• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sword Art Online Semi-Dice RP

Unchosen

Scary Lady
Post your finished OC sheet here and I will tell you if you are good to go or if you need to change something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Sarochi Oboku

Physical appearance: Tall with semi thick and short brown hair. His eyes are a light shade of brown.

Game Username: Saroku

Virtual Appearance: (Same as physical appearance.)

Weapon of choice: Estoc

Skill Stats

Strength: 5

Defense: 10

Health: 2

Speed: 5

I'm making my OC right now, but I have a question. How would I go by making it when I want to have a pet like Silicia?

@Joey Winchester , Silicia only had a pet because in ALO, they have a skill as a Cait Sith to tame beasts. This is going to take place in SAO, not in ALO, so I guess it isn't possible? I'm not actually sure.

Beast Tamer (I believe that's what it's called) is a 'class' in SAO. She had Pina when she first met Kirito in SAO

No probs! So how would I go about making my character? I pretty much have it down, just not sure about the pet part. And I can't find any pics on google!

I think the pictures are optional... Also, do the names have to be Japanese? And what's the age limit for SAO? (Like, the game)

Aww crap, I forget it took place in Japan only.....and there was a bunch of ages in the show so I don't think there is a age limit

But shouldn't there be an age limit, since it's an MMORPG, supposingly? And there should be an age limit to who's using virtual reality stuff, anyways. Though there are people who cheat their ages. If that's allowed (the cheating age people), then I'd probably be a 13 or 14 year old...

There's no age limit, but dont be like 50 years old, and I'd prefer you have Japanese names, but its k if there's American or whatever. Also, its cool if you have a pet, I don't mind, as it doesn't effect your skills and stats.

@Joey Winchester

Unchosen said:
Also, its cool if you have a pet, I don't mind, as it doesn't effect your skills and stats.
Ok, but does the pet have it's own stats? Also, I don't remember if the pets only heal or they able to fight. I know the pets are always gonna be weak, but I wanna try to play something different

Ok so I researched it and the only tamable monsters are the little dragons just like Silicia's, and pets in SAO pretty much suck. So! Forget my idea lol I'll just be a normal player

Well here goes nothing!

Name: Aiden Novak

Physical Appearance: Aiden stands at 6'1", with a toned physic. He has lightly tanned skin with short, spiked black hair. He has amber like colored eyes.

Game Name: Ryzer (pronounced as riser)

In game appearance: Physically, nothing about Aiden changed. However, he prefers to wear full body armor. And he prefers to dye all of his armor a crimson red with gold trimming.

Weapon of choice: Aiden prefers the standard longsword and shield.

Stats:

Strength: 7

Defense: 6

Health:7

Speed:2

Actually, just a question, @Unchosen . If I had a speed of, say, 9, then can I supposedly attack more then once? Because if I wanted to do any damage, then wouldn't I need high strength and speed?

And you said that the speed will affect how fast the character could block and attack. How is that calculated?

Qumack said:
Actually, just a question, @Unchosen . If I had a speed of, say, 9, then can I supposedly attack more then once? Because if I wanted to do any damage, then wouldn't I need high strength and speed?
And you said that the speed will affect how fast the character could block and attack. How is that calculated?
Players who are battling each other determine the way they fight. The player with the higher speed gets an attack speed boost and a block speed boost. Its not neccareily calculated but its just whoever has more speed.

Alright, then Here goes nothing... My character might end up really bad because of the speed focus, though.

Name: Raven Zornir (I'm sorry. I can't think of Japanese names xD )

Physical appearance: (Picture allowed) Average height for a 14 year old. Raven black hair, to her waist, bright blue eyes.

Game Username: Ravenna

Virtual Appearance: (Picture Allowed) Same as physical appearance. Wears a cloak with ice blue trimming, and all of her armour/clothing is based off of the colours white and blue (White cloth, blue trimming, usually)

Weapon of choice: (This will effect the starting equipment I give you): Rapier, or a sword or some sort.

Skill Stats (You will all start at level 15, so you have 22 starting skill points, spend them as you please.) When you're finished, post your OC in the character creation/submission chat please and thank you

Strength: 4

Defense: 4

Health: 5

Speed: 9

Name:Narihira Arakida

Physical appearance:He is tall with long brown hair going down to his neck and has very dark brown eyes

Game Username:Arak

Virtual Appearance:(Picture Allowed) Same as physical appearance.He wears Samurai Armor dyed black,like rest of his clothes and Armour.

Weapon of choice:Katana

Skill Stats (You will all start at level 15, so you have 22 starting skill points, spend them as you please.)

Strength:7

Defense:5

Health:3

Speed:7

Hey everyone. I've sent a starter in the In Character Rping section just now so feel free to jump in whenever you feel. If I've liked your character sheet, then you've been accepted and you're free to rp! Ayy, I'm a poet and I didn't even know it. You know, because, free rhymes with rp? No? I know, I'm a loser xD

@DefendKebab1918

Wait, I have a question. We don't know what sort of armour and stuff that we have, right? So how do we start?

Name: Megumi Tsukino

Physical appearance:
IA.full.1381183.jpg
Game Username: Metsu

Virtual Appearance:
Looks quite the same as in the first picture.

Weapon of choice: 2-handed sword

Konachan.com_-_104336_blue_eyes_blue_hair_garuku_original_sword_weapon.jpg
Skill Stats:

Strength: 11

Defense: 5

Health: 2

Speed: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back