• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion Tag System for Posts

Count Gensokyo

Super Smash Bros. Melee is a Fair & Balanced Game
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I’ve always wanted to be able to organize the threads I’ve started to the last detail so that other members can easily find certain content in them with just a few clicks.

Example: One roleplayer’s post in my thread is segmented with the “tabs” BBCode command because it is actually a post for two separate story arcs that member is participating in.

I think being able to add multiple tags such as story-arc titles, character names, setting names, etc. to different posts and being able to search for these tags would be a dream come true for someone like me with a lot of pages of IC to sift through and occasionally read again. I’m not sure if anyone else would want a feature like this, but this is certainly something that has been on my mind.

I don’t really care how long it would take to potentially implement this feature or if it wouldn’t be implemented at all, really. I just thought I’d put this idea out there and see what others thought of it.

I present unto you, THREADMARKS Threadmark Tutorial [with Images]
Not exactly "tags" but can be used per post and you just put the info into the threadmark label.

Bonus picture of me using them to sort player CS
Screenshot_2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back