• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Tapatalk App

Irubus

Main Source of Public Hazard
I'm trying to use the Tapatalk App on this forum but I can't seem to access the out of character, rp overview, and all the other minor sub pages in each separate role play. Is this a TapaTalk bug or do you recommend mobile browser instead?

Tapatalk is good for knowing you have alerts but I suggest you use the mobile browser. You cannot access the minor thingies because Tapatalk'slayout differs from RPN. If you subscribed to a thread, you may see it, but otherwise it's tedious to try to find it

Tapatalk is not our app in any way shape or form and we have no control over it. The programs we use for the tab function is not compatible with the tapatalk app.

So if you wish to access the other pages, I suggest the mobile browser. As Ayl said, it is best for notifications and such.

Sweetone said:
I wish i could get this on tapatalk can someone send me a link or something?
You can find the Tapatalk app in the Google Play or Apple store on your phone (use the search function). It is free to download.

You can use the search function on Tapatalk to find RpNation. ( :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back