Teachers Pet (closed)

Anna723

Previously Rainy
Teachers Pet Sign up

So hi there! This is my first attempt at RolePlaying on this site so forgive me if I'm going about this wrong? :/ I figured for the first RP I do, it would just be a simple one, so I get the feel of things. I envisioned this one as a one on one RP, but by all means if you can think of another character, be my guest.

So here the plot, it's really basic-

I'm a student and you're a teacher. And that's the way the relationship starts.

Strictly professional.

But it doesn't seem to stay that way when I start feeling something more than.

I'll just have to get your attention somehow?

Here's my Bio- (Again, I don't know how you guys do things here, bear with me.

Name- Heather Morrison

Age-17

Appearance- (I'll have to post it in a bit, it's not letting me

History-

She lives with both her parents but they often go away on trips together, leaving her alone save for the infrequent visits from her older brother. She can't wait until she's 18 so she can go out and be herself.

Other- She has a dog named Poncho that she simply adores.

Name: Ryan Johnson

Appearance:
teachers_large.jpg

History: He is a teacher at Meadowbrook High School. He teaches math, and in one of his classes is Heather Morrison

Other: This is his first year teaching and he has just broken up with his high school sweetheart.

Oh wow thanks. :) So the next step would be posting it in the other section so we could start? Right?

(Here, I'll post the starter)

Heather-

I walked into school with my bag slung over my shoulder. I was barley awake but I couldn't miss the first day of my senior year. I pulled my schedule out of my bag and walked to my first period class. It was English. Then after that I would have gym, then math and then lunch. It wasn't a particularly hard day, but I couldn't wait to get home. I rubbed my eyes and sat down, waiting for the teacher to arrive. When she did, we got started.

After that class ended, gym was much the same. Just sitting around and getting to know the teacher. It was quickly over and I walked into math, taking a seat in the back. The teacher had yet to arrive so I placed my head on the desk.

Yeah, sorry.

Ryan was late. This wasn't a good impression on his first day. He had gotten lost in the hallways. Finally, he made it to his classroom. Luckily, only a handful of students were there already. He set his papers on his desk and began setting up as the rest of the class filed in. When the bell rang, he stood up. "Hello, class. I'm Mr. Johnson. I'm going to call attendance." He proceeded to call everyone's names. "Heather Morrison?"

blue-eyes-curly-hair-globes-pretty-girl.-snow-thinspiration-white-Favim.com-69980.jpg
(there's the picture I forgot)

Heather-

I looked up when my name was called and raised my hand. "Here." I said, softly. I cleared my throat a little as I looked at the new teacher. I guess I had missed him walking in. I bit my lip a little in surprise. He was....really...good looking. I felt my cheeks heat up the slightest bit at the thought and turned my attention to the window.

Ryan paused at this girl. She was..different. He gave her a little smile before resuming attendance. When he was done, he looked at the class. "Okay, welcome back to a new school year. As most of you probably know, I'm new at this school. I was a teacher in Michigan for two years before I came here. Anyway, this is calculus. I'm going to need someone to pass out textbooks." He paused to glance at the attendance sheet. "Heather? Would you do it?"

Heather-

I glanced up again and slowly got out of my seat. "Sure...no problem." I said, walking to his desk where a neat stack of textbooks were sitting. I grabbed a whole bunch, not really thinking about the fact that I couldn't see over the now huge mound of books in my arms. I carefully started handing them out, praying I wouldn't fall or drop any of them.

Ryan nodded towards her. He waited until everyone had a book, then said to them. "Okay, turn to page 4. You will see problems 2-15. I expect you to work on those and they will be due next Tuesday." He surveyed the room. This looked like it would be a good bunch of kids. For the rest of the period, Ryan explained what they would be learning throughout the course of the year. When the bell rang, he stood up and let the kids out. When Heather came up, he winked at her before turning to the next student.

Heather-

I paused for a moment, wondering if I had seen what I just thought I saw. Did he just wink at me? I blushed a deep shade of red and rushed from the room. I found it increasingly difficult to keep the smile off my face.

After all the students had left the class room, Ryan sat down doing paperwork. Being the new teacher at a school was a big pain. After about half an hour, Ryan decided to take a break and get coffee from the teacher's lounge. If only he knew where it was. He began wandering the halls, looking.

Heather-

I stopped at my locker on my way to the lunch room. I couldn't get it open the first time so I helplessly tugged on it until it opened. i sighed. I hoped I wouldn't have to wrestle with this thing all year... From the corner of my eyes I saw someone walking and I when I fully looked up I realized it was Mr. Johnson. I bit my lip and gave him a little wave.

Ryan's eyes scanned the hallways. He saw Heather wave at him. "Hello, Heather. I was wondering if you'd tell me where the teacher's lounge is?" He gave her a small, almost lazy grin.

Heather-

I hugged my books to my chest and smiled back. "Sure...you just go down this hallway. "I said, pointing to the my left. "And then it's the fourth door on your right." I finished. Before he could walk away though I blurted, "You seem really young to be a teacher..." I bit my lip and blushed a little at the rudeness of the statement, but I didn't take it back.

Ryan burst out laughing. "Maybe so. I'll tell you a secret. I'm only 28." He winked at her and walked in the direction she had pointed. Fourth door on the right. He counted to the fourth and saw it clearly marked, TEACHER'S LOUNGE. "Hm," Ryan commented to himself. he walked in to find a nice and hot pot of coffee waiting. He poured some into a cup, and relaxed.

Heather-

I smiled and watched him walk into the room. I bit my lip and shook my head, giggling. That time I was sure he had winked at me. I sighed happily and walked to the cafeteria.

Ryan glanced at his watch. He needed to go prep for his after lunch class. He had showed his class list to the English teacher before, and she had told him that period would be a rowdy bunch. He finished his coffee and went back to his classroom. He began looking at a seating chart recommended by that same teacher.

Heather-

The day continued in a boring way and by the end of it, I really just wanted to go home. I went to my locker to get all the things I would need for homework and slammed it shut again. I sighed and ran a hang through my hair, ready to start the walk home.

When the day was finally over, Ryan packed all of his stuff into a briefcase and grabbed his jacket. It was chilly for September. He stepped out of his classroom and locked it behind him. He walked through the halls to the door. He didn't notice any of the students he passed. He was focused on how he was going home to an empty apartment. Again. It had been that way ever since Penny, his high school sweetheart, had admitted to cheating on him.

Heather

I was just walking through the doors when I slammed into someone. I gasped. "Oh! I'm sorry. I totally wasn't paying attention!" I said, glancing up. I immediately straitened up. "Oh...Mr. Johnson...sorry."

Ryan was snapped out of his thoughts by someone bumping into him. "It's okay, Heather. I wasn't paying attention either. See you tomorrow." He smiled at her and continued on his way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back