Tatiana Morning

Clairvoyance

I'm a bad bitch, you c'aint kill me.

7050290_3.jpeg

(Faceclaim: Marnee Carpenter)

MV5BMTY0MjM5ODQ4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTE5MjAyODE@._V1_UY1200_CR548,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Name: Tatiana "Tati" Morning

Occupation: While she's technically a freelance photographer, most of her income is from working as a hostess at a popular local restaurant. 

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 133 Lbs.

Hair: Thick, golden blonde hair that nearly reaches the small of her back.

Eyes: A mix of blue and green, with a light brown ring around the iris.

Personality:

"I don't need to see a psychologist. I'm fine. Why am I here?"

"You're here because Jay wanted to you to be here. To you, he may just be your boss, but he considers you a friend, Tati. He's worried about you. Plus, you're the one that decided to come at all."

"I-...that's true. Fine, I guess. If he thinks I should talk to someone, I trust him."

"Good. Thank you. Now, I'd like to start by asking you a few questions. What are a few words you'd use to describe yourself?"

"Driven. Definitely desperate. Maybe a little too stressed and uptight..."

"I see. And how would you describe your current mental state? Please, Tatiana, be honest. I know you aren't 'fine.'"

"I...I'm not in the best state, I guess. Things are just hard right now. So many bills, so little money. My dad isn't getting any better..."

"Ah, your father...would you like to talk about him?"

"No, actually, I wouldn't."

"Okay...how about your mother?"

"She's off limits too."

"Tatiana, you have to open up to me. Are you scared of being judged? Do you think I'm going to tell someone what we talk about? I promise, whatever you say is between us. Not even Jay will know."

"Fine. My mom is almost always depressed, and works day and night to pay for everything. My father is basically dead, and the doctors are ready to pull the plug. I wasted four years of my life on a career that pays shit, and I seem to be destined to live out my days working in a goddamn restaurant. Things are pretty bad, but I'm doing my damnedest to keep a happy face on. If we could just catch a break...maybe things would be a better."

"Alright, I think that's enough for today. I'd really like you to come back next week, same day and time as today."

"I doubt I will, but thank you anyway. I don't get to vent very often."

History:

Born to Milah and Quintin Morning, Tatiana's life was filled to the brim with creativity from day one. Her mother was a writer and her father was an artist, and together they created the extremely successful comic book series "When Stars Fall." While they didn't live a lavish life, they were pretty well off, and lived a good enough life.

After the comic's popularity began to die down, slowly but surely, the family's once steady income trickled to a halt. The Mornings tried time after time to make an equally successful series, but each attempt was a sad, sad failure. In the end, they were forced to sell their home, and decided to move to the nearby city of Greyholm. 'Maybe it'll be good for us.' Her mother had said on the drive there. 'A change of scenery could be just what your father and I need.'

Sadly, her mother was quite wrong. Only six or so months after moving in, Tatiana's father was critically injured in a mugging gone wrong. Quintin took a savage beating - largely to his head - and was lucky his skull wasn't caved in. He didn't die, luckily, but he slipped into a coma that many fear he won't wake from. On the bright side, the Mornings' comic surged back to the top once news of Quentin's injuries hit the media.

Left with both medical bills and regular bills, Milah and Tatiana began to pick up side jobs to support themselves. The money from the comic's resurgence helped, but the vast majority went towards Quintin.

Once Tatiana graduated from high school, she decided to pursue a career as a photographer. She knew that money would be far and few between, but it was her passion, and her mother always told her, 'Do what you love to do.'

She attended a four year community college, working at a local diner between classes to try and rid herself of some of the  debt. After graduating, she began doing whatever jobs she could, and this is where she is now: poor, desperate, but hopeful. When hearing rumors of the unexplored, possibly irradiated abandoned trainyard, Tati could practically smell the opportunity. She jumped at the chance for a completely untouched photo op, hoping to make a bit of money with the pictures she planned on taking.

----

I'll do the writing sample soon, I swear.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back