• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion Tags on Profiles?

Necessity4Fun

I'll keep trying, even if I'm not good enough...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Now that we have a unified tag system, I was thinking, could we have these on our profiles? Like, you go on someone's about page and there's a space with the tags they selected so you know what sort of stuff they're into or something...

This seems like a good replacement for the very old and now lost RP preferences we had a long time ago... If we could have those tags under our member titles in the forums too (probably under a collapsable box) that'd be great too!

Just a random idea I just had while reading the update log~

Last edited:
Now that we have a unified tag system, I was thinking, could we have these on our profiles? Like, you go on someone's about page and there's a space with the tags they selected so you know what sort of stuff they're into or something...

This seems like a good replacement for the very old and now lost RP preferences we had a long time ago... If we could have those tags under our member titles in the forums too (probably under a collapsable box) that'd be great too!

Just a random idea I just had while reading the update log~

Not a bad idea but something currently like this exists outside the scope of the forum software and will require more custom work. Something to definitely explore once we are done with the existing update.

Could also work on a revamped preferences system.

Not a bad idea but something currently like this exists outside the scope of the forum software and will require more custom work. Something to definitely explore once we are done with the existing update.

Could also work on a revamped preferences system.
Having any way to set RP preferences again would be really cool and useful~

Thanks for the reply o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back