• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tales from The Borderlands Characters

Deadkool

A Sad Remnant of a Forgotten Time
I've gotten rid of my usual incredibly long character sheet. This does not mean I want less work. Please develop your characters as excellently as possible. I"m far more likely to approve someone/something that's well explained. 

Name:

Bio(2 Paragraphs or more):

Other/Misc:

Appearance(Preferably realistic):

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Delilah Chyornyj  

Bio(2 Paragraphs or more): Growing up anywhere nowadays is hell. With both downfalls of Jack ruining the economy twice, and the general population is filled with murderers, rapists, kidnappers, thieves, conmen/women, and everything else that wants to use you as a bagpipe, trumpet or drumkit in their new body-part band. At the age of nine, just old enough to know what's happening and just young enough to be completely dependent on them, she watched her parents be brutally murdered by Hyperion drones.  When word came round, describing the death of everyone's "Favourite" Tyrant, she felt that she was content. At the age of twelve, after living alone for a third of a decade, she met an ex-dahl soldier, who claimed he was a vault hunter. He taught her how to shoot, and the basics of hand to hand combat, which she's used ever since and improved on her own. Even at such a young age, she's learnt the only ways to fix problems are lying, and with a nine millimeter round to the head.  About a year ago, she tattooed herself in order to give off the appearance of a siren. She had used it to prevent conflicts in the past, although it had caused worse situations in the past. She had ended up using drugs heavily recently, and was also seen as an alcoholic around her regular hangouts. She's looking for a job to pay for her next fix, and is willing to do anything at this point.

Other/Misc:

+She has her own shotgun.

+She's met a vault hunter.

+She needs a job.

+Who couldn't love her?

-She's a drug dealer and an alcoholic.

-Definite psychological issues.

Delilah Chyornyj (Click!)

Name: Delilah Chyornyj  

Bio(2 Paragraphs or more): Growing up anywhere nowadays is hell. With both downfalls of Jack ruining the economy twice, and the general population is filled with murderers, rapists, kidnappers, thieves, conmen/women, and everything else that wants to use you as a bagpipe, trumpet or drumkit in their new body-part band. At the age of nine, just old enough to know what's happening and just young enough to be completely dependent on them, she watched her parents be brutally murdered by Hyperion drones.  When word came round, describing the death of everyone's "Favourite" Tyrant, she felt that she was content. At the age of twelve, after living alone for a third of a decade, she met an ex-dahl soldier, who claimed he was a vault hunter. He taught her how to shoot, and the basics of hand to hand combat, which she's used ever since and improved on her own. Even at such a young age, she's learnt the only ways to fix problems are lying, and with a nine millimeter round to the head.  About a year ago, she tattooed herself in order to give off the appearance of a siren. She had used it to prevent conflicts in the past, although it had caused worse situations in the past. She had ended up using drugs heavily recently, and was also seen as an alcoholic around her regular hangouts. She's looking for a job to pay for her next fix, and is willing to do anything at this point.

Other/Misc:

+She has her own shotgun.

+She's met a vault hunter.

+She needs a job.

+Who couldn't love her?

-She's a drug dealer and an alcoholic.

-Definite psychological issues.

Delilah Chyornyj (Click!)

To clarify, you're talking about Axton, yes?

Oh yes, yes indeed.

He ran from Dahl, which gave him the reason to go planet jumping, travelling to find a good spot far enough away. It's possible he could've stumbled along her in that time, even if it was short.

Oh yes, yes indeed.

He ran from Dahl, which gave him the reason to go planet jumping, travelling to find a good spot far enough away. It's possible he could've stumbled along her in that time, even if it was short.

Definitely. I just need to set up a timeline. I'd probably guess 2850 if we wanted a few months post-BL2 or 285X if we wanted a few years.

Well, chronologically, you'd be looking at approximately 2856 or 2857 considering that Delilah would be around twelve when Jack died and she met Axton. You'd also have to consider that she could have heard of the death of Jack anywhere between her parent's death and meeting Axton. Allowing his death to be approximately 7-3 years before the RP begins, meaning the events of the actual Tales From The Borderlands have also taken place and Helios, along with AI Jack have been destroyed (or possibly hidden in AI Jack's case.) 

this would also allow some characters to RP as canon members of the series, as any of them could have changed within approximately seven years. Tiny Tina would be Average Tina at Twenty for example.

Timeline and the beginning of factions is up. If you have any interested friends, please tag them.

Should I choose a faction, or do you decide in RP?

I wasn't planning on PCs being apart of a faction, at least not at the beginning. In other news, it doesn't seem like we'really getting many interested. Would you be alright with this being a 1x1?

We can make it a 1x1 I suppose. I want to see your character first.

I just don't think it's a good fandom for a 1x1

@NotTooBadI posted on the Borderlands Reddit and got a decent following. If you're interested I think I'll port the RP over to Google Docs.

Name:

Thalia Forde

Bio(2 Paragraphs or more): She started her teen life by being blasted onto this god forsaken planet from Helios, the ship that once held the all power-ful (DEAD) organization otherwise known as Hyperion. So in short, she spent her childhood training for things that have no standing here on Pandora. After her pod landed, she had tried desperately to find other people, finding the remains of Helios and thinking nothing more of it (Sadly missing out on her chance to join children of Helios). She walked for days, encountering skags, dehydration, and near-crippling hunger. Just as she was on the verge of collapsing, she stumbled upon a town and wandered in, staying hidden, stealing what little she could to survive. Of course, she was remorseful, but she would've died otherwise.

She was soon in possession of enough money so that she could buy things instead of steal them, a result of her doing a lot of things she did not want to do (ie: Go clear an entire area of skags for a store owner who looked like he could take down an army by himself, etc.). She has a small stand now for buying/selling antique items. The only reason she doesn't call her stand a 'pawn shop' is because it isn't really a full on shop. She will, on occasion, clear out places for people and has even assisted in the killing of a few (6, she counted) bandits. She honestly hates that she can't be anything more than what she is but she doesn't have a choice.

Other/Misc:

-emotional/mental baggage: 6/6 suitcases (please tell me you understand the reference)

-She has a duffle bag, which holds everything she has that can't fit in her pockets

-the duffle bag holds: Water bottles, clothes, a LOT of hair ties, old mementos, knives, ammo, and a lighter

-she has dual wield pistols (Which took her about two years to save up for) which she always has holstered on opposite hips, just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back