• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Sword & Glory (Recreation)

Will we be restarting the whole thing so everyone hasn't met each other yet or can we still pick up where we left off? I'm alright with either one, it'll give me some time to think up some character development.

Is this a Witcher fandom rp?... Just asking since the intro is clearly taken from the Witcher 3.

SilverNova said:
Is this a Witcher fandom rp?... Just asking since the intro is clearly taken from the Witcher 3.
I think it's a mix of Dragon Age, Elder Scrolls, and Witcher 3 or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
SilverNova said:
The thread is heavily based off of The Witcher. It is a different universe. It contains a few elements from other universes.

In reference to your signature:

[QUOTE="Psyker StrunLokSingh]'Congratulations. You once more managed to succeed, on an impossible mission... WHERE YOU SHOULD'VE DIED! You went straight through a literal hellscape, containing legions upon legions of eldritch abominations, and some of the most elite Chaos Space Marines the enemy would have to offer, that even the greatest of warriors would perish to. BUT NO! You succeeded because you were trained by the BOOK! The holy codex of our OH SO WONDERFUL I COULD SHIT MY POWER PANTS SPIRITUAL LIEGE!'

[/QUOTE]
"Yes indeed my lord. We did!"

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]In reference to your signature:
"Yes indeed my lord. We did!"

[/QUOTE]
Fucking Cato Sicarius.

Step 1:

Stand very still.

Step 2:

Slowly walk toward your hated enemy.

Step 3:

Raise your fist like I am, and prepare to UNLEASH YOUR RAGE UPON YOUR OPPONENT'S UNEXPECTING FACE!

Step 4:

I. CAST. FIST!

Lol, that episode was hilarious. "I, Cato Sicarius, will be leaving after such heretical implications."

I will be writing a decent sized intro post tonight. Honesstly it will heavily follow the last rp contuing but in a different way. @Killorkiller and @Lola Shimmer ill need your assistance, since our charas are all related. Id like to meet another player but in a unique way. not some bullshit by chance way

LOLA= Selah has been tracking his sister

KILLORKILLER= selah and him were best friends back then. they reunited at said location

anyone else who wants to meet in a unique way should HMU lemme know lets pitch ideas

@Varvarus Want to have Duzz and Braxis already know each other? Like say that they already met at that tavern and are already on the road for some contract?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back