• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sword Art Online

Did this just waste your time?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't have a life, so there is no time to waste

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kojima stumbles back but regains his balance. There were some advantages to being tall, and that was one of them. "Look! I just saved your friend. Don't you know the difference between offering a hand and attacking a girl? Besides, it's not like you could kill me if you tried." Kojima says not scared by the blade or hammer. He turns back to the girl, "Did you see his face?"

"Two against one ass hat." Kasai turned to the girl.

"Who did this to you?" He asked starring at Kojima

"You don't talk to her either!" Yells Kita to Kasai. "No one talk to her." She says. She walks back and picks Hana up in her arms before running off with her.

"No I mean you actually couldn't kill me, we are in a safe zone." Kojima sighs. What was this girl doing? If she is so protective of her friend you would think she would want to listen to find out who this guy is. But on the other hand she did have an attachment witht the girl. But Kojima knew formimg attachments was what could get you hurt. Kojima just shook his head, thinking about his family back home.

"You can easily be hauled out of a safe zone..." Kasai muttered under his breath. He looked for Kita but she had disappeared.

"So if you weren't the person who attacked her who did?" He asked him, still suspicious.

When Kita stopped running she was far away from them. She sat down with Hana still in her arms. She took her old armor before the raid and put it on Hana more like a blanket than anything. She still had her hammer in hand keeping watch out.

"I don't know. He had a cloak on, and it covered his face. I wish I could ask the girl but, well you just saw what went down." Kojima sat down on the ground and pulled out Heosphorus. He stared at the blade, admiring every groove in the sword. Tears drifted down Kojima's face. "I don't know if I can do this anymore. And it is only the second floor." Kojima thought of asking Kasai to join his party again, but he decided not to. Maybe he wasn't supposed to be in a guild. He seemed to do better on his own. Without any distractions.

Kasai paused he saw the tears slowly slide of his face, he suddenly had the realization that it wasn't him, "I...don't think it was you...." He said trying to add any comfort he could.

"Your strong Kojima, I can see it in your eyes that you won't give up easily, but even if you can't push forwards there is all kinds of work to be done in the town of beginnings." He replied softly.

"I'm sure you miss your families...we all do." He lied.

"But if you give up now than nothing will change they need people like us on the front lines Kojima." He finished.

"Stay in touch...." He added as he walked away in search of Kita.

Kita lay on the floor with Hana. She thinks she might have fainted. Kita probably would have in her situation. She sat there in a deep depression. She hadn't thought someone would do that in such panic. People were horrible.

Kojima stands up wiping the tears from his face like an idiot. He clears his throat and teleports back to floor 2. Pulling out Heosphorus, and walks up to the first monster he sees. It is a wild ox. Kojima runs up stabbing it in the eye. He pulls up his sword stabbing it multiple times, even after it dies. It disappears and Kojima looks down at his hands. What was he doing? Suddenly a quest comes up:

New Quest: King of the Ox

1/50 Oxen killed.

"That is a lot of oxen. But I guess I could start there." Kojima runs up to another ox and slays it as quickly as he could.

This went on for a little while, eventually making it to:

9 out of 50 killed.

As Kasai asked he began thinking about his own family as he gave the speech to Kojima, he was wondering what was going on right now, what had stopped his father from pulling off the headset, what did his girlfriend think of him now.... Questions raced through his mind making him nashious, he thought about giving up on looking, going back to floor two, but finally he spoted her, and the unconsciousness women.

".....Kita...it's me Kasai..."nice whispered approaching slowly.

"What do you want?" Asked Kita tightening her grip on the hammer. "Don't walk any closer. You can talk from there." Says Kita. You could hear in her voice she had been crying. She didn't want anyone to be near Hana. She would comfort her, but there was no one to comfort Kita.

tumblr_inline_mrdlwrEAUl1qz4rgp.png

HP: 100__

ST: 100__

SG: 100__

LVL: 1__

XP: 23/100__

COMPANION:
Kita Shiro @Krillin

Something had kicked into Hana, and she ended up passing out.

She couldn't remember much, but when she woke up her vision was blurred over from tears. She had slowly sat up, resting her head on her knee and not noticing Kita at all, eyes giving a dead glare to the pavement below. Hana looked over at Kita, her bright, evil blue eyes giving off their menacing appearance from the corner of her gaze once again. Hana had a way for glaring at people.

She theen heard the voice from a male and her eyes moved like lighting from Kita to the newcomer, giving him one of the coldest stone hard glares she could've given anyone. Running through her mind were tiny little parts about him that reminded her of her father, and she twitched before pulling up her other leg and burying her face into her other knee.

"Hana!" Kita yells. She wraps her arms around her and gives her the biggest hug she could. "I'm so sorry Hana. I'm so sorry." Says Kita as she begins to cry. She blamed herself for what happened. She thought this happened only because she left her friend behind. Now Hana was paying for it. "I should have never left you." She mumbles sadly.

"Let me help you....." Kasia said walking closer.

He then turned his attention to the girl just waking up. "Miss give me any details you can remember about the attacker, and I'll get rid of him." He said gently, trying to not upset either girl. For who she was, Kasai's girlfriend was sweet, and he appreciated her, when they first started dating, a boy from the rival school, beat and raped her after a game, with a lack of evidence the boy got off Scot free, ever sense then, Kasai vowed that he wouldn't let anything like that happen again to her, nor stand for it happening to anyone he knew.

COMPANION:
Kita Shiro @Krillin

Hana looked up at Kita, giving her a wide-eyed stare. Hana then smiled, wrapping an arm around her friend. "Hey, congrats on getting us to floor two!" Hana said, her tone holding a forced joyfulness.

She then looked back over to the male, smile forming back into a frown and giving him a glare again. Her vision was still blurry and faded, body cold. Hana brought her hands up and parted her long hair from behind, bringing the ashy-blonde locks over her shoulders to cover her exposed skin. She then looked back up at the male, eyes narrowed. Her breathe was hollow and voice monotonous, "
All I remember is his voice." She said, giving a vivid shiver soon after. Even then, she remembered his voice all distorted and awkward, her mind to focused on remembering what he had done to her rather then who he was.

Kojima sighs, "I have to go back."

10/50

He teleports back to floor 1 and walks back around searching for the two girls. He goes to where one of them was running earlier, and after searching for a while he finds them. Kojima moves past Kasai and kneels next to Hana. He knows the other girl is probably gonna threaten him with her hammer, but honestly he doesn't care. He saw the man on top of the girl, ripping at her clothes with his own eyes, and he wants to help. No. He wants revenge. So he asks as nice as possible, "Please do you know what he looked like or anything?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Great that's all she knows. Now will you all go away?" Asks Kita trying to not yell. "And don't congratulate me. I was probably the weakest one there." Says Kita. She never thought of herself as strong even though she was. It took a lot of strength to wield the hammer she did. A lot more than a sword.

COMPANION:
Kita Shiro @Ib All Alone

Hana sighed, knowing she probably would never be able to crack Kita's complimenting. Hana just ssmiled and put a hand on the females head, suddenly pushing away all of the bad thought from her mind. It was hard. She still clung to some of the thoughts. Hana turned as another voice sounded- this time it was closer.

She stared at the new male, the one who she guessed saved her. Hana could sort of remember seeing him push the guy off of her. Hana then recalled something. She kept her eyes on the male next to her, wide, and almost scared of him. She hadn't been that close to a guy in a long while. Hana would have tried scooting away if only Kita hadn't pinned her in place. Hana shifted uncomfortably, eyes on the ground. "
He had white hair." Hana suddenly said, looking at the guy next to her as she answered his question. "It kept getting in my eyes, and the only reason I knew it wasn't mine was because it was a lot lighter and thick." She said, still kind of scooting closer to Kita. She hated being so close to people.

"Great so kill everyone with white hair. Except you of course. And they will die in the real world. That's unfortunate but I would do it without a second thought." Says Kita darkly. There is nothing that enraged her more than a hurt friend. "Hana I will be your protector. That is my new sworn duty. The only bad thing is with all this happening it pushed off you making the guild. I was hoping we could do it right when I got back." Says Kita trying to lighten the mood.

fbvvh5.png

HP: 100/100

COMPANION: Seiji Miyamura (@Nai )

The soft harmonious tones of the oboe chimed melodiously across the high chambered dome of the second floor. It had been no more than an hour since the teleport gate in the starting city had opened, and yet players had flooded in by the thousands, rambunctious and full of undwindling curiosity to explore the savannah realm.

Among them, was no other than Kaosu Gana, the eleven year-old apprentice who had done nothing to contribute to the success against the floor-boss, but, was more than happy to partake in the joys of it’s defeat. And along side of him, stood his master, Seiji Miyamura, who looked upon the boulder-speckled plains with such inquisitiveness.

And while Kaosu would miss the NPCs of the first floor, who had proven themselves to be more human than he himself, he couldn’t help but to smile at the new faces who garrisoned the town of Urubus. Had they been here all along? Or did they only now exist, because of their success.

Yet, what he’d miss most of all, was the other children, who did not dare leave the starting city, for they feared that it would inevitably result in their deaths. But, Kaosu, he feared no city and no man. For as long as he stood along Seiji, and only if he stood alongside him, he was safe. He had found a home.

And that home, was with Seiji in Aincrad. And for that reason, he did not want to leave, he resented the players who dreamed of returning to the real-world, and could only hate those who acted on those dreams.

“Seiji, I like this floor, it’s different,” Kaosu spoke softly, and tried not to dwell on how returning home meant he’d never see such beautiful, false sights again.

Kojima thought of Rokoru. He was strange, but could it really be him? Kojima didn't want to believe it, Rokoru had helped him beat the floor boss, but then again Kojima didn't know him to well. Plus the two figures were similar. He opened his menu with a quick swipe and sends Rokoru a message. It reads:

"What were you doing tonight. Answer. Now."

Rokoru opens his menu. He reads over the message multiple times and smiles. Had someone found him out?

"Running a few errands, why?"

He gets another message back.

"Meet me at floor one. Or I may suspect you of being a pker."

Rokoru giggled. "Alright," He says to himself. "I'll come."

5 minutes later Rokoru found Kojima and approaches him. Rokoru is no longer wearing his cloak, but a light chestplate. He grows closer to the group and notices the girl he winks at her before saying, "Hello Kojima, why did you ask me here." He lets out a large grin.

"Are we just inviting everyone to this party?" Asks Kita angered. She stands up and looks at the man that approached. He had white hair and a stupid grin that Kita wanted to smash off his face. "How about you stop grinning like an idiot. Try to at least look normal you creep." Says Kita tightening her grip on the hammer. She wasn't sure if it was him but she had a feeling.

"Now, now little one, don't you know words can hurt. Almost as much as a sharp katana." He says pulling it out of his sheathe. Kojima looks at it.

"Maybe he was running errands, and got the sword." Kojima thinks. "So," he says turning to the snow haired girl. "What do you think about my friend." Kojima says, hoping she knows what he means.

"I think your friend is a all talk no show piece of garbage." Says Kita smirking. "I really feel like slamming my hammer into your head and taking your blade you call a weapon and snapping it in half. Now screw off." Says Kita dryly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back