Talk to Each Other

He performed Long live the Chief on Lucas Cage. I should have started listening to him then. That scene was nice af.

@kairos ali I hope Mari/Will's relationship is to your liking :smile9:

@Aster Sapphire Anubis is confirmed thug. He can sleep wherever the hell he wants, sink or otherwise.

@AkuTheWolfOkami Thanks for introducing me to Go On Without Me. I've been listening to it nonstop for like the past half hour. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly would. I would appreciate a joint effort but it seems like something that would for sure be calming of sorts.

I'll be getting my posts up soon as well. College work comes first.

No problem man.  Anytime I can introduce someone to Xv I feel good lol. That's the song I go to when I think about my friend and his suicide so... 

I'm sincerely sorry to hear that man. I lost my best friend who was like a brother to me a little over a year ago. It wasn't a suicide, but it could have been prevented. There are still a lot of songs that make me think of him when I hear them.

I'm sincerely sorry to hear that man. I lost my best friend who was like a brother to me a little over a year ago. It wasn't a suicide, but it could have been prevented. There are still a lot of songs that make me think of him when I hear them.

Yeah that song and REMember by Mac Miller are my go tos... "It's a dark science when your friends start dying, like how could he go? He was part lion"

sorry to hear about your friend also...mine was like a brother me too

Sorry I haven't posted yet. This weekend proved to be rather busy because I have my first chemistry test on friday, work was long and then I volunteered at church to help teach little kids and now this homework for online class is kicking me and i have to write a paper. Oh what a joy college is. 

But I do promise to get Imani's first post up relaatively soon since i just have to copy/paste/edit two older posts into one. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back