Team Fortress 2

Donder172

Three Thousand Club
Name: Dell Conagher

Universe from: Team Fortress 2

Personality:

Dell Conagher, also known as the Engineer, is a soft-spoken, amiable Texan with an interest in all things mechanical.

Appearance:

latest

Backstory/Bio:

Dell was born and raised in Bee Cave, Texas with his father. Natural curiosity, ten years as a roughneck in the west Texas oilfields, and eleven hard science PhDs have trained Dell to design, build and repair a variety of deadly contraptions. In 1965, Dell designed and built the Sentry Gun under contract from TF Industries.

During the summer of 1968, Dell was one of nine mercenaries to be recruited by Reliable Excavation & Demolition and Builders League United to continue Redmond and Blutarch's neverending war.

In Loose Canon, the Engineer met with Blutarch Mann, who told him the history of the Mann family and how his grandfather, Radigan Conagher, built his Life Extender Machine. Blutarch angrily explained that the machine was starting to break down and he wanted the Engineer to fix it. The Engineer then explained that he has no idea how the machine works, and that he would more than likely kill Blutarch if he touched it. Blutarch asked if he could fix it if had his grandfather’s blueprints, which the Engineer stated he could, but that the blueprints were buried with his grandfather. Blutarch then threw the blueprints on the desk, saying that he has spent the last 60 years and a small fortune trying to decipher them to no avail. He then stated that the Engineer may borrow them on one condition, but died mid-sentence. The machine then electrocuted Blutarch back to life. He stated that each day he stays dead a little bit longer, and that there is nothing on the other side. Blutarch then demanded him to fix the machine. Later, As he went through his grandfathers' blueprints and notes, he found a file labelled "Guns: Maps of Australium Caches".

Powers/weapons:

Dell has several weapons at his disposal including a shotgun and a pistol. He also keeps a wrench with him and his Constuction PDA, his Destruction PDA and his buildings, a sentry, a dispenser and two teleporters (entrance and exit). He can upgrade all buildings to a max of 2 (from level 1 to level 3).

Goals: (What they want to accomplish in the universe)

Other: It's difficult to really find the personalities of the Team Fortress 2 mercs, because there is very little lore available. And most of the lore comes from the TF2 comics.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want me to add more about his personality, I can try to. But I can't really promise I can get much more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back