• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sword art online: tree of dreams

Lil Shirou

Ask me about current roleplays i might be doing.
Occ for Sword art online: tree of dreams. Please use it discuss all matters related to this rp.

Last edited by a moderator:
We can use something like Skype in the rp for those that want to be outside japan but I think it be better to be close.

Not really skype I just cant think of a name at the moment

I think it's better to have all of our characters are in similar places so there can also be rp in reality other than just the game world.

So, just to clarify, this will be set primarily in Japan right? It would be a lot easier if that was the case.

Right sure, I guess that's okay. It just always seemed weird to me that all of the characters were from the same place, despite the world being such a big place.

But I guess you can say something like they play on the Japanese server, which accounts for why everyone is in Japan.

The character are from Japan cause then they could meet up.in real.life like in sao. It be hard for them to do that if say your from Brazil and everyone else is from Japan or a different country

Btw I am.pretty flexible on how much and how often people post cause I work and sometimes cant cant make a post right away.

Race fairy height is about 4ft 6in

Giant is 8ft on average. All others are average height

Users who are viewing this thread

Back