• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Traditional Svistt's Art Nerd Goodies

Svisttt

trash~
Itty bitty art dump of all my drawings and stuff. Usually I just do a lot of fanart, but I like creating OCs I'll probably never use just for practice.

There are lots more I could post, but I'll just share these for now! :P

Let me know what you think!

(The first one is a charcoal portrait of Chester Bennington I did in art class, using a grid. The last picture is pixel art. :P)

Attachments

• Chesterb.png
    Chesterb.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 43
  • chloe.png
    chloe.png
    213.5 KB · Views: 42
  • hope.png
    hope.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 40
  • serah.png
    serah.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 38
  • doll.jpg
    doll.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 34
  • totoro.jpg
    totoro.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 43
  • rickpixel.jpg
    rickpixel.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 39
Finished this up tonight :P I'm not very used to working in pen, this is probably the second time I've used one to draw.

Attachments

• toukaredraw2.png
    toukaredraw2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
Blonk

Tried drawing other people's characters aaaa

Attachments

• jay.png
    jay.png
    575.5 KB · Views: 8
  • scarket1.jpg
    scarket1.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 8
I just came to see what beautiful art was hidden in this post, I'm happy I finally checked out this post lol! :) Your artwork is beautiful Svisttt Svisttt ! Don't ever stop doing your art, you're extremely talented and very skilled. Keep up the great work! ^_^

I don't intend on stopping! <33 I'm 14 right now, I've only really been actively trying to draw for around 2 years. I really hope to get better and get a job sometime doing what I really enjoy

Hey! These look great. Keep up the good work. I always prefer to work with pen when it comes to traditional art.

I do not, but that may change sometime.
What inspired you to start doing artwork?

I've always been pretty inspired by my dad :D He used to do a lot of digital art but has a harder time doing it now (he's legally blind at this point). I've had an easier time doing things traditionally though

I've always been pretty inspired by my dad :D He used to do a lot of digital art but has a harder time doing it now (he's legally blind at this point). I've had an easier time doing things traditionally though

That's great!
It all takes practice. I am pretty new to the digital style. I recently got my hands on a tablet and have been doing commissions with it. It is actually pretty nice to have, but traditional will always be my favorite.
What is your favorite thing to draw?

That's great!
It all takes practice. I am pretty new to the digital style. I recently got my hands on a tablet and have been doing commissions with it. It is actually pretty nice to have, but traditional will always be my favorite.
What is your favorite thing to draw?

jbgjsyt oh crap I forgot to respond--

I draw... too much fanart cx

Coolio! The detaiils on the hair and the fluffy thing of the coat are great! I think the face itself without the hair is too small maybe? And his head I think also looks a bit... wide?

Yeahh tbh I was kinda thinking the same thing as I was inking it in and it was like... "oh god I've gone too far" good to know next to I try drawing thoughh <33

Coolio! The detaiils on the hair and the fluffy thing of the coat are great! I think the face itself without the hair is too small maybe? And his head I think also looks a bit... wide?

Ooh, oh oh oh heck, I think I know why the face and stuff turned out this way. I have a kind of bad habit of drawing hair first, and then the face. that might'veee been the issue, I should maybe stop doing that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back