• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐“๐„๐€๐Œ ๐“๐„๐๐„๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’ * ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค

Main
Here
Characters
Here

mother of sorrows

๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š.
039353acd82a2263ba083790e26313ae.jpg
๐—ข๐—ข๐—–.

Hi, and welcome to the OOC thread! This is to serve as a chat to ask questions, talk, bring up ideas until the roleplay starts and the discord is fully made! If you have any questions, please ask. c:
Since I only started this... literally yesterday ๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธ I'm still not super sure about the due date for the sheets, but I think I'll let there be one day more to just bring in some interest before I decide! But yeah, chat/ask away!

I LIIIIIVE
image0.png

omg itโ€™s so quiet here but hi hi everyone !! i just got off of work but i hope to have a wip sometime tomorrow

hello yes it is i, may our characters be the nerdiest buddies ever
PERHAPS
6R1M is still in the works, but they're chaotic and pretty wild
maybe, once applications are done, they could know of each other or even know each other thru the community

PERHAPS
6R1M is still in the works, but they're chaotic and pretty wild
maybe, once applications are done, they could know of each other or even know each other thru the community
That is a super fun idea. Hoping we get to work it out!

all of the characters seem really fun so far!! also michael b jordan ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ he's so fine and for why

also omg fantasy fantasy hi!!! i hope work/life is doing okay for you rn!!

all of the characters seem really fun so far!! also michael b jordan ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ he's so fine and for why

also omg fantasy fantasy hi!!! i hope work/life is doing okay for you rn!!

howdy ! life is well .. going LMAO my birthday is currently in 9 days but college starts in 2 so <//3 im currently crying in the inside but i hope things are going great 4 u as well

howdy ! life is well .. going LMAO my birthday is currently in 9 days but college starts in 2 so <//3 im currently crying in the inside but i hope things are going great 4 u as well
pls nobody remind me of the fact school is coming soon, i will literally cry ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ ITS A LIE, SAY IT AIN'T SO... but i hope you have a nice birthday when it comes aaa!!!

NO FR michael b jordan is so fine and for why ๐Ÿคจ what was the reason

also martin is hopefully gonna be finished soon ๐Ÿ‘€ hes just an annoying conman

[pokes head in]
this is looking mighty delicious ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ if i have time i'll def be making a cs for a preacher man. enjoy that placeholder for now

Now who told yโ€™all to make fine ass characters ๐Ÿคจ

hihi Iโ€™m the other GM that fr hasnโ€™t said anything until now ~
Iโ€™ll try to post placeholders tonight but if you guys have any questions let us know!!

so i know the limit is one character right now but my indecisive dumb self cannot decide whether or not i want to apply with a male or female character. so i'm just gonna finish the sheets for both and then decide at the last minute which one i want to go with

if this is okay, of course. if not, let me know and i will force myself to decide right this minute

so i know the limit is one character right now but my indecisive dumb self cannot decide whether or not i want to apply with a male or female character. so i'm just gonna finish the sheets for both and then decide at the last minute which one i want to go with

if this is okay, of course. if not, let me know and i will force myself to decide right this minute
Honestly Iโ€™m kinda going through smth similar Rn JSBSJSJ which is why itโ€™s taking me so fudgin long but I personally think thatโ€™s a good idea! Like, in the end youโ€™ll have to choose one and should you get accepted youโ€™ll be able to play the other one too (I THINK donโ€™t QUOTE ME but thatโ€™s generally like our rule) so yeah! As long as you donโ€™t start off with two and like you already told us the sitch it should be fine :3

WAIT omg Iโ€™m so dumb but yeah you can also just keep one of them in your private threads, i feel like thatโ€™d make a lot more sense :x

I'm super excited for this I'm finally getting back into the groove of rping again. I'm gonna work on Youma's persona and bio tonight.

i think the due date will be the 30th or something like that, if that works for you guys? so everybody has enough time, but it doesn't take too long!

hi!! haven't talked here yet so I thought I should say something SHJHSJ I think my CS is pretty much done and I've loved reading everyone else's so far !

updated my cs as well, and hope u guys enjoy reading penelope as much as I loved writing her! however I'll probably continue to tweak and add things to her :>

all of the characters are ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ right now, i love all of them?? hand them over right now or else ๐Ÿ”ซ
UH am gonna finish up martin and me boy bozi today, and hopefully ken and leo tomorrow!

hi stopping by 2 let y'all know that i've officially given up on fighting bbcode. no matter what i do to try to fix it, the 5th tab of natty's cs just downright refuses to work on safari. it rly said "no thanks, cooperating is not for me". so if you'd like to view the 5th tab and/or the cs in its entirety, pls pls use chrome or firefox (both of which have proven to work) or any other browser except for safari. no safari

thanks for coming to my ted talk and have a blessed day amen

(side note the 5th tab works on safari on mobile it just doesn't work on safari on desktop/laptop)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back