Technically...

Soz

You're f*cking grounded.
Well, this is a second introduction technically.  I made one that was drab, and didn't really get into anything, so this will be more of an original introduction than a repeat.

I'm twenty-five, and I have a lengthy history behind me that makes me seem more like I'm forty-five.  I've got two kids, both daughters whom are the world to me.  All the powers of Heaven, and Earth couldn't shake me were they to need something.  As lovely as they are I decline to post photos of anyone without their permission, so you'll just have to imagine two adorable perfect angels. :3

Aside from that, I've been an avid season-to-season anime watcher for roughly ten years now.  When most people get into anime in their teens they drop it after they get their feet wet with a few series.   Well, it just never ended for me, and it's probably my favorite media to consume save for actual books, and manga; I highly recommend Webtoons if you enjoy reading manga.  Some amazing series to be found there.

I tend to read non-fiction more than fiction when it comes to books, and it's often more on Wikipedia than in an actual book.  Interests vary from what Brad Pitt's signature is to how Glenn Seaborg devised the correct theorem for converting lead into gold after it was concluded possible from a Russian Nuclear reactor.    Don't ask where the interests for these things come from because I don't know myself if I'm being honest.

My latest endeavors include being a thorn in Nintendo's side via 3DS hacking, which is quite fun and comes with a host of perks that I didn't even realize were possible.  Fun stuff indeed.   Among the previous hobbies, I'd say board games, Magic the Gathering, Yugioh, and Duelyst are among what takes up most of my time.   Yes, I'm a rather unproductive individual and I'm about as close to an American Hikikomori as one could get without the mental instability, and lack of self preservation (I do have a job, so I'm not a total NEET).  

Hmmm, I'm not sure of what else to say here...  My user name refers to the word, "Sorry," but I'm a rather carefree individual.  I came up with, "soz" to say it more lazy because that was entirely necessary.  /endsarcasm 

Hope to enjoy RPing here in the future, and hopefully folks are too critical of me.  I'm feel pretty rusty right now.  haha

Welcome to Rpn Soz! 

Those two angels of yours probably are cuties! The imagination of children and the endless opportunities for them are probably what will be cherished greatly. 

And yes, my good user you know about Webtoons~ 

I've become a big fan of Webtoons~ 

(Favorite of all time: Girl's of the Wild, Flow, Witch Hunt, Salty Studio, The Stories of those Around Me, Orange Marmalade...goodness that's only part of what I've read) 

Moving on! 

3DS hacking eh? That sounds neat~ 

Wish I could be more techy about anything else really. 

I do hope you enjoy it here and that there are many things to offer you~ 

Once again welcome :3

I found Webtoons from Noblesse, and since have been rolling around it for the past few months.   I'm pretty behind in everything though.  A few hundred chapters in Noblesse, but only a few weeks behind in most other things.  

I really can't speak highly enough of Dice. It's probably my favorite series on there as of now, but Tower of God is great, too.  I'll have to check out some of what you mentioned.  I've not really done a lot of exploring, and just clicked on the primary suggestions from the site itself.  

3DS hacking became really easy in the last update, but now that we've moved to 11.3.0-36U it's almost back to square one.  They patched the last known exploit for Menuhax, but there will be more.  They've never gotten them all, and recently they messed up so bad that those of us that are already hacked pretty much are permanently safe.   Fun stuff. A bit expensive after you own four or five 3DS, but fun none the less.

And I've already dived into an RP.  It's going pretty well.  Thanks for the welcoming words. 

Oh it gets better.  One is 9 and the other is 8.  While I was a fast learner I blame it on my ADHD that I was "interested" frequently.   It still scares the shit out of me that I'm going to be 30 with a 13 year old.  

Yea... Because you're like a year older than me. Clearly I will look like the youthful princess I am till I'm in my 90's, so I guess I don't have an issue.

Yea... Because you're like a year older than me. Clearly I will look like the youthful princess I am till I'm in my 90's, so I guess I don't have an issue.

Now I just feel old.  I was hoping you were going to say you were older than me... Dang it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back