• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sweet Guardian Angel (Romance 1x1 RP)

Miss Mack

If you love me let me go
I am looking for a long term RP partner to do this roleplay I found online

I don't have many rules: just semi-literate (a paragraph per reply minimum) and a reply every other day or so, I get people get busy :) just let me know if anything comes up. Also, I require that you MUST follow RPN rules.

*DISCLAIMER* I did not make this plot up, I found it and I would like to RP it:
Muse A and Muse B are soulmates. They’ve grown up in the same city all of their lives and despite crossing paths several times, they have not met one another; they’ve continuously missed the other by a matter of seconds every time. One fateful morning, Muse A and Muse B happen to arrive in one another’s vicinity. Muse A spots Muse B from across the street just as Muse B is entering into the path of a speeding vehicle. Without thinking, Muse A rushes across the street and takes the brunt of the oncoming car to save Muse B’s life. Muse B is badly shaken from witnessing the accident and gets ushered away from Muse A before they can see the other’s face. Tragically, Muse A passes away while Muse B is being questioned by police. One week later, Muse B attends Muse A’s funeral to pay respects after learning their savior’s identity through the police report. When Muse B is about to leave the cemetery, they encounter someone who feels eerily familiar, though Muse B’s never seen them before. Muse A isn’t sure how it’s possible still, but they’re certain that they’ve been sent back to look after Muse B until Muse B draws their last breath. Muse A does their best to explain this to Muse B, who seems to be the only one who can hear or see them and their angelic set of wings.

Now that you know the RP, I don't mind playing Muse A or B, I can do both. I would prefer to play a female and for you to play a male, but I would be fine to do a lesbian RP as well. Whatever works for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back