Appearance:

Human Form

Luke_fon_Fabre_render.png

True Form

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]
029d50d73cfaab379870b75b3ff2be75.jpg
[/SIZE]

Bio:

Taighanim, or Taiga, is a kitsune, the legendary fox people. His kind hails from the Mist Islands, a hidden archipelago in the pacific ocean. Since Medieval times, they blend with the human world, often posing as humans with their perfect disguise magic.

Taiga was born in the Islands, and his family, traditional silk weavers, wanted him to go through with the business. Taiga however, wanted something else. Stories from the mainland and the occasional ship that found its way into the island sparked the young fox’s curiosity, much to his family’s displease.

With the advent of the Department, many kitsunes immigrated to the mainland, their skilled hands and charisma making them more accepted into the human society. This was the breach that Taiga found to please both his family and his heart. Taking up the family business, he immigrated to the continent, and started a silk shop in the heart of the city, easily gaining a good number of frequent customers. The Department saw something interesting in Taiga, and recruited him as one of the Kitsune’s bridges to the humans.

Personality:

Taiga is a kind and honest fox. Making a honest living through the family’s prized silk, he work hard everyday for his sake and the the sake of every Kitsune. He enjoys a good sake every now and then, and makes friends whenever he goes.

Kitsune Ambassador, Shop Owner, Silk Weaver

Skills:

Silk Weaving - Taiga has the ability to weave Kitsune Silk, a top quality fabric that is as comfortable as it’s beautiful. He’s able to make any kind of vestment from the fabric that he and his family crafts.

Charisma - Kitsunes have magical charisma abilities. They can persuade and convince people more easily, and people like them more from the start.

Disguise - Kitsunes have inherent disguise magic, that make them turn into perfect human versions of themselves. Dispel magic can shatter this illusion.

Fox-Fire - The Fox-Fire magic is a type of fire magic that only burns what the wielder wants to. It’s shaped like blue fireballs that circle the wielder. Taiga can’t cast more than three at a time, though.

Fox Grace - Kitsunes are naturally nimble. They can dodge and do acrobatics much easier, and are better runners.

Shifting Mind - A kitsune's shapeshifting abilities make him resistant to mental attacks. They are much more resistant to psychic attacks, and psychic magic is half as effective.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will accept this but I want to point out that there are two appearances for Fantasy creatures. I am sorry for not putting this in the CS at the time but I'm going to put it in soon. But still accepted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back