Taking Risks (Tigress and Haru-Chi)

Haru-chi

In a world where mythical creatures exists, the new race of Panthera were born. These hybrids are of the panther and centaur species, facing constant discrimination from pureblooded creatures. The vampires, werewolves, and even their own originating family, the centaurs, look down upon them with shame for the creation of what they call "abominations".

Lamia-4e.jpg

Name: Bloodrose (Aka Rose)

Species: Panthera

Personality: Aggressive at times, but she is also extremely intelligent and sweet if she trusts you enough. She's extremely curious about the pure breeds and as to why they hate her kind so much

History: RP it out.........

Name: Darius Sawyer

Species: Vampire

Personality: An open-minded and blunt person. He will not hesitate to take action, considering he acts on impulse. He is quite rebellious against his family for their conservative views.

8727edc5-bca1-44eb-94de-d4b49a74f76b_zpsc8f2eed9.jpg

(as a vampire, imagine him a lot paler though xD )

History: RP it out.........

(Darn photobucket xD It'll take a while for it to show up )

"Alright, alright! I'm going!" Darius yelled, throwing his hands up as if he was surrendering to something. His two younger brothers, Cole and Nathan dragged him out. The two rugrats physically looked sixteen, but they acted as if they were five years old. "Darius, let's go eat some humans!", Cole suggested. Nathan smacked him upside the head. "Father said we're not allowed, remember?" Darius would just nod, as his answer was final. "We're going to hunt animals, period. Now let's go before I change my mind." The two twins followed Darius into the forest.

(Oh! It showed up!.... He's cute.....

Oh, and Rose is wearing the outfit in the picture ^^ it's pretty)

Bloodrosed raced through the forest with her dagger in her hand, her paws kicking up the dirt behind her. Her prey skidded around a fallen tree, but Bloodrose simply leaped over the tree, catching up to the deer and grabbing it's antlers. "Thank you...." she murmured to the animal before using the dagger to slit it's throat. The Panthera race respected the nature around them, thanking the animals for dying to feed their kind. Not many of the pure breeds did that these days. She sighed and lay down, much like a normal panther would, only to begin skinning the creature in front of her and cutting the meat into strips.

When they finally reached the depths of the forest, Cole started sniffing around. " I smell fresh meat", he said in a sing-song tone. Nathan cocked an eyebrow, sniffing the surrounding air as well. "I smell...." Darius would finish his sentence for him, standing in front of the two siblings as if to block them from going any further. "....hybrid." Before he knew it, his two little brothers had already managed to slip past him, running towards the direction of the scent. "Damnit." Darius' father had already managed to brainwash the twins into believing the hybrids were dirty half-bloods. Darius did not share this opinion, or rather he didn't care of the pointless war waged between these creatures.

Cole and Nathan smirked at each other, speeding through the place like it was the back of their hand. "Race ya there", Cole winked. Nathan merely smirked, "Darius is sometimes so dense."

(LOL i think i just made darius the friendly vampire)

(Pahahahaha xD )

Bloodrose stiffened when her keen sense of hearing was able to pick up the thundering sounds of feet. Not long after came the scent of vampire. She jumped up and spun to face the sounds, drawing two daggers and flexing her claws, ready for a fight over the meat if that's what it came to. It shouldn't though. This was Panthera hunting grounds.

Darius was the fastest in the household, catching up to Cole and Nathan in no time. By the time he got there, the two brats stood in front of a female Panthera. "What the hell are you two doing", he kissed. These stupid twerps are gonna get us killed. Cole and Nathan would stare at their prey, their fangs showing. "Aw come on Darius, dad won't know" Nathan smirked. Cole, being the troublemaker of the two, had run in, his claws ready to kill. "NO!" , Darius ran in.

Bloodrose dodged and wrapped her tail around Coal's leg, tripping him before rearing up and placing her front paws on the chests of the two boys, pinning them down against the ground. "This is Panthera hunting grounds, so I could kill you WITHOUT getting into trouble" she growled at the two young vampires, her daggers poised over their throats and ready to kill.. "However, I'm feeling nice today. So if you get out of my sight within the next five seconds I'll spare you" with that said she stepped off of them and kicked them back towards their brother before tucking some of her fringe behind her ear, cautiously watching the vampires.

While Nathan was attempting to reach and claw at the Panthera's leg, Cole stuck his tongue out at her. "I don't see your name on this place, lady!" As she kicked the two brothers backwards, Darius caught them, both under his arms. "Enough, you two. By contract between the hybrids and the council, this IS their territory", he said sternly. He would look back at the hybrid, giving a polite bow. "Apologies." The smell of the living was getting to him though, considering he hadn't had some fresh blood in a while. If only they weren't in Panthera territory. "We're gonna tell dad on you!", Cole growled at his brother. "Yeah, he's gonna know you let a stinkin' hybrid get away alive", Nathan chimed in. Darius rolled his eyes. "You guys are about 700 years too young for this."

Bloodrose's tail swished from side to side in annoyance. "You came out to hunt, yes?" she asked Darius before crouching down and slashing the creature with her dagger, easily slicing through muscle and bone. "Take half if you wish. My clan isn't that big at the moment since out warriors are out fighting. Besides, there's plenty more deer in our forest" she said before stepping back cautiously, ignoring any and all comments that the boys made about her. It was because of creatures like them that she had started to hate being a hybrid, but she never let that fact show around the pure breeds.

Darius responded to Bloodrose with a nod. He steadily held onto his siblings, afraid what kind of trouble they would cause if even one of them slip away. Cole was the one he had to watch though. "I did. WE did." He didn't exactly hate the hybrids in the sense that his family did. They hated the Panthera solely based on the fact that they weren't pure. Darius hated them because it was all they ever talk about at home. His father would preach about the evils of the hybrids while Darius would hole himself up in his room and attempt to ignore him. He was a little surprised by what Bloodrose was offering. Nathan perked up. "You'd let us hunt here? We wouldn't get in trouble?" Cole stared at Nathan in disgust. "See you twerps? Play nice." Darius turned back to Bloodrose. "That would be very honorable of you, considering our actions today", he forced a smile at the teens.

She shrugged. "I don't see why I shouldn't. Unless you plan on attacking me or my clan. Then you can get out of here without hunting"She said before spinning around when she heard a rustle and someone calling her name. "Rose? He Bloodrose where the hell are you?" the voice of the male Panthers called. She pushed the vampires into the bushes before racing and pouncing on her friend, who also happened to be the one who was protecting her with his life. "Rawr! I'm here you idiot! Hey do me a favor and take this deer back to the camp? I want to carry on hunting" she said with a smile, her tail swaying lazily. He pushed her away. "Come on Rose, you know the daughter of the leader shouldn't be out this long!" he scolded her and she pulled a face. "Rules are made to be broken, aren't they? Come ooon, let me stay out for a while longer, it's not like father will be back any time soon!"

He sighed and rubbed his temples. "Oh alright. You can stay out for longer and I'll take the deer back to camp" he said with a shake of his head and he picked up the deer. The scent of blood masked the scent of the three vampires that were sitting in the bushes. "But if you get in trouble missy then I won't be taking the blame!" he warned her. "Yes yes I know, and I'm willing to take that risk!" she shouted after him as he carried the carcass away.

Darius's vampire senses stirred up. He could smell more hybrids on their way. When Bloodrose pushed the three into the bushes, Cole and Nathan wriggled about, kind of ticked by her actions. Darius put a finger to his lips, telling them to shush and then pointed out towards Bloodrose. She saved our lives. His eyes carefully observed the hybrids. It wasn't his first time seeing them, but he had never seen them this close. Cole whined a little when the other hybrids carried away the meat. Once they were gone, Darius stood up from the bush, along with Cole and Nathan. "I don't know about you two, but I'd say she's on my good side", he said giving them both noogies.

Bloodrose sighed heavily once her 'guardian' had left the area. "Well that almost turned into a disaster" she said before turning to face the three vampires. "I'm curious to know which species is the better hunter now. Panthera or Vampire? " she mused aloud, twirling the blade of a dagger between her fingers. "Ah well. Join me if you wish. If not, then stay away from my clan. Because if I was able to pin the two of you down on my own, then it's pretty obvious what 25 other Panthera would be able to do when working together" she said with a smirk before jumping up onto a log and stalking off into the forest

Darius shook his head in amusement, before looking down at the twins. Cole being a little wisecrack managed to sputter out something in defense. "Oh yeah? I bet Darius could eat you alive! He's just not hungry enough!" Nathan nodded in agreement. Darius plugged his ears with his fingers from the ruckus. "Kids." Darius didn't really care for the hybrids. There was only one thing in the world that pissed him off. The Lycans. A single bite could poison him. Cole was off, already killing a wild boar with Nathan soon joining him after. "So, I didn't catch your name", he whispered to Bloodrose.

Bloodrose laughed when she heard Cole's comment and she slashed at the tree with a paw to make a marker so that they didn't get lost, making four long gashes in the wood. She began walking again and paused when she heard Darius behind her. "My name? It's Bloodrose. Most people just call me Rose instead, as you clearly saw by Shadow's example" she said before racing ahead and easily catching another deer, slitting it's throat after thanking it for it's life.

"Bloodrose, huh... that's a pretty name", Darius pondered. "Nice to meet you, Rose. I'm Darius Sawyer. Those two are Cole and Nathan", he introduced. Cole would artfully slip his fangs into the neck of the boar, the blood rejuvenating him. Nathan bit into the same animal, but Cole had sucked it dry. "Hey! Greedy..." Darius sniffed the air, and was gone for about a good five seconds, returning with a bear over his shoulders. The claw marks were evident around the bear's heart and face. "All yours", he said tossing it to Nathan.

"It's nice to meet you too, Darius" she said as she cut some of the deer meat into strips before offering him the rest and looking over at the twins. "I see. So Coal is the one who tried to attack me? " she chuckled slightly before carrying on. "Someone should tell him that you vampires aren't the only creatures with fangs" she said with a slight smile before happily swallowing a strip of the deer meat. "A good kill" she thought as she licked a few drops of blood off her lips

Darius would nod, confirming that Cole was indeed the troublemaker of the two. He reached his hand out, accepting the deer meat from Bloodrose. "Thanks." Darius gulped as he watched Bloodrose lick the blood off her lips. It was tempting him to give into his vampire-like instincts and desires. He would take his mind off of it by hunting, twisting the neck of a nearby deer and sinking his piercing teeth into it. The blood would satisfy him, for now.

"I see. You should keep an eye on him, because if he's not careful then he will get himself killed" she warned Darius before carrying on with the dear. She skinned it and folded up the skin to cure back at the camp, and she packages the meat into neat little bundles of strips. She would smoke some and dry some out once back at the camp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back