• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sword art Online

Gus leaned down, put his hand on his sheath, and suddenly flew like a rocket as he fired the sheath, the energy of the gun making go from 0 to about 25 MPH. He used the speed to twirl around the edge of the cave, going to the wall, and then flying forward into the head of the titan boar. His blade impaled ripped apart a tusk, and then he fired the gun again, leaping into the air. Gus screamed "Hope this works!" He hits the back of his holster, closing it, and then his sword fired instead of him, into the back of the boar's neck, its weak spot. He landed as the boar exploded to pixels and said "Two things... one Dante, I would hold back your growth if you become a healer... we need as many people who are capable fighters to practice... and two..." He points to Mushahis, "Why did you bring that atrocity after us? I herd your screams from almost 400 feet away, and plus, why in the name of Christ is a boar charging a CAVE?!" Gus sheathed his blade, looking angrily at the girl who came out of the boar corpse before it melted to pixels. Gus lifted up the tusk he got, and looked at the clean cut he did. "Noted... heat allows for a cleaner cut..." Gus spoke to himself, before walking to the next town...

Haru/Arabella~

Whirling around the small girl looked around for the player that had called her name. "Red?" Th girl called as her blue hair and fictional characteristcs melted into her average everyday appearance. Her dark blue gray eyes traveled to a man with silvery white hair who was trying to break free from two guards with rapiers before killing the two men.

"He does realize that they just died in real life as well right?" She asked Red.

((Sorry about such a short sloppy post. I'm on vacation right now, so I dont have access to a computer, and the tablet im using has a weird keyboard.))

Dante watched as Gus took down this boar with ease. 'Wow all the rumors are true betas did get the good items.' Clenching his fist Dante got even more pissed off at the thought. "So basically I need to fight in order to be of any use to you. Alright fine." Dante said calling after Gus. He then turned and faced the girl. "Nice work with that boar." He said in a clam voice. He turned away from her. "Your form a little sloppy but other than that, Good strike." He stated in a blatant manor. "By the way don't mind him. I'm sure he's just as freaked out as the rest of us. But he won't show it." Dante thought for a moment. He then sent a message to Gus. ~Gus I've decided to hang back a grind some levels. If we meet back up ill be stronger and will be more of use to you.~ with that message Dante closed the party. He then turned back to the girl. "Who are you any way?" He asked not trying to sound rude. "The name's Dante Lord of Cinder." He looked at her seeing what little information showed up above her head.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Mifune Sake/ Red Sake

Red sake nodded when Haru said "red" and he began to follow her.

A few moments later Red witnessed two players attacking a solo player but being easily overpowered. Red Sake was about to jump in as he saw the man murder the two other players but at his speed he wouldn't have made it in time so he didn't. He then looked at Haru.

"They is a chance Akihiko-dono was lying and they maybe alive Haru-dono but this one can't see that being the case." Red sake said upset that he couldn't do anything to stop the fight. "We need to get stronger and help the new players so they don't go and get them selves killed." Red sake added as the two dead players bodies turned into pixels and evaporated into fin air.

Musashis eye twitches with irritation as she sheathes her sword, accepting the boar ham into her inventory as she continues through to the back of the cave. "It was already commin for you. And boars like their hiding spots." She replies simply before turning to the other. "Musashi."

Dante smiled. "Musashi. Nice name." He stood there a moment before further speaking. "So what are you here as? A fighter? Healer? Smith?" He asked trying to find out how he can offer something up in return for asking her assistance in surviving this hell game.

She gave Dante an unreadble, flat look. It spoke nothing of how she felt or what she was thinking. There was a considerable pause as she scrutinized him, sized him up and wondered if it wouldnt be too terrible, to not play solo.

"Im..." and then the most absurd idea came to her. "looking to start a guild." She said emotionlessly. She certaimly wasnt ready to let her guard down around him. But he seemed a might lot better mannered thannhis companion.

Dante thought a moment. 'Yeah a guild sounds like a nice idea. Get all typed of players and skill sets.' He looked at Musashi. "Guild eh? Sounds like a good idea. What's the general idea for this guild?" He asked taking in all kinds of RPGs that have guild type parties. Being a guild leader in another game. "Who's going to lead it I mean obviously you but I mean the other leader your second in command?" He asked looking for a way to establish the rank system of the guild.

"Suppose I would determine that when I have enough members. Leadership skills, power, inteligence." Appears a tad thoughtful. "I have no real interest in leaving the game, aside from thefact that we have six years before, legally, our bodues will have to be taken off of life support. " I look out to the horizon, not truely meanig to be so cliched, only admiring the masterpiece that this world really is. "If it were up to me, id simply stay here and enjoy myself. Perhaps...the guild should accomodate both aspects ofnour situation. To make things as enjoyable as possible for others, and to "fight at the frontlines" as the phrase goes.

Dante looked out on the horizon. "Six years huh?" He was simply restating the statement. "We'll I guess than we're going to be stuck here." His focus was broken by a thought. "Well I need to get back. But I could take my time." He smiled some. "So the front lines huh?" He thought for a moment. "Alright I'll be your first member. Or perhaps co-founder." He looked at Musashi. "What do you say? Deal?" He held out his hand.

Musashi looks at dantes hand, then up to his eyes, trying to read him, before finally accepting the handshake.

"Deal." I look out towards the town, hoping I dont regret my desision to suddenly become social. "Mind if I walk with you? I have a good 3k worth of goods I want to sell for cooking supplies and such."

People were doing their own thing. Primo was not bothering to waste his time, and immediately got to farming. In order to be a threat to anything, anyone, or a vital piece of any puzzle, he was going to need to have the stats to prove that he was formidable at all. That's where the first stop came in; pigs. He was slaughtering various pigs with his sword, one hitting the helpless creatures with a rather boring rhythm.

When the boss boar appeared, the young man was sure to take it down with ease. With the use of his passive ability and acrobatics, he was able to launch himself into the air with a couple of flips, landing onto the top of the boar's head. Jamming his katana into the top, it let out a loud squeal as Primo's right foot would repetively bash into it's face. It was only a matter of a couple of hits before the area boss disintegrated into nothing; back from whence it came.

Dropping a small distance to the grass, he landed in an upright position with his feet flat on the ground. Slashing around a couple of more smaller pigs than the area boss (which it undoubtedly left, because he killed the boss without bothering to take them out first), he was soon done with the area and had even leveled up a small bit.

Dante shook her hand and smiled. "Yeah go ahead. But hope you don't mind we take it a little slow so I can gain a couple levels?" He asked switching his spear to his great sword. He turned to a boar before she could answer and charged at it. "Blitz!" He yelled as his speed almost tripled. "Haaaaaaaa!!!" He yelled and slashed with one arm and destroyed the boar in one hit. He smirked as he leveled up. "Alright let's go." He said with a smile on his face.

Musashis lips visibly twitch, Dantes antics nearly drawing a smile as she catches up to him.

I wonder if hes always this energetic.

She tosses her tanto off to the side and it impales a rabbit in mid leap. Hmm...I should get a set of senbon. Dont want to damage the goods too much.

With that thought, Musashi starts to run ahead to the city, calling out to Dante. "Ill meet you at the town square in an hour!"

And so she was off, walking the rest of the way, rather than her usual run and makes it past the town gates, hoping she doesnt regret her spur of the moment desision to start a guild.

Last edited by a moderator:

__Denizen Mayorako__

Denizen had continued running to the point of exhaustion. He stopped and put his palms onto his kneecaps and breathed heavily looking down at his feet. This is so bad.. He thought about the slaughtering that had happened just behind him in the Town of Beginnings. I wanted freedom in a world..this is not what I asked for.. He whined as tears swelled into his eyes blurring his vision. "God no." He looked up at the plains around him. I'm not letting this get to me, I'm not giving up. At this resolution, he shot forward again running as fast as he could. Two boars appeared and began running at him from a distance. Curving his running, he began to run at them perpendicularly before activating the attack motion and sliced through both of them with his sword. As he stopped beside them, he heard them disappear into pixel dust. The victory message appeared in front of him notifying him of his victory, items, and of his increase level. "At least we're getting somewhere." He realized he was near players now with one was specifically targeting boars and pigs and the others seemingly a guild. Denizen decided to run past them feeling rather uninterested at the moment of speaking with people. Despite his nature, he felt rather unsure about people in this game. So, he kept to his destination of the next town.

(Sorry I'm late, I'm just gonna skip the part of me entering the game and of the whole "You're trapped! HAHAHA LOL. Try not to die." part. Most of you gave a pretty good representation of what happened. If you really care, just imagine that my character was very amused by it.)

Renma Ingami/ Karasu

Renma awoke in town, sleeping on a comfortable grassy patch he'd found earlier. He looked around, trying to get a sense of his location. It was a depressing sight really, many players in the town were sitting around, looking like there's no hope for anything. This town could suck the happiness out of your body, the very escence you have to keep going would be drained away. When did I start to trying to be poetic? Heh...Renma thought, it might of been the town getting to him. The wind picked up slightly, blowing up a pile of leaves and throwing them into the breeze. It was a cool and gentle wind, it was slightly comforting. It helped keep Renma focused, his cognitive thinking is what'll keep him alive. He looked around the town once again, making a general sweep of each player in town, getting a feel for them. I couldn't use any of these fools...all they do is wallow in self pity...I need someone actually useful. He scoffed, frowning slightly.

Musashi frowned at generic market man number three, as was her usual expression when dealing with fools. The price she had asked in return for her won goods had been at least three times what she was actually hoping to get for them. But the noob had eagerly made the exchange without a second thought. She felt bad for him, knowig he would go broke if anyone discovered that the concept of haggling was lost on him, however she wasnt about to look a gift horse in the mouth and went on her way to the weapons booth near the inn. Another level and the force of her own blows would shater her starter weapons. It was irritating that nobody would be skilled enough to build me a decent weapon for long term use. She would be leveling up too quickly if thinfs went as planned. So she figured it wouldnt hurt to start working towards maxing out that skill for herself.

"How much do you charge for smithing materials?" Musashi asked, glad this booth was run by an ai.

"Dont have any, but I can sell you the crafting recipe for only 2300 gold."

"Ill give you 1k" what he said next made this ai very lucky it was immortal.

"Sorry, I dont haggle. 2300 gold, take it or leave it." His salesmen smile, which was meant to put the customer at ease, did nothing but piss her off.

She grabbed his collar and pulled him forward. "Look at me...hey!" She flicked his pixley forehead. "Look at me. Do I look f****** stupid?!"

As Renma watched longer the more disappointed he became, all he found was more players just giving up, almost in a state of acceptance. This angered Renma, just accepting death as it is without even trying to fight against it. These people are boring, they wouldn't even be useful as companions, simply cannon fodder. One fellow walked by, weeping silently like a fool, he could have been the embodiment of a sappy weakling. You could see the horror in his eyes, the way he walked, the way he starred at the ground with empty sullen eyes. Filth. All of you are filth. Silently, Renma got up from his comfortable patch, he was through with this town. Guess I'll find another town, see if anyone worth while will be awaiting me. The breeze he felt before picked up, now packing a heavy wind. Strangely it blew him hard enough, pushing him back slightly. It was as if nature itself was trying to make him stay. Pfft, sure if nature has a mind of it's own. Heh. You're losing it Renma Ingami. He turned his head in the opposite direction, heading towards the market area. It was then he heard shouting, which was unusual, people rarely speak a word around here. Now what could that be? His interest peaked as he saw a lone woman man-handle some store owner NPC. Hmm.

"No! No! I never said that! I just-" the NPC sputtered and snivvled, and musashi silently cursed whomever had designed this man,who was currently spraying her shirt with spittle.

"So you in fact, do not expect me to pay you three times what the recipe is actually worth?" She snarled "Is that what youre saying?"

"Yes! Yes! Just please dont hurt me!" Musashi risisted the urge to roll her eyes. She supposed that the shopkeeper was a b*** because its on the first floor. But still. It was like she was back working at her office, weeding through the interns.

"I think you only want me to pay 890 on it...dont you?"

"Yes! Yes that's fine! Here!" There was a pop up that said the transaction had been made. Without another waisted word, she let go of the sobbing AI and took a few steps down the street before noticing a stranger staring at her.

"What?" She took a relaxed but confident stance, wondering if he wanted to instigate a duel.

(Whoops. I missed a whole bunch. I guess I'll just skip the whole "you're going to die if you don't clear all 100 level part.)

Hitochi leapt forward, his sword lowing a bright blue as he slashed into the boar. "All right!" Hitochi shouted to himself, fist pumping a little. He grinned as he levelled up. It had only been a couple of days after the incident, and he had levelled up immensely during that time. He had mostly been farming; less interacting with other people, but that was no matter. He wasn't much of a people-person, anyway. Sheathing his sword back, he found that he had cleared the area and he would have to move on.

He had to say; it was a little lonely just levelling up and not interacting with anyone. Everyone seemed to be in the towns, or
dead, but at least having a companion with him would make the considerably dull (but evilly exciting) virtual world more bearable. Perhaps he could become a beast tamer... he didn't know how to become one, but perhaps he could still get a dragon to call his own. Adjusting the black cloak that was around his shoulders, he figured he needed to find the boss room. Flicking his right-hand down, his inventory came up, accompanied by a satisfying ringing-bell sound.

Pressing a bunch of tabs, he opened the tab on which he stored food. He pressed another tab and a sandwich appeared in his left hand. May as well fill his appetite while he was moving along.

Renma kept his eyes on the aggressive player, studying her features. Her long hair, the way she stood, the look of self confidence in her eyes. This woman forced an NPC to lower the price of merchandise, against his internal programming. He studied her for a bit longer, taking internal notes on her appearance and actions. Finally he grinned slightly, this player was quite interesting. "So, you aren't pathetic like the rest of the dirt in this town. Please, if it behooves you, tell me your name." Renma asked, bowing his head slightly.

With a scrutinizig gaze, she looked the player up and down. His stance spoke volumes, as did his opinions of the sheep bleeting their lament around us. Ot was not often that this happened. Maybe once or twice before.

I instantly liked the guy.

"Musashi." I say plainly, returnin the bow. "And yours?" 
Immediately my thoughs go towards my rediculous notion of a guild, and suddenly, with the discovery of a like minded person, as far as our situation, it didnt seem so pointless or unnatractive an idea.

My mouth twitches again and I wonder if the game is influencing me. That's the second time in an hour that ive had to withold a smile of a devious nature.

"Musashi" She said plainly, she seemed to accept him at the moment. "And yours?" Renma's grin grew wider, interaction with a player that hasn't lost his/her mind, it was a moment of bliss. "Kurasu, visualist,survivalist, and a lover of data." He looked around Musashi, still studying her. "Do you have a friends with you? I have been unsuccessful in finding anyone to follow as of late." He reached up and began to play with his hair a bit, still looking directly at her. "I'm willing to offer my service to those of extraordinary talents, the few men I've found have ended up...less than what I expect." His grin began to look devious the more he stared at Musashi. "He stops playing with his hair a moment and tilts his head sideways a bit. "About you...what are your skills?"

That grin was going to be he death of my self control. I could already tell. It was infectious, in the way that it instantly had my lips upturned into a half smirk.

"I have plenty of useful skills, kurasu san." I lift an eyebrow. "Some of which none have the privilage of knowing. But I am a fair combatant, a feirce compedator, and a ruthless businesswoman." My smirk goes full blown. "This game is merely a bug to be squashed."

After the hour wait time Dante had gained about four more levels. After utterly destroying the boss in the field Dante made his way into town to meet up with Musashi. "Hey!" He called running up to Musashi. He breathed for a moment. He saw the other male player. "Hello friend." He said in a friendly voice. "The name's Dante Lord of Cinder" he pointed to himself during the introduction. He looked a Musashi. "Another guild member?" He asked trying to get all of the facts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back