Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)

Freaks Poison

Always Up For Plotting
I haven't seen much of TMNT on here and I love the 2012 version so is anyone interested in role playing it?

The Characters

Leonardo (Leo)

Raphael (Raph)

Donatello (Donnie)

MichelAngelo (Mikey)

April O'Niel

You can also make your own OC

Name:

Human or Mutant:

Friend or Enemy(To the TMNT):

Personality:

History:

Family:

Looks/Appearance:

My character:

Name: Skence Kenatso

Human or Mutant: Mutant however she looked human aside from her blue skin and gray eyes

Friend or Enemy: Struggling friemy of TMNT though she longs to be her friend she is bond to obey her Ninja Master

Personality: She is very skilled and dedicated to her continuing practice as a Kunoichi though she can also be very relaxed and laid back however she's always at alert in case something happens. She tends to friendly and kind to those she cares about and feels a sense that she must protect them no matter what. Even though she is an excellent Kunoichi she can be shy and timid at times.

History:Created by the Krang and Master Sherrder she was made to be a clever Kunoichi and assigned to befriend the turtles so she could gather information and use it against them. However once she met the turtles and got to know them she began changing her mind, and questioning if she was really meant to do this. She learned many things from the turtles and considers them her friends however she soon has to make a choice weather or not to tell them the truth and betray or master or continue living this lie she tries to convince herself is true

Family:She thinks of the Krang as her odd family and her Master as a father figure however she isn't close to either

Looks:

Ninja.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back