• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tainted Beauty of the Fallen Divine

Characters
Here
Alice stood herself up and handed him back his gun.
"Here...sorry I dropped it." She looked back at the beast which was now slowly turning to dust.
"I don't suppose people praise you for this do they?"

"No Prob, Most Don't, Unless They See Me In Action, I Think We Should Celebrate A Job Well Done, How About Pizza?" He Asks Her Cheerfully.

Last edited:
She nodded slowly
"Sure" her eyes softened and looked towards the village.
"I wonder...." Alice picked up her bag and looked inside.
"I've um, stolen uniforms from the academy in the city, you think people will treat me differently wearing this?" She started walking back.

"Maybe, But I'd Be Careful, Who Knows What Will Happen." He Says, Giving Her A Warning And Stops At The Same Place Where He Got The Last One Making The Same Order, Making His Way Back To The Hotel.

Alice gently hugged her arms, feeling a slight chill as she walked around with Hide, the glares of few suspicious villagers made her paranoid but aside from those few, she felt like she fit in at least a bit more than normal. People disregarded her now and never looked with disgust now that she was wearing and respectable academy's uniform.

After They Get Back, Hide Says "Tomorrow Will Be Getting Paid, And Head Back Home." He Sits Down On The Bed And Lets Out A Sigh Of Relief.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back