Video Games Tales of the Abyss anyone?

Anyone want to talk about it? Although I doubt anyone's playing it 'cause it's pretty old by now

I've played the game, but I haven't played it in a long time. It's storyline wasn't that memorable, but I do know a few things like the characters.

Hehe, I love Tear's design and the idea of magic was pretty cool with the seven phonons and stuff

Yeah I really loved Luke's character progression throughout the game. Especially how Tear and Luke's relationship developed in the story. I forgot how magic worked, but I do know they use chants/geometric circles, which was pretty cool to see.

I'd love to rp it but nobody seems to know about it xP

The world and systems are surely interesting, but unfortunately, I don't enjoy RPing canon characters. I would recommend starting an interest check to see if you can get people.

The world and systems are surely interesting, but unfortunately, I don't enjoy RPing canon characters. I would recommend starting an interest check to see if you can get people.
Probably wouldn't be best. I'm going to be joining yours, am in the middle of a second and joined a third. Three feels like a solid number, maybe if I get room though

Probably wouldn't be best. I'm going to be joining yours, am in the middle of a second and joined a third. Three feels like a solid number, maybe if I get room though

Yeah I'm in 4 RPs right now, and I think that's a lot, so 3 is a large amount as well. However, if you truly want the idea to come true, then you need to put in the effort, but that's entirely up to you.

For Tales of the Abyss, I wouldn't know how an RP around that would work, since most Tales series focus on an evil organization hoping to change the world/end the world/etc. versus the good guys trying to save the world. I guess what do you like about Tales of the Abyss that you want to make into an RP? Is it the characters, plot, or what specifically?

I enjoyed the game mainly for characters and character progression, since the plot is pretty standard save the world cliché.

Yeah I'm in 4 RPs right now, and I think that's a lot, so 3 is a large amount as well. However, if you truly want the idea to come true, then you need to put in the effort, but that's entirely up to you.

For Tales of the Abyss, I wouldn't know how an RP around that would work, since most Tales series focus on an evil organization hoping to change the world/end the world/etc. versus the good guys trying to save the world. I guess what do you like about Tales of the Abyss that you want to make into an RP? Is it the characters, plot, or what specifically?

I enjoyed the game mainly for characters and character progression, since the plot is pretty standard save the world cliché.
I mostly enjoy the characters and world around them, such as creatures and things, I've always found them very interesting xP

It would probably just be me taking ideas off of the Tales Of series and making an rp out of to be honest xP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back