• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tales from The Borderlands Overview

Deadkool

A Sad Remnant of a Forgotten Time
Rules

1. Be Courteous, if you have a problem with someone or something, let me know. I'll see what I can do to resolve it.

2. Write vulnerably. What does that mean? You character is not a Vault-Hunter. They won't respawn or take a rocket to the chest. Don't pretend they do.

3. Two strike policy

4. Keep your responses at least a paragraph. I care about detail, but what I find far more important is creativity.

Timeline

2845 - Tartarus is discovered by Diego Ferris

2846 - Ferris is given offers by Maliwan, Jakobs, and Dahl to sell;declines

2847 - Maliwan, Jakobs, and Dahl set up outposts

2849 - Mining begins

2850 - Handsome Jack murdered

2851 - Hyperion Moonbase destroyed, Hyperion files for bankruptcy

2853 - Guerrilla attacks begin against Maliwan, Jakobs, and Dahl

2855 - Attacks escalate in full-scale war, The Paralus claim responsibility.

2856 - Olympus Galactic is founded, story begins.

Factions

download.jpg

The premier elemental weapons manufacturer, Maliwan offers a unique touch to gun-running. If there is a single attribute they pride themselves in, that is showmanship. Maliwan utilizes loader robots wielding armaments such as acid spray, flamethrower, or Tesla coil to combat foes. The smallest of the three companies, but excellently armed.

400px-Dahl_logo.png

After their most recent beating at the hands of Hyperion, Dahl is ready to rise to the top. What they may lack in expertise or equipment, they make up for in grit, determination, and sheer number. Today, Dahl is the number one supplier of low-end conventional arms. Dahl utilizes a conscript army to do their work in the field.

download (1).jpg

Jakobs, old and reliable. Despite being one of the oldest manufactures in the galaxy (second only to Atlas), Jakobs's performance continues to consistently stutter. Their weapons, while ornate, are out of the price range of most fighters. Those who can afford are collectors, underlords, and elite mercenaries. Though, the weapon's power is undisputed, reload time for Jakobs rifles and in accuracy in Jakobs shotguns continues to be their undoing. Jakobs employs a mercenary army to fight for them.

WIP 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back