color:black;
}

.in_box {
font-size:22px;
font-family:Lucida Console;
margin-left:7%;
color:black;
}

To accept a mission, reply to the thread here. State your character's name, their rank (if applicable) and their partner. A moderator will add you to the mission roster if you are accepted. It is HIGHLY recommended, that students work in pairs of weapon and meister although it is not required. You may use this thread as an OOC thread to discuss things directly pertaining to this mission.

Moderator In Charge (MIC): DaughterofAthena

DWMA Mission Profile

1vxfM3.jpg

Point of Contact: Lord Death

Perceived Threat Level: Level 2

Desired Team: One EAT weapon/meister pair

Meister

Weapon

Rank

Luxe Rosenfeld

Ravyn Cooper

1-Star

Debriefing

It has been a grand total of six weeks since madness spread through the internet of Death City and claimed the fate of the city for a time. The madness source was found and eliminated, but it is still unknown who planted it in the first place and the killer of the security guard remains a mystery. A string of recent murders occurring within Death City has drawn Lord Death's attention because they appear similar to that of the security guard, albeit slightly more gruesome. Based on the deaths so far, one thing is for certain. Whoever this killer is, his soul is no longer human. As such, he is a target for the DWMA and he might offer more information as to what happened to the city only six weeks ago.

Objectives

• Locate the target.
  • Collect his soul.
  • Obtain all relevant case information to deliver to Lord Death for further investigation.

Beginning Instructions

Once a pair is accepted for this mission, they may begin their search right away. The last murder was two nights ago on the outskirts of Death City.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luxe Rosenfield, 1-Star EAT Meister.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]I would be happy to have you along!

[/QUOTE]
Good deal ^^

No, not really. I'm SO sorry for not posting though. This was a big weekend, and I wasnt on the internet much. Still pumped for this, though!

*flails*

Ack, writer's block pleas ;-; I'll get back to work on a post tonight when I'm home from work

KageYuuki said:
*flails*
Ack, writer's block pleas ;-; I'll get back to work on a post tonight when I'm home from work
No worries. Just a reminder... no rush. There's only two of you so its not like many people are waiting.

Nono, i will get a post out. Im sorry for all of the delays, really.

@Kalin Scarlet @KageYuuki 

I just wanted to give you a heads up. My next post for this prompt might not be until next week sometime. I actually want to try coding something that looks like an investigation file and it might take me a bit longer than putting together a post usually does. 

@DaughterofAthena

What's the status on the files? Code not cooperation still?

It will be up before I hit the hay tonight. I guarantee it. I found a code that someone else made that seems to work and I'm going to be using it. All I have left to do is actually write out the content of the post and things should flow smoothly from there. Apologies for the delay. 

It will be up before I hit the hay tonight. I guarantee it. I found a code that someone else made that seems to work and I'm going to be using it. All I have left to do is actually write out the content of the post and things should flow smoothly from there. Apologies for the delay. 

No big deal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back