Tech Talking Computers and Other Tech News

Sugar Rush

Just a little bit sweeter.
Supporter
This is a general discussion as I'm both interested in computer-generated news and want to get others opinions.

First off, what was something that excited you at CES 2017? Lots of cool tech companies show casing what they've been working on over the past year or so. Want to know what was the major things that people took away from it.

Secondly, I want to get some opinions on gaming upgrades. I'm personally a AMD fan, but have used Nvidia, and, and Intel at some point. For a CPU and motherboard upgrade, what are your opinions on the new and am4 and ryzen technology coming out in a couple months? Is it worth waiting for it to upgrade?

I currently have a FX 8350 CPU with an am3+ motherboard. It's starting to fall behind a lot of newer Intel CPUs and motherboards. That being said, should I switch back over to Intel for my CPU or wait and check out the new stuff coming in from and later this year?

I also build computers for a hobby, so I'd just want other opinions on all of this stuff. Obviously, me being an AMD fan, I'm tilted toward them, but I do want to know what people really think now that the new generation of processors are coming out from both Intel and Nvidia.

(Don't know if this technically counts as personal or just hobby based. Just gonna leave it here since it's all about tech and computers in general.)

I think I posted on another thread that from CES I liked Razor's Project Valkyrie, although I can see it getting broken easily when you're given three times the screens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back