Story Swirl swirl swirl.... (Horror story, trigger warning, please don't say I'm in trouble)

Idek9000

I wade through enemy ranks. The enemy is entirely unaware of my past and that is just the way I like it. What they left behind was a sobbing, broken little girl. They never imagined that she would survive. They thought I was a goner and such an assumption would be their downfall.

The blundering fools. Little did they suspect that I was not rallying them towards the shining beacon of victory, but rather dragging them towards blazing inferno of destruction. The chaotic wind tore at their clothes and pulled at their skin. Under the guidance of a friend they did that which they would never have done following the words of stranger from some foreign land. They were totally unaware that I did not in fact mean to help them. I wasn't there for that. I was trying to DESTROY them.

I led them towards the epicenter of the destruction and counted enemy heads aplenty. When I was certain that all mine enemies were indeed gathered in one place for a celebration of victory, I unleashed the super weapon on the crowd amassed. They looked upon my face in great horror as they saw the madness in my eyes. Gotta get away, gotta get away!, their minds cried as they realized they were not with a friend but with some other monster entirely.

It was too late. With rising horror dawning on them they realized, I was willing to take them out with myself in the middle of the blast radius just to spite them. My crazy eyes looked upon the faces of each of them as we went out together in one gloriously horrible wave of dark power, the vortex atomizing each of us in turn. A horrible, brutish, slow death for revenge and the sweet bliss of a job well done consumed me.

And then there was silence. The screaming voices snuffed out like so many candles. I smiled beyond the grave and then there was only the sounds of the vortex. Swirl swirl swirl. Swirl swirl swirl....

All was at peace now... And there's was only the smiling face.... The face beyond the grave....

Well...I wanted to sleep tonight...oh well XD

Seriously though, great job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back