• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sword Art Online: The New Story

Gamer Wizard Justin

Commander Of The Justin Force
After a hundred years a game called sword art online was forgotten so they decided to remake it but they left it the way it was saying there was new improvements but there was nothing they just wanted to make more people buy the game will you play and live or die.

(I'm gonna skip the introduction because I'm not in the mood to do that)

Justin logged onto the newest game outthere SAO: Reborn. He looked at it and smiled the first floor was amazing he wondered how many there were in total. He first ran to the field and started to attack the boars.

After about three hours of playing the game he realized there was a bell ringing at the main place. He sighed and was teleported to the main place unknown of the reason why.

Blake, who'd just farmed since the game opened up for playing, was suddenly teleported to the center area. He was just about to kill a boar and level up too. "Damn it, even the virtual world hates me... Whatever..." He looks around at all the people being teleported there. "There sure are a lot of people being brought here though..."

Zander logged into SAO: Reborn when it came online, after his sign in information went through he opened his eyes to see his avatars gloved hands as he looked around he saw the crowds. The launch was a big success apparently. He walked toward one of the town exits and started practicing for combat.

After 4 hours or so he heard the bell tower chime echo. Without realizing it he was teleported back to the town with no idea what was about to transpire.

Miyuki enters the game, all of a sudden brought to the main place as she starts to wander around a few minutes. "Why was I... brought back here...?"

(I'm new here. Can someone guide me through the basics of roleplaying. I used to but it was a couple years ago.) 
(Never mind)

Ruby logged into SAO:Reborn as Aelin, the name of her character. She start leveling up for a few hours before hearing the bell. Suddenly she was teleport back to the town. "Well, this is weird," she mumbled to herself and looked around. She noticed that there were many people around her. "Lets wait and see what happens next," Aelin sighed and waited.

• IGN: Moon

Level: 1

After school and finishing up some chores, Tristan went into his room. He grabbed his headset, and logged into SAO:Reborn, with his main character account, "Moon". Upon spawning on the first floor at the starter town, he walked around for a bit, observing how everyone was talking, asking NPC's, looking at the buildings, and exploring. Taking note in that you could do alot in this game, he decided to focus on being able to protect himself first. He went to a nearby NPC blacksmith and bought a small lightweight dagger for 150Cor, and was then teleported to the main palace, where massive amounts of players were.

Justin dashes to the side as a boar rushes past him, and slashes to the side. The boar squeals and finally explodes in light. A screen pops up in front of him, saying he has gotten 12 xp. He smiles, "A small step forward is still a step." He begins to move on when suddenly a boy runs up to him from the forest.

"Justin!" He yells, waving his arm in the air. Justin sighs,

"Aaron, I told you, don't call me by-" Justin stops as he gets a good look at him. "I also told you not to name your character your real name."

"I didn't!" Aaron cries.

"Well, yeah, but 'Faron' looks exactly like you!"

"Shut up! Don't tell me how to play games, I game much more than you do!" Aaron says.

"Whatever." Jacob says. "Wanna kill some boars with me? I am almost level 3."

"Well..." Aaron starts, "I was thinking we could go mining in the mines of-"

"No, man, that's boring." Jacob interrupts. "Besides, we don't know what monsters live in those places."

"Well, doesn't matter anyway." Aaron says. "I have to study for exams. See yah!" Jacob pulls up the hotbar and goes to log out, but finds that the button is gone. "Oh no... it's happening again." Suddenly, a bell rings and the are teleported.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back