• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sword Art Online: Tales of Aincrad ]{Hosted Project}[

Atom

Suffers from Selective Memory

8-jpg.125621

Sword Art Online: Tales of Aincrad is a hosted project that allows users to experience life within the popular anime Sword Art Online. In this RP, characters join a virtual reality with hopes of fighting beasts, monsters, minibosses, and bosses all the while completing quest, leveling up, and joining guilds in order to conquer this MMORPG that literally means life or death.

Everything in this Hosted Project is meant to make a meaningful and unforgettable experience, for you and your characters. The setting is ever changing, NPCs with personalities as if they were controlled, and bosses that will make you wonder why they weren’t on any other MMORPG, but most of all; these changes are your choice.

The quest, guilds, enemies, weapons, armors, characters, NPCs, almost everything in SAO: TOA is up to the users to create. A Hosted Project of unknown proportions, with a wonderful team of GMs to help through any questions or concerns any user could have. All of these factors make this RP worth your time and more, which is good since you’ll spend countless hours on this RP!

So come and join the front lines, and hope that you make it through all 100 levels!

OOC - New Players Start Here! | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

THE LINK IS CLOSED WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY????

Sounds like there'll be a dedicated team for this, well hopefully anyways. I'm just wondering how you guys are planning on handling the death aspect of the rp. Like I can imagine going through the first boss struggle,but how are you guys planning on making it work?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Bacon is fluffy]
THE LINK IS CLOSED WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY????
Sounds like there'll be a dedicated team for this, well hopefully anyways. I'm just wondering how you guys are planning on handling the death aspect of the rp. Like I can imagine going through the first boss struggle,but how are you guys planning on making it work?

[/QUOTE]
Hah, I just fixed that thread yesterday but I forgot to include a few tidbits of information.

So the games already been in progress for a bit, and if you follow the new link on the thread it'll take you to the main forum for it. As for deaths we've got an entire system created to ensure fair and realistic gameplay as if you were in the actual game, including an HP and attack system, loot drops, etc.

If you have any further questions don't hesitate to send me a message :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back