-height:14px; padding:5px;"]MAIN NAV
MAIN BUSAN DAEGU HONGDAE INCHEON

[/div][/div] [/div]

Loosely based off the drama School 2017. A class of high school seniors band together after chaos starts to erupt in there school. Test answers go missing, the teachers lounge being destroyed. The person goes by the nickname, "X", and treats all of this like a game, sending messages to certain students and spilling there secrets to others, while causing havoc around teachers like pulling fire alarms and destroying camera footage.

It's up to this group of seniors to pull this off, but can they really catch X?

This will have a bunch of roles, which I have picked the X role. The person playing X and I will be the only ones to know who is who, so this will need a bit of activity and participation. I will give hints and clues each week.

Heart this if you would be interested, I want to know if I should make it.

im feeling like bringing some of the dead as shit discord only rps i came up with to rpn sooner or later so yuhh if you're interested lemme get one of those shiny hearts
Lonely Hearts Club - role based, slice of life
within insa school of the arts, there is one student run club that is particularly exclusive. but really, this club is made up of a bunch that would be labeled by all of their peers as "nerds" and "losers." these are students who grew tired of being outcasted and bullied by their classmates who were all so much more popular and likable than them. They decided to start this club a as a way to say "fuck you and fuck off."

each of these members has something that they're extremely obsessed with. what are usually hobbies to normal people have become what these students have based their entire lives around.

roles include; the stan, the otaku, the bookworm, the gamer, the buff, the shapeshifter, the memer

Last edited:
Hey guys!
So I have been watching a drama series (okay so it was Thai but still) and it gave me an idea I just couldn't seem to shake.

Would you guys maybe be interested in a sports school RP? It would basically be about the lives of the students going to a sports college in Korea. There would be many different departments (dance, swimming, tennis, football, track, baseball, figure skating, basketball, etc...) and the school would hold certain events to make the RP more interesting. There would be drama, romance, etc... you know typical student life. If there would be a few people interested I would need a co-GM so PM me if someone wishes to make this RP with me.

If anyone is interested let me know and I will make a proper interest check for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back