Tales of Zestiria

Teacup

So yeah, I have this game sitting in my hard-drive for months and I've yet to truly try it. I absolutely played and loved the stuffing out of Tales of Symphonia back in the Game Cube days and have a request to make: Tempt me into playing ToZ, please, you lovely people!

I actually only made it like less than a 1/3rd of the way into the game myself, before life hit me, other games hit me, rpn and rping hit me, lol so mines pretty much sitting too

QUIRKY CHARACTERS, SMOOTHED AND DYNAMIC DIALOGUE, GREAT COMBAT SYSTEM, BEAST SOUNDTRACK!!!

If the caps haven't hyped at this point, that's on you.

I think the best way to sell this game is my own experience/opinion, at least for me. I am not a fan of the Tales franchise; let me say that first. I won't explain reasons. I just don't favor the series. But I loved this game. It was a fresh, unique and progressive take on the franchise that took chances and brought new ideas to the familiar quirks of the games and threw the old tropes on their heads. It was really inspiring. I truly think that if you like fantasy, even if you're not interested in Tales, play this game. Just for the experience. It's really quite lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back