• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Teen Town

Scorpio Retrograde

One Thousand Club
This is a town full of teens no kids or adult. Only teen have to work to keep the house and car they are assigned to them. They're are many jobs list later. Once you leave city limits you are not allowed back can you live like Teen when nobodies around.

Please make drama a lot and make it understandable

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been 4 days living in the town full of teens they started working yesterday at each job for the first now second day of the new job and day 4, The teens have some what learned how too share a nice car while other are still learning how to get out of old habits of depending on mommy and daddy. Nicole got out of bed and went downstairs to the kitchen to make her coffee the only that she had to call was a house phone that called to other house in the town. Josh was already up and taking a shower than getting out and getting dressed for his job, Josh soon went downstairs to see who needed to take the car before he took it without asking.

Time 8:00|| Wednesday||Partly cloudy||

Mika yawned tiredly getting dressed before making his way downstairs to began making coffee and toast. The last four days haven't been as hard as one would think. Then again that's just his personal opinion. Who knew what the others thought of it all. Snorting he grabbed his finished toast and coffee to go before beginning the walk to work. He liked walking it was easier then arguing about the only car.

The sound of the door shutting and the car pulling out of the drive way awoke Ingrid. She'd fallen asleep at the kitchen table again. A few empty bottles of beer were scattered across the wooden surface before her, pack of cigarettes half opened next to her hand. Sitting up, the small girl rubbed her forehead, groaning at the headache she'd obtained the night before. She looked at the time on her cell phone, cussing under her breathe as she noticed she had a half and hour to get to work. In a flash, she threw on some clothes and brushed her teeth, pulling her hair into a sloppy bun as she ran out the door to the drive way. Josh must have taken the car. Dammit. Starbucks was all the way across the city. After another long line of cursing Joshua up to the heavens, she pulled out her phone and called in sick for work. The way she looked at it, she was late anyway. The girl grabbed her skateboard and hit the road, making her way to the corner store to get something to eat and possibly give Josh a little hell for taking the car.

As she slipped inside the store, her eyes shot the boy a glare that could almost kill as she went to the cooler and grabbed a cookie dough ice cream.

Nate woke slowly at the sound of his annoying alarm which had been going off all night. With one look atbthe time he jumped out of bed nearly tripping over Maverick the young rottweiler gave a small grunt at his owner before heading downstairs into the kitchen. After a quick shower Nate threw on his work clothes and headed down into the kitchen to look for the car keys since he had to be at work in about thirty minutes. "Yo where'd yall put the car keys?" He ran into the living room looking between the couches and imside coat pockets, still no car keys and he now had to be out in twenty-five minutes.

Jasmine awoke to the sun shining on her face. She sat up and groaned. She got out of bed and covered her mouth as she yawned. She stretched a bit. She undid her messy pony tail letting her wavy brunette hair fall into waves that cascaded down her back and around her shoulders. She changed into a pair of highwaisted jean shorts and a black lace crop tank. She slipped her feet in a pair oh high tops before walking to the kitchen for breakfast.

(Ok I'm going to reply)

Nicole walked into the living room with the key her hands "I get off early today so I'm taking the car ok" she said as she made herself way to the door. Josh saw Ingrid as he messed with the little things around the counter and drinking a slush straw in his mouth "Good afternoon" he said with a smirk while he put the slush behind the counter it had been a slow day at the store. Nicole got in the car starting it and blasting the music from the radio.

Ingrid frowned, putting her ice cream on the check out counter, setting an ice cold look on Josh as he slurped at the cool drink. Her arms folded and lips pursed, letting her eyes look him up and down in a narrowed fashion. " You took the car this morning..", she muttered, grinding her teeth lightly as she waited for a response. In reality, it was her own fault for not letting him know she needed it. If she hadn't drank herself into passing out at the kitchen table, slept in and was so out of it she hadn't heard him leaving, she would have been able to get him to drop her off at work or she could have done the same for him. It wasn't it was his fault, the teen just wanted someone else to blame.

Nate just finished filling up Mavericks water and food bowl when he heard Nicole say she was taking the car "son of a.." he jumped up and ran out the house before he could finish his sentence and ran over to the car, slid over the hood (a habit of his) before she started driving and hopped in the passenger side "Hey can drop me off at work real quick?, I'm already running late. " he knew he needed to get up early so he could getbthe car first and living with two girls who worked early too didn't really help his cause.

Josh nodded "Is this all for you" he asked "You should of woke up earlier" he said scanning the item. "Are you sure you're not going to get one of those wooden spoon things" he said gesturing to where the ice cream was at "And that will be 1.59$" he said "Yea" she said as she started fast down the road and to the main street cutting everyone off

Ingrid sighed, tossing the change onto the counter, adding a few more cents for a spoon. Her big brown eyes flashed up at him before she slipped her hands into her pockets. "Did you even think about waking me up?". Her voice was flat, showing how she was clearly unimpressed and cranky. "I mean, I was right there in the kitchen.". She grabbed her ice cream and a spoon, jumping up and sitting on the counter carelessly as she struggled with the wrapper.

Nate sat quietly tapping on the dashboard and looking out the window as they drove down the street "do how long you gotta be at work?" He asked, looking over at Nicole she seemed a bit out of it this morning she was usually more hyper and would be singing her ass off to the music blasting through the car's speakers.

Josh raised a brow as he drank his Slurpee "You looked to occupied" he said looking at out the door "You know with the drinking" he said as he remembered the site where he had to feed his dog danger. " Watcha wanna do for dinner tonight" he asked Denise looked over at Nate as she had one hand on the wheel when she stopped at a red light "I don't know I don't even think I work today" she said sort of mad and tired than speeding as the light turned green Josh soon pushed Ingrid off the counter as the manger came on

Ingrid opened her mouth to say something profane to the cashier as he mentioned her drinking but shut her lips tight as he pushed her off the counter. She set another glare on him, then a lest obvious one towards the manager. "I don't know. I don't even know how to cook". Her voice was almost in a hushed tone as she spoke, slurring her words into an ashamed mumble. It wasn't something she was proud of. It was just that her parents had always cooked for her and never bothered to really teach the girl. Her eyes glanced from her icecream to Josh, only letting eye contact sit for a millisecond, then back to the wrapper of her frozen treat as she struggled with the plastic a little more.

Nate looked at her then back out his window before talking again "Well if you don't have to go in, come chill with me all day, if the boss ain't in I can sneak you some food and something to drink or we can turn around and go chill at home but that's kinda boring." Nate turned and waited to hear what her response was, since he started a few days ago his boss wouldn't hold it against him for not showing up.

"Let me check in at the diner" she said looking at the time as she switched lanes to get her work as she got there she ran inside leaving the car running she ran a hand threw her hair as she heard that she didn't work she got back in the car "I'm not working today so wanna go to the house "Either on I have to drop of some things" she said reaching into the middle console pulling out a cigarette and lighter Josh looked at her "You lucky My mommy along with Denise's mom did taught me how to cook" he said moving out of the way for the manger which made him lean forward against the counter than quickly finishing his slushie "Can you please refill this" he asked

Ingrid grabbed the slushie with a sigh, walking to the machine and refilling it a thought crossed her mind. She furrowed her brows and waited until the manager left, taking a sip before she passed the cup back to Josh. "Isn't Aster supposed to be working today?". Little did she know he'd stayed home. He'd been feeling kind of blue in that big, lonely house al by himself. She shook her head, her faded orange hair swayed in it's bun on top of her head. "Nevermind, he's probably baked like a cake at home or something. ". With a sigh, she looked at Josh, " Do you remember that pizza joint on Browne Street? Did you know that shut down after everyone... y'know..".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back