• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Teenage Life Like This

"A flower," Aeina mumbled. She continued to search the pile but couldn't find it. She sat back down in the wheelchair defeated. Her head hung low as she looked at her shoes.

"Not to pry, but what's so important about a flower?" Hatsune casually kicked her feet around some more, not paying much attention to the current situation until she noticed how hurt her friend appeared. "Hey, cheer up. I'm sure it's somewhere around here. Maybe it's still at the crash site." Hatsune suggested hopefully.

Aeina sighed, "I seriously doubt it.." She was debating whether or not she wanted to tell these people of her past, she wanted to. She stared at her shoes as she told the story, "When I was younger my parents had another child. Her name was, uh, is Lorelei. After she was born my parents neglected me, they refused to feed me and occasionally kicked me out of the house. At one point I had enough, I gathered up as much as I could in a dirty bag and ran away. Far away, to here. Now, the flower was given to me by my mother. I know I should be mad at her, and I am. But the flower was given to me when I was very very young. She had actually cared about me then, I guess it's something for me to hold on to. To remember when my family actually cared. . ." Aeina stopped talking, tears filled her eyes, she rubbed them away, not wanting to show emotion.

(( Should we wait for @Belbo ? ))

((Yeah, give him a little while to get back in.))

Hatsune approached Aeina with caution, trying to comfort her. Hatsune brought tissues to Aeina, handing her a couple and seating herself directly beside her. She settled in, unsure on how to comfort the girl. She didn't have the words to console her, because she hardly ever had words for anything, but she so desperately wished she did in that moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back