◍ SUSPENSION OF DISBELIEF◍

Sternritter

The Redskull

? ?????????? ?? ??????????

1910comet.jpg

"In April 26th 2004, Astronomers and Star gazers alike spotted an unusual anomaly In space.

This strange occurrence seemed to be a literal moving star not a comet or anything but an actual star that seemed to be traversing space at a rapid speed , straight towards Earth. However this wasn't it's most unusual feature because as it went through space Surrounding stars seemed to suddenly go out like faulty light bulbs....Quite naturally they quickly notified NASA in sheer disbelief and worry , who likewise were caught off-guard by the sudden event. Deciding that the best course of action was to observe the strange spatial Phenomenon they deployed a probe to intercept it..only to lose communication a few hours later...After a Few years of monitoring the oddity via telescope they soon realised it was going to enter Earth's atmosphere and at a loss on what to do they informed Governments nationally...In a few Hours the Strange star suddenly ceased movement above the Mediterranean sea ...and just like that it imploded. Sending a wave of Swirling white energy raining down upon the Earth like arrows and soon people began to change..some seemed normal but were far from it while others..weren't so fortunate...It is now the year of 2026 , they still never found out what the origin or purpose of the star truely was but they do have one clear goal....Governments around the world are actively hunting those that the star "Infected"...and that's where you come in.."

Hello there! I''m glad I somehow peaked your interest if you're actively reading through this Tab which I am grateful for. So the Basic Premise of the Plot is that in the past a number of people were forcefully mutated by an odd "Star" that gave them a variety of abilities cliche i know. And traits that have ostracised them from their Loved ones & families. Although the star was the main "Conduit" of power it also made itself dormant in humans who weren't actively "infected" by the energy that spread across the earth, which resulted in people gaining powers later or their off spring possessing abilities. We will be following the Journey of a certain Group of people with varying ages & abilities who are trying to survive in the world as they are actively hunted down like animals. However not all of them are mutated but in fact humans who are considered Criminals for aiding the infected or family members who were also suspected of having the mutation even though they clearly don't. I also hope to further expand the plot by revealing the Origin of said Star , What it's true purpose was and all that jazz.

THE RULES

Please follow all site rules , this should go without question.

Respect your fellow Role-player

Proper grammar is appreciated

One liners will get your post deleted without warning

2-3+ Paragraphs please

Nothing NSFW , Romance is fine and encouraged but fade to black..

Nothing Over-powered. Also apart from the fact you have powers you're still human.

No Perfect characters

One Power per character please, However that doesn't stop your character from having an Ability that grants them multiple Applications.

List of Powers I will not accept into the Role-play

Electromagnetism { Electricity & Magnetism Manipulation on their own are usable }

Radiation Manipulation

Nuclear Manipulation

Full on Particle Manipulation { Limited Versions are allowed }

Full on Physics manipulation E.G Vector Manipulation { Limited Versions are allowed }

Time Manipulation

Spatial Manipulation { Limited Versions such as Teleportation are allowed }

Shadow Manipulation

Resurrection

Mind Control

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back