Female

Height:

165 cm (5'5")

Weight:

Academy:

Souldew

Teacher of Spirit Energy Manipulation for Year One

Spirit Power:

Songstress-Sylvia can use her singing to manipulate her SE and control her surroundings, which makes her abilities versatile as she isn't bound to a particular image/power. However, she can't use any healing abilities, is limited to one ability per song, and her SE usage varies depending on what ability she is using.

Eye Color:

Purple

Hair Color:

Purple

Description:

Sylvia has long purple hair and purple eyes. She is breathtakingly beautiful. Despite her appearance, she is very strong. Sylvia can use the headphone shaped hair accessory she wears to change her hair color. While in disguise, Sylvia has brown hair which she ties together. She hides her headphone shaped hair accessory under a hat.

latest

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Relationships:

None

Singing

Students

Other Teachers

Dislikes:

Arrogant People

Silence

Rude People

Strengths:

She can Enhance physical capabilities with the help of her Spirit Energy.

She can use different abilities using her singing powers.

She is adept at Long-range fighting.

Weaknesses:

She has fair knowledge of Close Combat, but can easily be overpowered by people who are more adept on it.

Her abilities are channeling, but can be disrupted.

She is limited to one ability per song

Personality:

She is a very kind and caring lady. She is considerate and would often let go of students who has done mischievous things, but it depends on how severe they have done it. She is playful and can also be seen teasing others students and teachers. Even though she has a kind personality, she is not someone to be underestimated. She is bright and popular as she is one of the most famous singers in V-City, because of this she is busy, but tries her best to spend her spare time with others. She, however, puts teaching as a top priority. 

History:

Since she was a child she liked to sing. Her voice was incredibly beautiful that her parents decided to have her be a part of their Music Industry. Her parents were famous and rich as they are the owners of one of the most popular music Industry of V-City. She started to sing on concerts and gained popularity in a short amount of time and has already millions of fans. She was getting multiple invitations to be a guest in some talk shows, star in movies, commercials and many others.

She went to learn in Souldew under a different name. The other students did not know who she was, but the faculty did. The faculty agreed to keep it a secret as they cannot risk her leaving the school. In Souldew, she learned to master the control and manipulation of her SE with the use of her singing. She realized that she could share her knowledge about SE manipulation and decided to be part of the School's faculty. 

Other:

She uses a sword called Falkvangr.

Ignore the omnipotence and talking part, this is an example of her songs and her powers, In this video she is searching for a person.

To be able to locate that person, she must have an information about this persons appearance and personality.

@Thalia_Neko(pm me if there is anything wrong)

Last edited by a moderator:
I started watching this anime a while back, but didnt keep up with it. :S  maybe i should go back to it, because that video is beautiful

Well, as two self-respecting women, I'd expect that. Sadly the beginning sticks to these tropes very well. It's not until it gets into the "second season" that it finally stops being this annoyingly generic harem.

I dont mind harems. (Well I do when they serve basically no purpose). For instance, one of my fave animes of all time is Love Hina.

I just dislike it when the actual story/anime suffers for "ecchi" "haremy" "fan-servicey" behavior. :P

I may pick the anime back up again (gotta remember what episode i left on), when i have the time.

I dont mind harems. (Well I do when they serve basically no purpose). For instance, one of my fave animes of all time is Love Hina.

I just dislike it when the actual story/anime suffers for "ecchi" "haremy" "fan-servicey" behavior. :P

I may pick the anime back up again (gotta remember what episode i left on), when i have the time.

Gotta give it to you there. If the harem starts being overly haremish and it interferes with the story, then I've got a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back