Zodiac:

Taurus

Alliance:

Loyal

Name:

Calista “Cali” Evermore

Female

Appearance:

She has long, ebony hair that is almost kept in a braid that rests on her shoulder. Her skin is a pale ivory with freckles splattered across her face. She is a bit short, her height coming at 5’3’’ and her weight being 130 pounds. Her eyes are a bright, leafy green with flecks of gold.

She always wears elbow length undershirts and her sky blue vest. During the winters she will wear fleece lined pants and during the summers she will wear shorts. For her shoe choice, she always wears what appear to be tan work boots. She also constantly has a bag hanging at her side that contains a sketchpad and drawing equipment.

Personality:

Calista has always been a very patient and practical person, preferring to map out strategy during a battle than to run headfirst into battle. She also acts very responsible and comes off as caring and reliable. She has a mothering personality and has been known to act motherly towards other people, especially those she are close to.

Power:

Calista has the ability to communicate with animals as well as sometimes being able to control their movements. She uses this as an advantage to be able to coordinate attacks with them.

Limitation:

She can’t force animals to do anything that they do not wish to willingly do. She also can’t communicate with animals she has had no contact with.

Weapon(s):

Her first weapon is a hunting spear. Originally it was made of magically enhanced silver connected to an enchanted oak wood with intricate designs carved along the sides. It was able to cut through the toughest skins and armors. Over the years she has upgraded despite scarcely using it. It is now made of a nearly indestructible metal and has been modified with a select few attachments.

Her second weapon is an enchanted net that can weaken those captured beneath it upon her command. The target is only weakened while the net is on them.

Likes and Dislikes:

Calista likes drawing, horseback riding, taking care of animals, and being in the outdoors. She dislikes animal abusers, rude people, and cursing.

Bio:

Calista was upset but not surprised when the zodiacs split into the two different sides. While she loved humans, she was not blind to their destructive tendencies. She still thinks they deserve their own chance, that they only need a caring nudge in the right direction. She tries to help with this from her animal preservation park where she has found and cared for many injured animals. Her power to communicate with them has helped her greatly, both with caring for them and fighting for them. She is very active in the animal rights scene, though can’t be considered an extremist like some.

Other:

Calista always travels with two dogs, a pure white Akita Inu named Luna and a black and brown Tibetan Mastiff named Jax. She used to travel with wolves but with how fearful people got she had to change her traveling companions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol it's hard to read since I use original theme XD It looks good though :)  Only thing I want to ask is that the ability of the net to weaken those captured by it should be limited only to the duration of time that the net is on top of the person (so once they escape, the effects nullify). Aside from that, it's perfect ^_^ She's accepted

Lol it's hard to read since I use original theme XD It looks good though :)  Only thing I want to ask is that the ability of the net to weaken those captured by it should be limited only to the duration of time that the net is on top of the person (so once they escape, the effects nullify). Aside from that, it's perfect ^_^ She's accepted

I fixed it, made it a nice green instead. ^^ And yeah it is for just the duration it is on them I just didn't think to say that xD I'll edit it though. 

I feel like Calista and Sabaa would get along well lol 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back