Taking the Stars ~ OOC

Mm, what are we waiting for exactly? I mean, yeah we got confused for a moment but i think by now we know what is going on(ish). Maybe we have the rest of the crew gather around the ship (cargo area/airlock room) and the characters just hang until we hear from the captain. 

I'd be willing to assume we are all on the same page. I'd even edit my post to make it more in line with the current situation.

It helped a little? I suppose? We could really use a schematic of this ship, like, that would make everything so much more logical. I'd give making one a shot, but I'm not exactly an artist. No matter, I say we go with Rinne's idea, get everyone rounded up inside the ship's main lounge, and we can just go from there. ;3

Oh, and before I forget to mention, I'll be making loads of weird mistakes today. I haven't slept in nearly thirty hours. Seriously. ;~; 

i've edited my post again so the engineer can talk to me

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp, I'm sorry that I still haven't replied. I think I'm just going to leave so I stop slowing you guys down (not that I really was). But anyways if someone would like to use my character, go ahead. I might jump back in later if I actually have more time to roleplay.

Ahh, maybe I will try to join. I really do want to do this rp. So I might leave later, but I think I want to stay now, haha.

I guess things irl got hectic for some people. I was looking forward to rp this and the earlier mistake would have sort itself if we have continued (that's what I think anywyas : p). From the looks of it now, it feels like the rp is dead. I'll be sticking around for any news. 

I guess things irl got hectic for some people. I was looking forward to rp this and the earlier mistake would have sort itself if we have continued (that's what I think anywyas : p). From the looks of it now, it feels like the rp is dead. I'll be sticking around for any news. 

please let me know as well if does die i might ask if i can redo the thread so people can rp

lmao lexy's about to kill me if i don't reply

if you guys remind me, i might have to do it later--

i'm just a lazy ass who doesn't want to do it : ^ )

lmao lexy's about to kill me if i don't reply

if you guys remind me, i might have to do it later--

i'm just a lazy ass who doesn't want to do it : ^ )

At the end of the day if you are you are if not we should move it forward regardless so others can rp

@Leo Radomir it's not that I'm really waiting on anyone. I just haven't found the inspiration to write. Lexy's been bugging me about all week : ^ )

then again she also hasn't been checking in that often

i see why not hit up the engineer char and go that way that way we both get in also i've been thinking there's not always 3 pars worth to write so i think it should be 1 to 1 and half

@leo I see you forgotten the fact that this roleplay is a detailed ropleplay and that both Lexy and I are expecting at least 2+ paragraphs. we're expecting long replies.

as for Momo, we're waiting for her. I'll be moving on without her, but she said she'll still be in. depending on our schedules, I can get a reply in tonight as for Momo;;; not sure, have to talk to her about it. 

@c h i h o I think I can reply tonight, I don't think I have any homework.

@Leo Radomir Okay so question: I got really confused in your reply. You said you edited it so I (the engineer) can reply, but I haven't even arrived at the ship yet. So the question is, are you trying to talk to me, or the pilot? Because the pilot already arrived (if I'm correct) and it sounded to me like you were talking to them. 

@c h i h o I think I can reply tonight, I don't think I have any homework.

@Leo Radomir Okay so question: I got really confused in your reply. You said you edited it so I (the engineer) can reply, but I haven't even arrived at the ship yet. So the question is, are you trying to talk to me, or the pilot? Because the pilot already arrived (if I'm correct) and it sounded to me like you were talking to them. 

I see my bad how about this i'll del my post till you post then we can go from there?

Okay everyone! Expect a reply to be up tonight! I've fallen behind on my response speeds but plan to get those up, sorry bout that! But i will have a response up tonight!

I accually dont know how to accent but I want to try something new :P so bare with me with the mix up of words, missing articles, and bad english over all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back