News TapaTalk

Do You Use TapaTalk?

• Yes, and I want to keep using TapaTalk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but I'm willing to use an alternative app.

• Yes, but I don't need to use it/ would be fine without it.

• Yes, and I wouldn't use the site without it.

• No, I don't use TapaTalk.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends how you use it. The mobile version of browser in firefox for my Nexus 4 is very buggy and often leaves much to be desired in terms of posting as well as chat box use. Chrome works much more smoothly but the real reason i use tapatalk is for the phone notifications.

However once it notifies me i often use the broswer instead of tapatalk. So i would be good with any program really, as long as i can still get notifications. ;)

I have only started to use it when I signed up for this site about a month ago. It's great for notifs and for keeping tabs on things when I'm not at my computer. Having said that, I am not tied down to this specific application. If something else comparable were available in lieu of Tapatalk, I'd probably use whichever was more user-friendly for me.

I like the current version of Tapatalk. Good god, I'm not sure what I would do with out it. My phone is usually my primary OS

Please don't take away the app! It's the only way I can reply to PMs and quick stuff while on break at work.

I always use it....you just don't know because I turned off the "Sent From My Iphone using Tapatalk" signature B)

I use it all the time. It is better for replying with a phone. It all is great with the phone notifications. So if it has to go.. Please use an alternative app?

Also another thing, I wouldn't be able to get notifications of new roleplay replies on my phone without tapatalk. I would have to switch every roleplay to give me email notifications and that wouldn't be a great option because my inbox would get too full of roleplay alerts. So please, please keep tapatalk! Or at least an alternative app. (But I don't really think one is needed when tapatalk does the job.) The regular website on my iphone randomly has the forum bar pop up in front of the box to type, blocking it. And on my andriod tablet for some reason there is no spell check on the web browser only on RpNation's website. Tapatalk solves all my problems! I strongly wish to keep it! :) So thanks a bunch for giving us a poll and not just taking it down right away. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back