• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Taco VS. Grilled Cheese

Ticci Toby Rogers

Twitchy Little Pyromaniac
Hi, guys!

I played the google autofill game the other day of "Who would win in a fight google autofill".

If you don't know how to play it's really easy! You just go into google type in "Who would win in a fight" then each letter of the alphabet, and let google fill in the rest. You then attempt to answer the questions people are asking google! (I played this game with "Why does Voldemort" and was honestly alarmed by the number of times I got a variation of "Why does Voldemort steal my shampoo")

While playing this game, one of the lower questions, therefore not the one I answered, was "Who would win in a fight a grilled cheese or a taco?"

I was wondering if anyone would draw me a picture, or write me a story of grilled cheese sandwich fighting a taco? Feel free to get creative! One of my friends wrote a story about this and set it to Star Wars! 

Also, who do you think would win in a fight, grilled cheese, or taco?

Before we can decide that, we need to take a look back at their histories, their skills, and their assets to find out who would win a Destiny Battle.

Grilled Cheese

Backstory

Cooked bread and cheese is an ancient food according to food historians, popular across the world in many cultures. Evidence indicates that, in the U.S., the modern version of the grilled cheese sandwich originated in the 1920s when inexpensive sliced bread and American cheese became readily available.[citation needed] The cheese dream, an open-faced grilled cheese sandwich, became popular in the U.S. during the Great Depression.

U.S. government cookbooks describe Navy cooks broiling[clarification needed] "American cheese filling sandwiches" during World War II. Many versions of the grilled cheese sandwich can now be found on restaurant menus across the U.S. and internationally.

In the United States, grilled cheese sandwiches are often served with soup (usually tomato soup), and may be served as a whole meal in the U.S. and other countries.

Abilities

• Control of Various Cheese Types
  • Cheese Manipulation
  • Bread Summoning (Once summoned the Breadhemoth)
  • Manipulation of the States of Matter (Melted Cheese <--> Solid Cheese)

Taco

Backstory

The taco predates the arrival of Europeans in Mexico. There is anthropological evidence that the indigenous people living in the lake region of the Valley of Mexicotraditionally ate tacos filled with small fish. Writing at the time of the Spanish conquistadors, Bernal Díaz del Castillo documented the first taco feast enjoyed by Europeans, a meal which Hernán Cortés arranged for his captains in Coyoacán.

If one accepts the theory that the culinary word "taco" derives from its non-culinary usage in Continental Spanish as opposed to indigenous etymological theories, it is not clear why the Spanish would have used a word in their own language to describe this indigenous food.

Abilities

• Size Manipulation (Broken into bits in the case of the upgraded "corn shell")
  • Ingredient Variety
  • Texture Manipulation (Shell)
  • "Meat Grinder" (So powerful that it rips tough beef into shredded beef)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back