• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ѧ t h e l u n c h s o c i e t y // 1 spot left!

nynja

spaceship
Ѧ t h e l u n c h s o c i e t y

Advanced, Semi-Lit/Lit

gVbTIc4.jpg

AND SO IT BEGINS

6 high school seniors are thrown into lunch detention together for a week. Each one of them has done something to upset the school's administrators. They are to spend their lunch break together in the auditorium for a week, and reflect on their actions as a form of punishment. Their supervisor is Mr. Henderson, a former-bodybuilder-turned-biology-teacher, who spends most of his time sleeping in his office. These 6 students are from different cliques, with clashing personalities and intertwined pasts. Some will get along with their peers, others will not. All hold their own secrets and weaknesses. Will they be able to ignore their differences and help each other out?

JUST A HEADS UP

So, the way this rp is going to work is that we’re going to roleplay for a maximum of
5 in-game days, meaning that every time a new day starts I’ll count down the total “days” left until the rp ends. It’ll probably last around two or three weeks in real life. I’ve grown tired of seeing rps simply die out before they reach any sort of conclusion, so I’d like to try and use this method to fix that issue.

With this rp, I want to show how the characters really get to move past their differences, past histories with each other, and help each other out with their problems and weaknesses.

IC RULES

So, I’ve noticed that many rp mods/creators are really lenient with their rules. If you break one of the rules, you’ll get one warning.
Collect 3 warnings and you’re outta here.

GM and your character gets pushed off a cliff.
I’m not kidding. If you’re running around just being completely overpowered (which I don’t even know how you would accomplish in a school-themed rp, so props to you if you do), you’re out, no questions asked.

This is a semi-lit/very relaxed lit. rp, so I’m expecting 2-3 paragraphs minimum, with detailed writing, good grammar, and a decent understanding of the English language. I know that not everyone can be perfect with spelling and that everyone slips up from time to time, but please proofread before posting. You’ve all got spellcheck, use it.

VERY IMPORTANT: PEOPLE GO TO CLASS WHEN THEY ATTEND SCHOOL AND THEY RESPECT THEIR TEACHERS TO A CERTAIN DEGREE. I’ve seen this become a recurrent problem in many school-based rp’s. Many people tend to either skip all of their classes, or act incredibly rude to their teachers. That shit doesn’t go down in real life. If your character is a shitty student and a delinquent, yeah, they’re probably skipping class more than other characters. But, keep in mind that most schools have some form of limit towards the amount of times you can skip class, and if you’re missing all of your classes for months on end you’re going to be either suspended or expelled.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back