• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Tab help

youngkyun

sad but rad
Whenever I add the scroll divs to the other tabs they break

does anyone know why?
Code:
[div=width:300px;height:300px;margin:auto;center;background:white;][tabs][tab=hey][div=height:300px;margin:auto;center;]f[/div][/tab][tab=a][div=height:300px;margin:auto;center;]fo[/div][/tab] [tab=noo][div=height:300px;margin:auto;center;][div=width: 300px; height:300px; box-sizing: border-box; overflow: hidden; background-color: white; padding: 5px;][div=width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 50px;][div=margin: right:70px[color=black]this winter night
this winter night
this winter night
this winter night
this winter night
this winter night [/div][/div][/div][/div][/tab][/tabs][/div][div=height:0px;][div=height:50px;background:white;position:relative;margin:auto;top:-300px;width:300px;pointer-events:none;][font=Arial][color=transparent]////////[/color]Nothing[color=transparent]////////[/color]Without[color=transparent]/////////[/color]You[/font][/div][/div]

Not sure what your end goal is here, to have invisible scrolls for each tab? I can add in an overflow and the scroll works fine, but it is visible.

You are forgetting something very important then for the other scrolls. You forgot to contain them in a parent div with an overflow: hidden; You have to do it for each tab I believe.

• f

la

la

la

la

la

la

la
////////Nothing////////Without/////////You

You are forgetting something very important then for the other scrolls. You forgot to contain them in a parent div with an overflow: hidden; You have to do it for each tab I believe.

• f

la

la

la

la

la

la

la
////////Nothing////////Without/////////You
Oh! Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back