Ѧ t h e l u n c h s o c i e t y

nynja

spaceship
CHARACTER SIGN-UP

I really don’t want this rp to become too crowded, so there are going to be only 6 spots for now. As time goes on, if there is a certain amount of demand for it, I may allow people to join in with new plotlines.
The deadline is 1 week from now, so that would mean all character sheets are due by January 2nd.

As of now, the maximum amount of characters for each person is going to be 1, since I don’t want people to bite off more than they can chew or to prevent others from joining by taking up all the character spots. The sign-up process is not going to work with a reservation system. If I don’t feel like your cs is adequate, you won’t be accepted. If I like your post, that means you’re accepted. If not, I’ll send you a pm explaining why you weren’t chosen.

Sign-up sheet is below, please fill it out (and don’t mess around with the formatting or I won’t even look at your character sheet >:0) don’t forget to choose a plotline, follow it while you’re creating your character, and expand on why your character dislikes/is enemies with another character..

Plotlines: 3 "cliques", 1F/1M

“You can’t sit with us.” | The Cool Kids (1 spot open)

.o1 Fashion Mogul – Female @Greentail [/color]

Perfectionist, trustworthy, open-minded, ambitious

Dislikes the Rebel for constantly trying to be a 'bad girl'. He finds it disgusting.

“You don’t know me.” | The Odd Ones Out (2 spots open)

.o1 Rebel – Female @NessieAlways

Outspoken, rebellious, reckless, adventurous

Thinks that the Diligent Bookworm needs to pull the stick out of their ass.

.o4 Resident Stoner – Male @simj22

Carefree, lazy, loyal, optimistic

Is envious of Richie Rich's money while he is struggling to survive by dealing drugs.

Character Sheet:

cHFup5j.gif

[insert full name in this format: last name, middle initial, first name] - [nickname, if applicable] - [plotline]

Ѧ my name is

full name »

[this is pretty self-explanatory]

nickname »

[if not applicable, please delete]

gender »

[insert gender here]

age »

[either 17 or 18]

Ѧ picture perfect

appearance »

[a simple description is fine]

style »

[brief paragraph describing what your character would usually wear]

extras »

[tattoos, marks on the body, piercings, etc. go here]

Ѧ it was all a dream

personality »

[please explain your character's personality here. keep in mind that the plotlines have certain personality traits.]

trivia »

[extra bits of info go here]

Ѧ the place where we dwell

life story »

[please write a very brief history of your character. include family life, any big milestones in their life, any extracurriculars/sports/clubs they're a part of, reasons they hate/love certain things. this doesn't need to be too long, 1-2 paragraphs is perfect.]

big mistake »

[explain why your character is in lunch detention]

shh »

[character's big secret/problem/weakness]

hostilities »

[expand upon why your character dislikes a certain other character. see plotlines.]

"Insert your character's quote here"

s t e i n e r t p o i n t h i g h s c h o o l Ѧ

Code:
[color=#003366][font=Trebuchet MS][size=5]Ѧ t h e  l u n c h  s o c i e t y [/size][/font][/color]

[center][font=Trebuchet MS][img=http://[iNSERT PHOTO...no anime pls :0]][/font][/center]

[right][font=Trebuchet MS][size=6][i][color=#ff4d4d][insert full name in this format: last name, middle initial, first name][/color] [color=#404040]- [/color][color=#003366][nickname, if applicable][/color] [color=#404040]- [/color][color=#ff4d4d][plotline][/color][/i][/size][/font][/right]

[center][/center]
[font=Trebuchet MS][size=5][color=#4da6ff]Ѧ[/color] [color=#003366]my name is[/color][/size][/font]
[indent][font=Trebuchet MS][size=3][color=#4da6ff]full name »[/color] [color=#404040][this is pretty self-explanatory][/color]
[color=#4da6ff]nickname »[/color] [color=#404040][if not applicable, please delete][/color]
[color=#4da6ff]gender »[/color] [color=#404040][insert gender here][/color]
[color=#4da6ff]age »[/color] [color=#404040][either 17 or 18][/color][/size][/font][/indent]

[font=Trebuchet MS]
[size=5][color=#ff4d4d]Ѧ[/color] [color=#660000]picture perfect[/color][/size][/font]

[indent][font=Trebuchet MS][size=3][color=#ff4d4d]appearance »[/color] [color=#404040][a simple description is fine][/color]
[color=#ff4d4d]style »[/color] [color=#404040][brief paragraph describing what your character would usually wear][/color]
[color=#ff4d4d]extras »[/color] [color=#404040][tattoos, marks on the body, piercings, etc. go here][/color][/size][/font][/indent]

[font=Trebuchet MS]
[size=5][color=#4da6ff]Ѧ[/color] [color=#003366]it was all a dream[/color][/size][/font]

[indent][font=Trebuchet MS][size=3][color=#4da6ff]personality »[/color] [color=#404040][please explain your character's personality here. keep in mind that the plotlines have certain personality traits.][/color]
[color=#4da6ff]trivia »[/color] [color=#404040][extra bits of info go here][/color][/size][/font][/indent]

[font=Trebuchet MS]
[size=5][color=#ff4d4d]Ѧ[/color] [color=#660000]the place where we dwell[/color][/size][/font]

[indent][font=Trebuchet MS][size=3][color=#ff4d4d]life story »[/color] [color=#404040][please write a very brief history of your character. include family life, any big milestones in their life, any extracurriculars/sports/clubs they're a part of, reasons they hate/love certain things. this doesn't need to be too long, 1-2 paragraphs is perfect.][/color]
[color=#ff4d4d]big mistake »[/color] [color=#404040][explain why your character is in lunch detention][/color]
[color=#ff4d4d]shh »[/color] [color=#404040][character's big secret/problem/weakness][/color]
[color=#ff4d4d]hostilities »[/color] [color=#404040][expand upon why your character dislikes a certain other character. see plotlines.][/color][/size][/font]
[/indent]

[font=Trebuchet MS]

[center][i][size=3]"Insert your character's quote here"[/size][/i][/center]

[/font]

[right][font=Trebuchet MS][size=4][color=#003366]s t e i n e r t  p o i n t  h i g h  s c h o o l Ѧ[/color][/size][/font][/right]

WGMxGxU.jpg

vescovi, m, coraline - cora - fashion mogul

Ѧ my name is

full name »

coraline marie vescovi

nickname »

cora

gender »

female

age »

Ѧ picture perfect

appearance »

gifted with towering height for a girl and looks that could kill, cora could pass as a supermodel. she’s often complimented on her beach-tanned skin and light brown locks. framing her dark brown eyes are long, lush eyelashes that accentuate her sharp cheekbones and plump lips. endlessly long, but not quite muscular, legs stem from a rather tiny waist, which cora feels is her best feature, aside from her eyes.

style »

cora has a very eclectic sense of fashion. open up her closet, and you’ll find items from exclusive, high-end lines to five dollar rags from the local thrift store. she thrives on aesthetics and appearances, believing that the way that one looks to the world is more important than anything else. if she likes it, she wears it. simple as that. her hair is often found in golden brown waves cascading down her shoulders, and her makeup always seems to be impeccable. cora is often found with jewelry seemingly dripping off of her fingers and wrists, and owns a large collection of personal ornaments.

extras »

cora’s got her ear pierced, but that’s about it. she’s dying to get a tattoo or another piercing somewhere, but has been barred by her parents from doing so.

Ѧ it was all a dream

personality »

if there was a such thing as the beyonce of public high school, cora would be the beyonce of public high school. she likes to think of herself as the fierce, intimidating, charming, yet irreproachable queen of style. she knows what's in, and what's out. a major player in the school's rumor mill, cora is talkative, spreading 'news' seemingly wherever she goes. her teachers constantly complain about her inability to close her mouth for more than five minutes, and her motor mouth has gotten her landed in the principle's office more than once. additionally, cora can become a bit malicious when it comes to people that she dislikes. her words can often be venomous; she's sent girls and boys alike running off crying because she was too harsh with her words. she's also a bit manipulative. cora knows what people want, and gives it to them. she tries her hardest to read people and to figure out who they are so that she will be able to take advantage of them and use them for her own good. she's sneaky, and she's proud of it. cora has always been competitive. because of the way that her parents pushed her to become successful, she's incapable of accepting failure and will go great lengths to come out on top (or at least make other people think that she did). overall, cora is a not-quite-yet-mature girl trying to figure out the mysterious ways of life, and sometimes hurts other people doing so.

trivia »

she's an artistic girl and has been taking private art classes outside of school since elementary school. cora can also become easily jealous or pissed off, leading to bullying here and there. it's gotten a lot better since her middle school days, though.

life story »

cora has always been little miss perfect. ever since she was a child, her parents would praise her to no end, leading to an inflated ego. growing up on a 50-acre piece of property with tennis courts and an infinity pool didn't help to ease her spoiled brat attitude either. born and raised in steinert point, she knows everything that there is to know about the town. her father is a city planner in new york city, while her mother is an interior designer. she's always sort of lived in the shadow of her elder brother, who was considered attractive, smart, and athletic. because their first child turned out to be the pinnacle of perfection, cora's parents have always piled on the pressure for her to be the same way. except she's not really like him at all. while her brother was loved by all, she's only liked by the group of 'popular' people that she's been friends with forever. most other people think that she's extremely pretentious or just a plain bitch, leaving it very hard for her to try to get to meet new people. she's the co-captain of the cheerleading team, as well as the leader of the student-run art magazine published once every month. she can't wait until she's able to get out of steinert point and go to college, but for now, she's trying to enjoy her life as much as she can without being bored to death.

big mistake »

cora has been thrown into lunch detention for academic dishonesty. for the past couple of months, she has been buying answers and tests off of various people in school in order to pass her classes, as well as blatantly cheating off of and plagiarizing work. she hasn’t properly learned anything since the beginning of the school year, and is in deep trouble with the school’s administration system.

shh »

she's failing school. cora doesn't want anybody to know about it, but her life of constant partying and drinking has led to a steep decline in her grades. her group of friends all seem to be able to get by in their classes while still having lots of fun outside of school, so cora feels that she's inadequate for not being able to be the way that the others are. she wants to improve her grades, but doesn't want to miss any social events or be called out for trying too hard in school.

hostilities »

cora holds a strong grudge towards the resident stoner. back in 7th grade, the two had been put in a pair to work together on a project. for some reason, she’d thought it would’ve been a good idea to do the project at her house. they completed the project in time, and had received a perfect grade, but the resident stoner had pilfered away two thousand dollars worth of her mother’s jewelry while he was there. no charges were pressed, since cora’s mother didn’t want to make his family even worse off than they were before, but cora still hasn’t forgotten what he did.

"fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”

Last edited by a moderator:

rainny_day_by_BenoitPaille.jpg

Miranti, L, Skyler - Sky - The Odd Ones Out

Ѧ my name is

full name »

Skyler Louise Miranti

nickname »

Sky

gender »

Female

age »

Ѧ picture perfect

appearance »

Skyler is tall and muscular, standing at approximately 5’7 and weighing about 148 pounds. She has short, slightly wavy, brown hair that falls to just a little above her shoulders. She has a slightly ruddy complexion, as well as blue eyes that appear grey in some light.

style »

Skyler switches back and forth between wearing dark solid-colored long-sleeve t-shirts, t-shirts, and spaghetti-strap tanktops. For pants she usually wears torn jeans, which she tucks into converse knee-high boots. Along with this, she is usually seen wearing either her favorite hoodie, or her favorite vest. Her hoodie includes patches of solid black, as well as red and black stripes, and has cat ears on the hood. (Like this, only with long-sleeves.

http://galleryplus.ebayimg.com/ws/web/110903571558_1_0_1/1000x1000.jpghttp://galleryplus.ebayimg.com/ws/web/110903571558_1_0_1/1000x1000.jpg

http://galleryplus.ebayimg.com/ws/web/110903571558_1_0_1/1000x1000.jpg ) Her vest is green, and military style. (Like this.

http://img05.taobaocdn.com/bao/uploaded/i5/T1d0vuXeNkXXc2Jqbb_122735.jpghttp://img05.taobaocdn.com/bao/uploaded/i5/T1d0vuXeNkXXc2Jqbb_122735.jpg

http://img05.taobaocdn.com/bao/uploaded/i5/T1d0vuXeNkXXc2Jqbb_122735.jpg )

She usually wears her hair up in a very short ponytail, leaving her bangs down.

extras »

She has a septum piercing, nose stud, and three piercings in each ear.

Ѧ it was all a dream

personality »

Sklyer is very outspoken, and will not hold back on speaking her mind, even if it will cause problems. In fact, she is more likely to do so if this is the case, and will say rude or controversial things just for the sake of starting an argument. She is also known to be prone to violent outbursts, sometimes for reasons unapparent to anyone else. This is especially true of when she feels she is being challenged by another.

Adventurous and reckless, many would describe her as an adrenaline junkie, as a result of the fact that she’s constantly doing things for the sole purpose of putting herself in danger. She likes to appear edgy and tough, and will do most anything to keep up that reputation. Acting as if she couldn’t care less about anyone, it is very difficult to get her guard down.

trivia »

Skyler can play piano, and took gymnastics lessons when she was younger. This is known by almost no one besides her family, and she prefers to keep it this way. She acts incredibly hyper on occasion, for reasons that seem unapparent to others.

life story »

Skyler was born to a young couple, who were married shortly after she was born. They later went on to give Skyler two younger sisters and a younger brother, who are currently 15, 12, and 9. Her family life was not horrible, by modern standards, though she never found it completely satisfying. Her mother and father fought often, though it rarely got physical. While her mother worked a full-time job, her father struggled with a drug addiction. This left Skyler as the designated babysitter, a job she resented greatly. The second her younger sister was old enough to be left in charge of the other two, Skyler began sneaking out of the house, enthralled with her newfound freedom.

Though she had seemed reckless and a bit strange before, she was even more so once she no longer needed to watch after her siblings. She started staying out late, hanging out with the wrong crowd, and letting her grades slip. Before long she was known as one of the stereotypical outcasts; a role she was quite fine with.

big mistake »

Skyler is in detention because one day in class she simply stood up and walked out of the classroom without giving any explanation.

shh »

Skyler struggles with feelings of emptiness and detachment, and sometimes believes that she has lost her emotions completely.

hostilities »

Skyler resents just about anyone who has a found a measure of success in life. She wants to study hard and succeed, but simply cannot find the motivation to do so. Fearing failure, she believes it’s better to not try than to take the risk of not succeeding. She is jealous of the diligent bookworm’s determination, and feels as if the bookworm must look down on her and think she’s stupid.

"I’d rather die tonight than live a boring life."

Dame, J, Elizabeth - Jessa - Diligent Bookworm

Ѧ my name is

full name »

Elizabeth Jessa Dame

nickname »

Jessa

gender »

female

age »

Ѧ picture perfect

appearance »

Jessa is short and skinny. She’s 5’2” and weighs barely over 100 pounds. Her hair is always tied up into a ponytail or bun, and usually has a pen stuck in it. Her hair goes a few inches past her shoulders.

style »

She tries her best to look at least halfway decent. She’d usually wear a plain shirt with dark jeans. Her style is pretty basic, and she’d never step outside of her comfort zone with clothes. She doesn't wear makeup- except for maybe a formal occasion.

extras »

She has a vaguely square-shaped birthmark behind her left ear.

Ѧ it was all a dream

personality »

She is usually quiet, and pretty easygoing socially. If somebody says something rude to her, she’ll just ignore it. But she really cares about her grades, and will go off on anybody that distracts her from her work. You could say that she cares more about her grades than she cares about herself. She doesn't have many friends, but that's alright with her.

trivia »

She always carries at least 20 pens and pencils in her purse at all times, she sometimes will stop what she’s doing to write down an idea that she had, and she has a stutter

life story »

Jessa was never a part of a wealthy family. There was nothing wrong with her family- two parents, and an older brother- but she wanted more out of life than what she could afford. Since elementary school, she had been classified as ‘gifted’ by the school, and was put into the advanced classes. Nothing was difficult for her academically until she reached high school. Her grades began dipping, especially in math. She didn’t know what to do, because she didn’t know how to study, she never needed to before. She was too shy to ask for help, or maybe it was pride. She ended the class with a B, and that got her grounded for a month. Her parents had high expectations because of her excellence when she was younger.

Also in high school, the bullying began. Because she cared about her grades, and wasn’t exactly well-liked, she was always called things like “Try-hard”. At first she ignored it, just sticking with her small friend group, but it wouldn’t stop. Things got worse, people were mocking her in class, and nobody did anything about it. I guess the teachers didn’t like her too much either. She couldn’t just ignore it anymore, so she started responding, coming up with worse insults, and spreading rumors about the main bullies. Somehow these rumors spread quickly and so the bullying began to die down. She still has conflict with the ringleader, but she was generally left alone.

big mistake »

She had gotten a ‘bad’ grade on a history test, and began arguing test answers with the teacher. The teacher didn’t have a good day so instead of arguing back, he just gave her detention.

shh »

She does want to do well, but the pressure is sometimes too much, and she doesn't know how to deal with stress.

hostilities »

She dislikes people who aren’t constantly pressured to do well, the people who have it easy, and don’t have to try hard to get anywhere.

"Fight for what you want, and don’t ever give up. "

tumblr_static_esc0oozq4kggw88s8wcw8cwg8.jpg

Savannah Greene - Van - Rebel

Ѧ my name is

full name »

Savannah Anne Greene

nickname »

Van

gender »

Female

age »

Seventeen

Ѧ picture perfect

appearance »

Van is tall and rather slender. Her figure is not curvy, more thin, but still healthy looking. She has long, strapping legs that seem to go on for miles. Her face is simple, but beautiful and it is framed by raggedly cut black hair. On her arms, tattoos are placed, of her favourite quotes,

"sane, paululum linguae latinae dico"

which translates to, "Sure, I speak a little Latin."

style »

Van typically

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ce/40/5f/ce405f419fcfa0812da04629e8ff4a26.jpgwears layered clothing

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ce/40/5f/ce405f419fcfa0812da04629e8ff4a26.jpg, topped with the

http://thebestfashionblog.com/wp-co...Lim-Hand-Braided-Sleeve-Motorcycle-Jacket.jpgjacket

http://thebestfashionblog.com/wp-co...Lim-Hand-Braided-Sleeve-Motorcycle-Jacket.jpgthat is practically taped to her. She is very tom-boyish and can be described as a little eccentric with her fashion. She wears boots all of the time, and constantly has her hair down. She finds makeup disgusting and never touches it.

extras »

She has tattoos on her arms of her favourite quotes. One of them says

"sane, paululum linguae latinae dico"

which translates to, "Sure, I speak a little Latin." She also has a small tattoo of a dream catcher on her shoulder blade.

Ѧ it was all a dream

personality »

Van is known for her reckless behaviour. She disregards rules and regulations and stops at nothing to go against others. She is adventurous and impulsive; taking any chance of doing something fun by the reigns, even if it could entail danger. She has a deep hate for most of her teachers, as they are the ones who set down the rules, and she thinks that all of them have a grudge against her. Her sense of humour can sometimes go too far, but as long as she's laughing, she doesn't mind. She can sometimes be rude and a little obnoxious, but, again, she does things for her own benefit and not for the benefit of others, which shows her selfish side. She likes to speak the truth.

trivia »

Her Mother is an alcoholic, and she has had to look after her ever since she was a little girl. She is secretly obsessed with Star Trek.

life story »

Van was brought up with her Mother, her Father left before she was born. Her Mother, who was previously employed as a prostitute, is addicted to alcohol, which means Van often avoids her company and has camped out of the streets before, wanting to stay away from the grim sight of her drugged up Mother. Van never had any brothers and sisters, or immediate family, and so, if her Mother ever became ill because of her bad habits-which was a lot of the time-Van would have to clear up the vomit and wipe her Mother's forehead. But there was one rule she would never break, and that was 'not to call the ambulance.' Of course, if the ambulance was called, Van's Mother would be found out and subsequently, Van would have had to go into care. Because of this, she endured many a sleepless night, holding back her Mothers hair while she vomited. She has never liked school and doesn't make an effort in any of her lessons; apart from art. There, she feels like she can do what she wants; push the rules. Plus, her teacher is remotely nice.

big mistake »

She lashed out at her mathematics teacher, stabbing a pencil in his leg and got a warning from the police. She is currently on parole.

shh »

Van resents her Mother, and so will often talk about her behind her back. But, despite this, she will lash out at anyone who calls out her Mother for having an addiction.

hostilities »

Having never been very clever, Van has always despised the brainiacs of the school. She despises the fact that they seem to be best friends with the teachers, and that they think that they are way superior to the others, simply because they have higher grades.

"Star Trek' says that it has not all happened, it has not all been discovered, that tomorrow can be as challenging and adventurous as any time man has ever lived."

53a916e7db647.jpg

Vladmir, V. Anya - - Odd Ones Out

Ѧ my name is

full name »

Anya Vasilisa Vladmir

gender »

Female

age »

Ѧ picture perfect

appearance »

Anya's personality reflects on her appearance. She is a pale white girl with natural curves that highlight her body in the right places. Anya is of an average size measuring only 5'4. Her straight jet black hair(which isn't natural) falls down to her lower back, but is up in a high ponytail most of the time. Anya is heavy on makeup. She rocks the rockabilly look with the exaggerated eyeliner and voluptuous red lips.

style »

Anya isn't one for following trends. She expresses herself in her style of clothing which usually leans towards dark predominating colors with splashes of bright colors in accessories. Although Anya doesn't come off as a typical girl, she wouldn't be caught dead in pants. Skirts and dresses are her best companions of course as long as they're dark and retro.

extras »

Anya's body is adorned with several tattoos. On her lower left arm she has a stack of teacups. On her right upper arm she has an amazon lily. On her chest she has a portrait of a woman and on both her clavicles she has bat wings.

Ѧ it was all a dream

personality »

Strange doesn't even begin to describe Anya Vasilisa. She is a ball of fire burning anything in her path. Anya is loud and outspoken. If there is something she doesn't like, you better believe she will come right out and say it although it may not always be in the most appropriate way. Instead of going up to a person and speaking to them, she tends to just yell out words and sometimes even sounds that describe how she feels about a certain situation. Anya can come off as a bit rude, but in her mind sugar coating things just makes a person weak. Aside from speaking her mind, will often act out of impulse. She acts before she thinks whether it's out of pure adrenaline or to prove someone wrong. This usually gets her in a lot of trouble, but she manages to sneak her way out of it. Some may call her behavior reckless, other may call it immature, but she likes to refer to it as living in the moment. Another aspect that defines Anya is her nerve to always break the rules. She hate being told what to do, so if someone says "Do not wear shorts in winter," She'll take is as a challenge and be the only girl who shaves her legs during winter. Much like her impulsiveness, Anya's radical behavior also leads her to trouble, but she's never done anything so serious to land her in jail...unless you count mall jail, then you can just ignore that last part. The decisions Anya makes shape the way she lives life. She likes to live life on the edge and can be someone of an adrenaline junkie. Anya is a fan of the extreme and will do crazy stunts from cliff diving to dirt biking. If there is something that will get Anya's heart racing and blood pumping she is first in line. Although most of these things aren't ideal for a lady, they are what make Anya...well Anya, and she is completely fine with that. Sure it might not get her the perfect life or Mr. Prince Charming, but she'll have a darn good story to tell the aliens when they abduct her to crown her as queen.

trivia »

She's the lead singer in a band called Slartyregon. They have yet to preform outside the drummer's garage.

life story »

Most people blame their parents for their rebellious behavior, but in Anya's case the only in blame was herself. Anya's parents were high school sweethearts. Her mom was the class president and her father was the valedictorian. Both of them had the perfect fairy tale ending. They attended their dream universities, got their dream jobs, lived in their dream city, and even had a lovely daughter whom they love very much despite her way of being. So if her parents were two drops of sunshine, why did Anya go rouge?

It was her freshmen year of highschool and Anya befriended two guys in her geography class, Ethan and Chase. Ethan and Anya began to grow closer although they weren't exclusive. Chase however had fallen for Anya. One day Chase invited Anya over to his place for a movie. Anya only agreed to go under the impression that it was going to be the three of them, but when Anya arrived Ethan was no where to be found. At that moment Anya should have left, but she decided to wait around for Ethan; the worst decision of her life. The night continued its curse and Chase kept trying to make his moves on Anya, but she rejected all his attempts. Chase knew there was only one thing left to do. Anya doesn't remember much from that night. All she remembers was that Chase kept bringing her drinks and that the next morning she woke up naked in his sofa.

That night however wasn't the life changing moment that made Anya who she was. Several weeks later, Anya began to feel sick. She was always nauseous and felt bloated. Her parents noticed her change in appetite and frequent visits to the restroom and put one and two together. Anya was in denial swearing that she had done nothing to cause this, but then she remembered the night at Chase's place. Broken Anya didn't know how to go about the situation. How was she going to explain to Ethan? If she couldn't take care of herself, how was she expected to care for someone else? Anya wished and prayed every night for a way to fix what had happened and her wishes were granted about a month later.

Looking back on the day Anya lost her child, Anya regrets ever wishing for the death of something so pure and fragile. From that moment she decided to live life to the fullest and not let anyone or anything stop her from doing what she wants to do. Anya became a free spirit living life for the creature that was never born. That day Anya vowed to live such an amazing life that when she passes on to the other world and meets her child she'll have an amazing story to tell him or her.

big mistake »

Anya is in detention because she did the one thing everyone has been tempted to do at least once in their life. Anya pulled the fire alarm.

shh »

Anya cries herself to sleep every night because of the empty feeling she has from loosing her child.

hostilities »

Not only is she a pain A, but Little Miss Bookworm needs to grow a pair and stop trying to control everything. Newsflash no one died and made you queen.

"Be a voice not an echo."

qeTmI6r.jpg

Lawson, C, Rachael - Rae - Diligent Bookworm

Ѧ my name is

full name »

Rachael Caitlin Lawson

nickname »

Rae

gender »

female

age »

Ѧ picture perfect

appearance »

Of average height, she stands just below 5’5’’; a narrow frame quite typical of girls around her age.

Facial features not of outstanding beauty, but considered to be fair nevertheless. She remembered her elders, when she was younger, telling her that they adored the shape of her nose; yet growing older she became quite self-conscious after it was subject to teasing from her classmates at the time.

Her hair is a darker shade of blonde, appearing a light reddish-brown under certain lighting conditions and golden under others. It falls in slightly curly strands down to her shoulders, and in a curtain of fringe that hovers just above the rim of her glasses.

style »

She would insist that beauty is only superficial and not at all worth pursuing. While refusing to admit to spending anytime looking after her appearance, however, a considerable amount of time and effort in her mornings goes into taming her hair that has inevitably become a tangled mess over the night, as well as selecting a set of clothing from her wardrobe that is to be deemed decent.

She does, then, acknowledge the importance of attire as a component of one’s impression. She is most often seen in shirts - plain, striped, or grid; with the sleeves up on hotter days, and a sleeveless jumper or cardigan over it on the colder parts of the year - she displays a strong liking towards the warmth provided by sweaters of all sorts. She prefers trousers over skirts, while wearing either; but is somehow strongly averse to jeans.

She also adores greatly several items of clothing - ties, leather jackets, and trench coats, for instance, although haven’t yet had chances to don them herself.

In general, her taste in fashion is rather mundane and somewhat out of date, but possibly at least agreeable on the most part.

extras »

Wouldn’t even consider getting things like tattoos or piercings. Owns an old mechanical watch with a leather band, but rarely wears it as she thinks it too heavy.

Ѧ it was all a dream

personality »

Intellect, diligence, wit, pride, and a slightly excessive dose of pretentiousness and hypocritism. Rachael’s personality is one that is too often mistaken to be perfect upon first encountering her.

Speech curt, precise, yet never to appear too blunt or impolite; not overly outspoken, yet not too introverted as to appear detached; appropriately timed witticisms and a balanced sense of humour. Her manners seemingly leave little to be desired. She always tries to put up as convincingly as possible the good girl facade, proceeding with her actions always with utmost caution and respect; thus reputation is built around her name as a well-mannered, trustworthy young lady. And that she is, at least most of the time.

Quite talented in thought she found herself comfortable in the fields of mathematics and other natural sciences, most notably physics. From regular courses as well as her own studying, how much she knows about these subjects exceed often the expectations of others, even when previously knowing of her through reputation. She attributes her academic excellence to a combination of talent, her own hard work, and (“most importantly”) the assistance of others; citing often an intrinsic passion for science and craving for knowledge. The truth, however, is closer to that she simply found herself to be good at it, and decided it should stay that way.

Her diligence and determination are her traits most valued by others. That stems, however, mostly from her underlying tendency to develop obsessions towards aspects of her work, competitiveness a bit too strong, and the perfectionist side of her personality that borders on outright control-freak - none of which are exactly healthy. She would insist constantly on making minor alterations to things so long as she doesn’t yet consider them absolutely satisfactory, and would often go to great lengths to see something done in the exact way she desired. She would refuse to admit defeat, sometimes even when she is herself aware of the fact of such a defeat. She tries to act like she’s open about it, yet in reality she takes pride heavily in her achievements and she is easily upsetted when they are surpassed.

Possibly the largest flaw in her personality is the judgmental attitude she takes towards just about everything around her. Following a strong sense of right and wrong and dividing clearly between what is acceptable and what is not may have made her morally impeccable in the eyes of some, yet it also means that she tends to be an absolute pain when she happens to decide to meddle in someone else’s affairs - once one first agrees to have her opinion when she first asks politely, they would likely never hear the end of it. Under the apparent guideline of treating all people equally politely it wouldn’t be hard to see the underlying despise towards those whose behaviour she deemed inadequate. She clings to grudges, and while she usually does not actively seek to exact revenge, she will happily do so if given the opportunity.

Among peers she is either rather well-respected or outright loathed, seemingly without middle ground; a reasonable consequence of her personality she isn’t really against. She makes an effort to maintain a good record with the school, yet is not as much as a teacher’s pet as some tend to think - the teaching staff, while acknowledging her outstanding academic performance, is in fact probably rather aware of the personality quirks and underlying problems in her behaviour.

Hidden in the deepest corners of her personality, perhaps, is this fundamentally childish core that she tries hard to conceal. She’ll insist that things are kept in order, stress productivity over everything, and adapt a strict no-nonsense attitude; but if you’re a good enough friend of hers, and on the night she invited you over to her house to work on a class project you picked up a cushion and whacked her in the head, a pillow fight will likely ensue.

trivia »

- An adequate writer, poor in artistic talent in any other term.

- Admires greatly classical music and knows much about it. In love, however, with mainstream music from one decade preceding her birth.

- Finds reading low-fidelity works of fiction very enjoyable, considers that a guilty pleasure.

- Develops aesthetic crushes on people far too easily. Tries desperately to hide that.

life story »

Second child of Daniel and Heather Lawson. Her family was by all means ordinary - economically satisfactory, her father said that was enough to be greatly grateful about. And she was.

Her early life, honestly, was mostly uneventful. Public school, school buses, lunch bags.

Childish disputes with parents and siblings and peers. She would spend her nights reading after she’d finished the schoolwork, and weekends with the family, at home, out on occasional trips or even ball games (she came to hate the ball games only later). And overall, she was quite happy, really.

She didn’t know when her pursuit of excellence and perfection began. Her parents said they never asked of her to excel at anything in particular. People called it a campaign of the typical second-born to contend for the attention and appreciation from her parents, against her older sibling. Rachael was pretty sure that it likely wasn’t how it started, but saw no problem in making that an objective as well. Her brother older by five years, Lucas Lawson, saw admittance to one of the most prestigious institutes in the state, and Rachael aims to do better than he did - and it seems to be going well so far.

Her interpersonal relationships haven’t changed much over the years either. She was the kind of person who was more recognized by reputation than through experience. She has her handful of friends, as well as a batch of enemies. She seemed equally popular and disliked, oddly. She never took too much effort trying to figure that all out, though - her mind was on the philosophy, the mathematics, the science. Petty disputes of short-sighted younglings can wait for later.

Sometimes she wished she was not aware of all that, and would simply be happy as mundane highschooler. She’d sigh about not having a choice. But then - after careful evaluation, she invariably decides that she would prefer not to give up what she has anyway.

Carrying on.

big mistake »

Disrupted class in an escalated argument with her classmate about details of heating a container in which she insisted that her deviation from the standard was an improvement to the textbook procedure. The notice she received listed the reason for detention as that, in addition to references to an attempt to set fire to the laboratories.

shh »

Conflicted in ways far exceeding one. While doing a good job persuading herself that all she does is completely justified, she finds herself still under the influence of a more instinctive systems of morals where she cares about people and their feelings more than what’s right and what’s wrong; and goes on a guilt trip over things she’d done every once in a while.

She’s also deeply aware of all of the faults of her personality and is actually rather self-conscious about them, hoping in futility that they aren’t that bad, meanwhile finding herself unable to change because she’s too used to everything.

hostilities »

Judging always harshly the behaviour of others, she finds particularly repulsing the ways of those who deviate from what she deems honorable. In particular, the jocks and cheerleaders and the like who make up the school’s circle of celebrities, and the social outcasts who tread their own paths in directions too bizarre for her to comprehend.

She dislikes especially those who start off wealthy and have the luxury to expend their time on things that she considers unimportant - fancy clothes, parties, and social manipulation. That some insults and fabricated rumours sent her way in the previous year are said to have originated there, she holds currently a grudge with the the resident fashion mogul, who she also finds overly obnoxious.

"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."

dbuxVgK.jpg

Shigatake Wataru - Walter - Resident Stoner

Ѧ my name is

full name »

Wataru Shigatake

nickname »

Walter

gender »

Male

age »

Ѧ picture perfect

appearance »

Walter is 180 cm, 6 feet exactly, tall, though his characteristic slouch often puts him a little shorter than that. His broad shoulders and his imposing height are telltale signs to even the densest kid in the block that he is a tough brawler, despite appearances. He has dark-brown hair, which he keeps long enough that it drapes onto his shoulders. He stores the mass of the mess under his beanie. Many have commented that Walter is rather warmly complected, and that his piercing brown eyes often look like the ones of an inherently good kid.

style »

His style is relatively simple, and very predictable. His wardrobe consists mainly of dark-coloured turtlenecks and pants. He often wears a maroon pea coat, or at least drapes it over one shoulder, and is ALWAYS, no exceptions, seen with that black beanie of his. He matches his outfit with brown Chelsea shoes.

extras »

Despite his attitude, he treats his body like a temple, or an otherwise bruised one, and abstains from scarring it any further than it has to. Luckily for him, he hasn't earned any scars just yet.

Ѧ it was all a dream

personality »

"Look, I don’t wanna get inna any trouble wid you, but if you’re gonna get in my way, I’m gonna hafta break some a’ your bones.”

Most of everyone’s first impression of Walter is that he looks like the kind of guy to introduce his fist to anyone’s face the moment they slight him. While this is mostly true, Walter really, really wants people to stop expecting anything more from him. He’s got enough on his plate as is, and he can’t be bothered to worry about anything else but earning enough dough to get through his life, even if it means making illegal deals behind the school building. Having need to worry about his monetary income and his grades, Walter abandons care for his being and his surroundings, taking on a “I shouldn’t give a damn” attitude. His room is often in a mess, and his locker often spilling with books from years ago as well as several of his ‘medicinal drugs’, both a testament to his laziness to anything not related to his studies and his sales.

He snarls and sneers at those who are against him, and threatens to bury them in their own backyards, but to those he classifies as friends, as cliche as it seems, he will stand for them, making it known that his broad shoulders aren’t just for show. While cash is always on his mind, his heart dominates most of him. Sure, he might being going against the school rules, but he’ll sooner be damned than to let any of his pals get into any trouble with the school or even the law. It’s enough that he’s going to get incarcerated if he gets found out.

Through all this, however, Walter keeps his head high, even if he’s regarded as the lowest of the low in society. He looks forward to each day, because another day he gets to spend outside of a juvenile prison is another day well-lived. Despite his tendencies to use his fists to do the talking, Walter is fairly optimistic when it comes to daily things. He sees the silver linings in even the darkest of clouds, and urges others to do the same, usually with some coercion needed from his trusty right fist.

trivia »

When he isn’t selling drugs for cash, Walter frequents underground fight clubs for extra dough. He tends to get a few bruises here and there, and is known for wearing his beanie and his trademark pea coat even in a fight. He has a small fanbase amongst those who frequent such places.

life story »

Originally from Japan, Wataru’s father was transferred to the local engineering firm, bringing his family, including a young Wataru, 5 years old at the time, over. Wataru was the only child in his family, and he got all the attention his parents could give him. He was an inherently good kid, and promised that he would do anything to make up for his parents’ devotion at bringing him up. It was this single-minded devotion that led to his transformation to a drug-dealing tough guy. His father was retrenched from his job, leading to monetary problems within the family. Both his parents had to work double to earn the money to make ends meet after that. Walter, displeased with this, forged his own way to earn cash. At his early teens, he started challenging older kids for their cash, often coming back home bruised, but with a wallet full of cash. Then he found a more lucrative way to earn his pay: drugs. At Steinertpoint High School, he is the go-to for drug addicts, and deals out various types of narcotics. He WAS with the boxing club, until he quit on his own accord due to his preference for a less disciplined style. He still goes on to thrash his seniors by going to underground fight clubs, earning all he can for his family. His grades are above average, some say it’s almost unbelievable he can keep being in the top first quadrant amongst his peers. He doesn’t find it surprising at all. Many would go to impossible heights just for the ones they love.

big mistake »

Pulled the old one-two on a student. Not without reason of course. Said student claimed and then showed that he had damning evidence that Walter was distributing drugs illegally to students. That, however, only earned him nothing more than a stern lecture. What sealed the deal, however, was torching the evidence within school grounds, setting off fire alarms, which got him an extra few more penalties next to that.

shh »

Hasn't forgotten his crimes committed against the Fashion Mogul, and deeply regrets his actions. Really doesn't want to look her in the eye until he can make up for it. Gets a little defensive for her for this exact reason.

He’s a really good cook and a seamster. He tends to keep this under wraps since it interferes with his ‘tough guy’ appearance.

hostilities »

"Some people are born with a golden spoon in their mouths. Some are born with nuttin' but the earth to make do with. The latter, they gotta work to make it to top, to try'n make it to the level of the guys with the golden spoons. Work hard, and even harder'n that. But we never gonna end up on the same level as them. Ya know why? Cuz it's the money that makes the world go round, and that's the truth of it. No matter how good you are, no matter how strong, no matter how smart, you're never better'n the guy with the cash in his pocket. You're never better'n the guy who lives like a king. A servant may work harder'n his master, but he ain't never gonna be the top dog, yo. That's the painful part a' life, and we gots to roll with it. I gotta roll with it, I tell myself that, but just lookin' at 'im just makes me sick, angry. It makes me feel like killin' him, so he won't exist in my eyes no more. Givin' in to these baser urges, however, just ain't my style. I ain't sayin' I don't wanna punch his smarmy face in, or that I don't wanna live like a king. I'm just sayin', I don't like him and his goddamn smarmy look he has."

"I'm just tryna earn my keep in this world. If ya don't got nuttin' to do with me, best you step off."

Ѧ my name is

full name » LuHan

nickname » Lulu, as his sister affectionately calls him, or Bambi, since Lu means deer in Chinese

gender » Male

age » 18

Ѧ picture perfect

appearance »
exo-m-image-exo-m-36304311-600-900.jpg

tumblr_inline_nek4et14k41sva258.png

Reaching an average 5’11” Luhan weighs a slender 120 pounds. However lanky he is, he moves with the elusive grace of a dancer. Most of Luhan’s height is achieved by his long legs. Due to his light weight, he may seem a little sickly at times, and to maintain his weight, his immune system suffers greatly, causing him to get ill quickly and frequently. Throughout his lifetime, Luhan has struggled with his weight, always slightly self conscious about it. With the lack of body fat, he has a slightly willowy and feminine frame, though he hides his body underneath his clothes. Like his name suggests, Luhan is built naturally like a deer, petite, dainty, graceful, but lithe and agile. Luhan’s weight is made up of mostly muscles, which lay lightly defined underneath his skin. As much as his frame is deceiving, Luhan is actually extremely strong due to his various sports. Even though Bambi tries to state that he is manly, his fair and pale complexion does not side with his argument.

His face is slightly heart shaped, tapering at the chin to form a smaller chin. Compared to others, Luhan’s face is quite petite, like the rest of his body. His face is pale, and near flawless, except for a few freckles. Luhan’s naturally midnight black hair is cut into something reminiscent to a quiff and Niall Horan’s haircut (when he first got famous.) Little Bambi’s hair is no longer black, as he has dyed it a variegated amount of hues, and currently, his hair resides in a dark orange shade. Maybe it’s because of his facial shape, but Luhan is able to rock multiple different hair colors, including rainbow colored hair. Literally, he asked his hairdresser to dye strands of his hair seven different colors, and he wore this while getting compliments. Due to his bangs being slightly longer than the rest of his hair, Lulu will either spike it up, or leave it as it is, framing his small face, the bangs sweeping to the side of his forehead, covering his thick eyebrows. Luhan is among those people who are gifted with a baby face (but it is by no means pudgy) never matching up with his age. Underneath his eyebrows are his large, almond shaped eyes, often associated with asian roots. Far away, they seem like a dark brown shape, yet up close, you can see that the outer rims are dark brown, going to a light honey hazel color close to the iris. His round, pinchable, and soft cheeks are a rosy color, especially after dancing. Like the quote says, Luhan’s eyes are the first things that express his internal feelings. Luhan’s cheeks often backstab him, turning a crimson color whenever he blushes or compliments a girl. Bambi’s ears are pierced, both having at least one piercing, while his right ear has a second one. Often seen wearing silver dangly cross earrings, Luhan sports a black stud in his second piercing.

On a daily basis, Luhan dresses in a peppy fashion, usually in dark or black skinny jeans and a leather jacket or simple hoodie/sweatshirt over a basic tee. Lu does have a slight penchant for black combat boots.

style » On a daily basis, Luhan dresses in a peppy fashion, usually in dark or black skinny jeans and a leather jacket or simple hoodie/sweatshirt over a basic tee. Lu does have a slight penchant for black combat boots.

extras » He has two ear piercings next to each other.

Ѧ it was all a dream

personality » True to his name, Luhan’s personality resembles a deer, shy, quiet, easily spooked, and sweet. Shy when you first meet him, you will quickly realize that once he warms up to you, that even though he remains a little shy, he does have quite the sense of humor and is easy to talk to. Maybe it’s due to his natural charisma, but he has a certain aura of quiet power and charm, leading others to trust his easily. Mild in personality, Luhan works hard for the things that he wishes to achieve, quietly enduring the obstacles ahead of him, and never complaining. Sweet and thoughtful, it’s no wonder why he was popular with the girls in his high school, and with their parents, who grew protective of him quickly due to his cute and innocent appearances along with his polite mannerisms and sweet demeanor. Kind, he gives without thinking of receiving. While he is easily spooked, he is loyal and courageous, not afraid to sacrifice himself for the sake of others. Quick to apologize, Luhan is painfully polite, often bowing when meeting an elder, due to asian traditions. Humble and modest, Luhan is not one to brag about anything. Luhan is prone to blanking out at any moment, making it slightly funny when he looks startled when someone calls on him. A bit of a perfectionist, Luhan is extremely ambitious, working hard for the things that he thinks he deserves.

A touch possessive and maybe too protective at times, he guards the things he deems close to him fiercely. Though he is not sadistic, he is able to turn a blind eye to others pain when the situation calls for it. A ruthless and cunning fighter/tactician, he is a cold and scary enemy to have. Not easily angered, but when he is, Luhan is a force not to be reckoned with. Gifted with the grace of a dancer, Luhan fights with the same grace.

trivia » His parents died before he was six, and he was born in China.

life story » Luhan was born in rural China, where his parents died early. He was then adopted by an American family, so he has since then lived in the states with his younger sister Lushi. His goal in life is to either become a doctor or study the performing arts. He has already been scouted twice by entertainment agencies and is trying out for a group in South Korea later this year.

big mistake » He got in trouble to being "sassy" and "rude" when he corrected his history teacher. Basically, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

shh » He is a coward and is terrified of failure, which is also a weakness.

hostilities » Luhan isn't fond of the Rebel, due to the fact that he can't wrap his head around the fact that they don't come to school to learn. For him, he comes to school to learn so he can have a stable future. He doesn't understand why they live for the moment.

"Don't give up on your dreams, and keep working towards them." ~Luhan

@Greentail's characters are accepted! c: There's still one opening for a character, so if anyone wants it, it's up for grabs. I'll post a starter for the rp tomorrow. :D

A list of NPC characters as well as the Gallery will be up and updated as well! c:

post-5926-1179146883.jpg

Fitzgerlad, J, Oscar - Oz, The Great and Powerful - Richie Rich

Ѧ my name is

full name »

Oscar Jackson Fitzgerald

nickname »

Oz, The Great and Powerful

gender »

Male

age »

Ѧ picture perfect

appearance »

Look at the picture.. But imagine that the weird 'beard and mustache' aren't there. Curly brown locks and pearly white teeth. Standing at 5'6'' he may be a little bit short. But no one comments at that when he winks at them while blinding their eyes with his shiny white teeth. A feature he's proud of. Because every good magician has to have something that can distract the audience. And he will never stop thanking his lucky star for making that distracting 'thing' his face.

style »

Fancy. In one word fancy. But what would you expect from a guy who's parents are filthy rich and who's dream it is to become a famous magician? He practically always wears a suit. And if it wasn't for the fact that he isn't allowed to he would wear a top-hat 24/7. He does keep his magic wand with him at all times. The one he had since he was five. His first magic wand. He never uses it but it has sentimental value.

extras »

Have I mentioned that his teeth are always shiny and pearly white? Yeah? Okay.

Because they're so white that they can't dance.

Ѧ it was all a dream

personality »

Trust me when I say this kid can show you magic. What else can you expect from a guy that spends all his free time practicing his tricks. The sleight, illusionist, mentalist, you name it he probably is it

(at least if it has to do with magic)

. Magic is such a big part of him that it's part of his personality. The guy is made for the stage and you know it the second you look at him. Maybe it's the way he talks. Sometimes a little bit louder and with a few too many hand gestures than necessary. The way he looks, you can swear that a fan is pointed at his hair 24/7. Is it the way he walks? Like he always goes to someplace important. Or is it the way he smiles? So charming that you think that he should be on a poster.

Whatever it is, he has it. And trust me when I say that there's more under the narcissistic surface than he lets people think there is. But don't get me wrong. This guy is narcissistic as narcissistic can be. If you didn't already got that from the rest of his personality description.

''Thank you creepy voice thing. That's a pretty cool description of my personality''

You're welcome, Oz.

''Ehum''

I meant to say: You're welcome, Oz The Great and Powerful.

''That's better''

trivia »

He carries around a copy of 'Oz, The Great and Powerful'. Because they stole his name! And he secretly likes the movie a lot.

life story »

Born and raised in a wealthy family Oscar never had anything to worry about. Maybe that's why he chose such a weird dream. Money isn't and probably never will be a problem so why not try something weird? Even if he fails his mommy and daddy gladly support his lifestyle. When he turned 5 he got a magic kit. Not a cardboard thing you can get at the supermarket. No, a fancy ass thing that you could only dream of as a child. Unless you have rich parents who like to throw money at you to make you smile. It started a fire in his heart, or in other words. It started his love for magic. Everyday he would dedicate at least an hour to practicing his magic. His parents were barely home anyway and as long as he was happy they thought they did a good job raising him.

big mistake »

Never, and I repeat never practice anything that involves fire in a classroom full with thing that can go boom. Because it won't end pretty. At least not for the classroom. And only because his parents paid for the damage he did to the classroom, and paid extra to make it even better than before, he wasn't suspended.

shh »

The fact that he doesn't have a

backup-plan bothers him every now and then. He spends almost all his time practicing tricks, illusions or something else magic related that he doesn't have much time studying. He passes every class with the bare minimum. If shit decides to hit the fan... He doesn't have a backup-plan to act as an umbrella to save him from the shit that's going to rain down on him.

hostilities »

Respect. Really? Who would've thought a guy who wants to spend his life pulling rabbits out of hats would mind that someone gets more respect than him. But it does. And it might have to do with the fact that his parents taught him that people should respect him because of his status. It might be because of the fact that when people respect him he gets more confidence. And who doesn't know that someone who's persuading a dream for the stage has to have a lot of confidence. That's why he hates

Mr.Future President

the longer he is around that guy a little piece of his confidence dies. He doesn't even have to look at him, as long as that guy is in the same room as him. He can feel his confidence dying. The only thing that can bring it back to live is practice. Practicing his sleight of hand tricks or something else that can help him kick someones ass.

"Magic is real. As long as you believe. Wait scrap that. I'm not a Disney princess. But that doesn't make magic any less real"-Oscar J Fitzgerald

Users who are viewing this thread

Back