Strength: 9

Dexterity: 10

Agility: 8

Constitution: 5

Intelligence: 5

One Handed Curved Blade: 3/1000

Sprint 2/1000

?????: 1/1000

Please just use the template above so it's nice and organized.

Tabs work the this

{Tabs}

{tab=title}

content

{/tab}

{/tabs}

just change all the braces to brackets and you're good.

Oh and if you guys want a unique skill, you can, just don't go over the top and I'm limiting the number to four more.

Last edited by a moderator:

• 37cd59ee91568abd7f51ee0cefcb1ffe_d5k10er.jpg

There's not much difference with her appearance in real life, except for her hair, which is a at shoulder-length and black rather than the color red.

Kotarou

30-chronos-materia-5.jpg

• Alias: The Cobalt Merchant

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 145 lb

x_x took me around thirty minutes to figure how the tabs worked...

• Name: Yuto Knightwalker

Username: Asura(Ashura/Ashra)

Apperance

Archer1.png

[tab=Role/Other][/tab]

Just a reminder guys, Magic can be used here, if you don't want to use it, it's fine cause I'm not going to use it myself. Also please fill up the entire CS, 'to be revealed in the RP' is fine, just not some exclamation point and such. When I meant that you guys should just follow the template, the tabs were optional, but it's nice to see everyone trying. If you are uncomfortable with it, that's fine and you can edit to the more standard form.

For those who intend to make a Unique Skill, I really need to see if it's OP or not so please add the advantages and disadvantages under the effects. Please be as specific and detailed as possible so we have no problems. Also if anyone has any more problems, just PM me and we'll get this sorted out together.

EvilLaugh said:
Just a reminder guys, Magic can be used here, if you don't want to use it, it's fine cause I'm not going to use it myself. Also please fill up the entire CS, 'to be revealed in the RP' is fine, just not some exclamation point and such. When I meant that you guys should just follow the template, the tabs were optional, but it's nice to see everyone trying. If you are uncomfortable with it, that's fine and you can edit to the more standard form.
For those who intend to make a Unique Skill, I really need to see if it's OP or not so please add the advantages and disadvantages under the effects. Please be as specific and detailed as possible so we have no problems. Also if anyone has any more problems, just PM me and we'll get this sorted out together.
The exclamation marks mean that they're a wip.

Sorry, just had to get it out. Some people put it up and halfway through the RP, say page 30, they still haven't fixed it so I assumed that was shorthand for 'to be revealed in RP.' Thanks for clarifying and no rush. Take your time.

Yuri Satonaka

Fairy-fantasy-23634515-588-563.jpg

• Alias: Weep

697457-bigthumbnail.jpg

• Name: Mariah

Alias: Sylvia

Okay accepted characters are as follows. Mariah, Yuri, and Kotarou. @SekiryuuteiDxD please add advantages and disadvantages already, and @L u n a please remove the exclamation points, of finish it whatever is more convenient.

What's the cooldown time? Is 100 mp the advantage or disadvantage? What are the limits of the recreated item if there are any, which will really make the ability OP no matter how many items you decide to remake? There are just so many things you missed.

100 mp is a silver lining

The cooldown for a specific item is he has to summon three different items before summoning the same one back a huge waste of mp by the way. The limits are items he's appraised. This all was said in that paragraph.

Volke

"Life's all one big gamble, and would you look at that, I just got triple Sevens."

Rk6dGBN.jpg

Sex: Male

Height: 5'6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back