Tales of Salisonia: Rise of the Dragons [Official OOC Thread]

How would Necromancy work in this roleplay? There are many different ideas of Necromancy on top of the fact that no character's start out as a master, etc. of what they do, so what would even be possible? And is it a Necromancy that corrupts the own users mind or do they simply kill/raise stuff?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Darth Pai]So. Any suggestions for the reboot?

[/QUOTE]
Hmm maybe a new enemy still within the concept of the arias and all that, one that brings more attention to the issue but is a weaker probably the weakest of them all but theyre very wide spread and pop up alot in groups, and are a bit well rounded but yeh

Cressy said:
Hmm maybe a new enemy still within the concept of the arias and all that, one that brings more attention to the issue but is a weaker probably the weakest of them all but theyre very wide spread and pop up alot in groups, and are a bit well rounded but yeh
Obviously need a llama.

Hey guys since winter break is arriving ill be slightly active but I still have stuff to do, ill post more frequently though but here is a glimpes into my to-do list for the next few days

Thursday (today) - Study for 3 tests, finish several worksheets that are required to be able to do the test, start packing my luggage for traveling alone to puerto rico on saturday, check grades to see that I still have all A's for a boost of confidence or a bit more anxiety, also cook like 40 ctultural deserts for my class for AP human geography.

Friday - hopefully do well on the tests. Finish luggage and get my info for the plane trip, on the plane type some stuff up, work on my podcast for english, brainstorm rp ideas. Etc.

Saturday: HOPEFULLY not miss my plane and call my parents frequently so they know im fine although ive traveled alone before this time is kinda serious because I have no real supervisor of the plane leading me, and if I get lost im screwed. So asking for directions if I get lost from staff is my strategy. Reach home safely and spend time with family/do school stuff/funzies

I am... sort of. I have all four of my characters going there, two haven't been introduced but are there (One is the Dwarven King so he is literally right at it) and another is on her way. I also have one in a group at the event and then another one also in a group that is heading towards it.

NO. WE ARE GROUPING UP.

DO YOU WANT THE DWARVES KING AND HIS ARMY OR THE B I SEXUAL MERMAID WITH A 100 FOOT LONG TAIL?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back