Ahara

Swashbuckler
Name: Tareek Inhad

Height: 3'10"

Weight: 75lbs.

Race: Ratman

Appearance: 
wererat.jpeg

Personality: He loves spending time with friends and strangers alike but he is not very popular. Ratmen are not a popular race and he knows it. He tries to prove stereotypes wrong by being friendly and trying to have a good time.

Bio: Tareek "Tee" Inhad grew up horribly poor and without a mother, she died while birthing his younger brother, and a drunk father. He essentially had to raise himself and his brother. He did an alright job barely scraping by. He did odd jobs here and there to make money. One day while walking to the market to buy bread he and his brother witnessed two men fighting in the street. While they stepped back, one of the men fired a spell that the other dodged. The flaming arrow-like spell pierced Tee's brother right through the heart. There was nothing that could be done. From that day forward Tee swore that he would always be able to protect those he loved. He started training with his father's old armor and sabre. Though he got very adept with his sabre he felt like he needed to be prepared wherever he went. He couldn't always carry his weapon on his belt after all. His solution? Learn to use magic. That is why he is enrolled at Altissa.

Racial Attributes: Keen sense of smell and good low light vision.

Magic: Weapon Magic (has the ability to summon weapons from thin air to his hands. He can only summon his sabre at this point but he is here to learn, no?)

Gear/Weapons/Equipment: An old set of armor, his summonable sabre

Skills: Friendly to everyone who gives him the time of day. Can handle his liquor. Skilled sword-fighter.

Likes: Meeting people, Alcohol, Parties, Becoming stronger

Dislikes: Having to fight, Racists, Irresponsible magic wielders

Weaknesses: Sometimes too friendly, Complete lack of confidence in his abilities, Enjoys finding the bottom of his bottle a bit too often.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was building my character at first I considered making her a magic weapon wielder. It's a pretty cool ability!

When I was building my character at first I considered making her a magic weapon wielder. It's a pretty cool ability!

Yeah I was kinda inspired by noctis from FFXV. I just love how he can switch weapons on the fly without having to sheathe and unsheathe all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread