• Name:

History: (Can think of later)

Family:

Personality:

Appearance

appearance

Last edited by a moderator:

• Name: Roth Alumni

History: Was a major Beta and Alpha tester for SAO, and is employed by the SAO company to help with Graphic Design and Visual Effects. During his beta testing he made a list of everyone that was a beta tester and memorized both their names and online id's. Since he was employed by SAO he has slight administrative access but only to the graphics part of SAO to be able to change and correct any visual errors while SAO is running, for the next few years. (Will think of more later)

Family: Wife Chyanne

Personality: Very calm and collected and easy to get along with.

Appearance

Dark_night_by_Eldanis.jpg

• Name: Akira Katayama

History: Lost her mother when she was small. Handles her stress, depression and chronic anxiety with virtual reality games and was a beta tester for SAO.

Family: Sadao Katayama (Father), Kazuo Katayama (little brother), Chou (her kitten)

Personality: Adventurous and rebellious, sarcastic, and daring. But also anxious and depressed.

Appearance

24523-anime-paradise-beautiful-anime-girl.jpg

[QUOTE="Thalia Grace]

• Name: Akira Katayama

History: Lost her mother when she was small. Handles her stress, depression and chronic anxiety with virtual reality games.

Family: Sadao Katayama (Father), Kazuo Katayama (little brother), Chou (her kitten)

Personality: Adventurous and rebellious, sarcastic, and daring. But also anxious and depressed.

Appearance

24523-anime-paradise-beautiful-anime-girl.jpg

A few adjustments need to be made to the skill points and things like that, if you would like me to help you I can

[/QUOTE]

las0r0o7 said:
A few adjustments need to be made to the skill points and things like that, if you would like me to help you I can
Yeah sure lol this site confuses me so much ive only been on here for like 2 days. Could you PM me? I cant seem to get my PMs to work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back